Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Poker in the Rear

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    h
    hidro

Richard watches the two nosforatu climb down into the stinking sewer, he shrugs and turns back to the others standing in the ally.

"i don't know what the hell your all talking about.... but i do know we are being watched, and i know there is a mob at the front door ready to trash this place. im not saying we wade though rivers of shit like the ugly brothers, but i got a car over there if you guys need a lift ... in exchange for some information"

K
    Kazakin

"Because just running around like headless chickens is a great way to die. Er... sort of. I want to know what's going on, and whatever is going on is related to that shit up there. So I'm going, because someone's got to find out what's going on," Brad said, in a passable 'With-great-power-comes-great-responsibility' voice. Sort of, anyway. He paused mid-fiddling with the handle as the newcomer rambled something about trading information, and snorted a laugh.

"Uh... yeaaah, okay. Why don't you just go fuck yourself? First: I don't need a lift. Second: I saw the guys out front. It's more a squad than a mob. A mob is like, a lot of people. There's about five of 'em. And third: I'm not giving you 'informatiiion', 'cause frankly, it sounds like you're one of those guys who uses 'in exchange for...' to mean 'blowjob'. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm busy actually giving a shit what's happening,"
    the Daeva shot back. Then he turned back to the door.

As Brad opened the door, they would see a small foyer with winding stairs. They were older and wooden, along with the banisters. The entry way was relatively calm for the moment. The stairs went up a few floors, and also lead to a basement.

Winding Stairs

Fire Escape

I
    Irina

"You got a fair point there," Kate responded, with a gentle nod. "Nobody likes a headless chicken, after all." She took a few steps forward, distancing herself from the manhole further still. She gave a little smirk. "I think you got hit by the curiosity bug." Hopefully that wouldn't end up too badly...

The Mekhet paused, and turned around to to study the other unfamiliar Kindred. An eyebrow arched at his words. "Uh-huh..." she muttered, in a suitably unimpressed type of fashion. "So, what he said then," Kate gestured to Brad. "Besides, grabbing a ride in exchange for information is hardly an even trade."

Something bad shit it going down, and this guy is trying to broker a trade? Who the fuck is this guy?

P
    PrimalFlame

Max tries to ignore the arguing Kindred around him, and takes the Fire Escape. He remembers the dog, and the fact that some of his clanmates are able to attract animals, like dogs (but he never heard of flying dog bombs). I kind of did the same, the wrong damn way. Gotta learn the right way, using the Blood

Let them argue, while I act.

h
    hidro

Richard ignores the insults from brad and looks to kate. "does it seem strange that i ask for trivial information for a trival service? and here i thaught that the boon system held some degree of worth in sacramento. if you guys don't need a ride then don't worry about it, i was only offering"

He frowns and looks to brad "you gotta look up your meanings for "in exchange for..." buddy." Richard runs his fingers though his hair and looks up to the window the shadow had been standing in earlier. ".. but if your going to check out whats going on, i'll tag along. im sure my talents as a lord might come in handy.. Names Richard."

K
    Kazakin

"Yeah, no thanks. Go enjoy your ride. I'd rather have no one watching my back than someone who demands 'information' for a pointless ride. I like my spine dagger free," Brad said cheerfully, as the newcomer splurged words that the mob would no doubt love to use as an excuse to point fingers and go 'Vampire! Burn it!' Let alone the babbling about Boons. What the fuck was a Boon? Did this guy die while watching some Knightly Honours movie and mistake it for real life?

The Daeva headed up the winding staircase, light on his feet and damn quick. He might be short, but it didn't stop him from being fast. Or strong, for that matter.

I
    Irina

Kate arched a brow, and shrugged in a lackadaisical manner. "So... tag along wherever," she remarked casually to Richard. "You got two choices, maybe you'll have better luck convincing him to trade favours," the Mekhet jerked her head in the direction that Max had gone, before stepping up behind the Daeva on the staircase.

There was strength in numbers, provided those numbers weren't composed of idiots. At least the guy in front appeared to have the right idea.

h
    hidro

Richard noded in conformation to kate and turned to the side of the building walking over to the fire escape ladder following the route max had taken not moments before.

Maybe if i hurry i can catch up to the guy on the fire escape. im not keen to get left here by myself, not so soon after meeting the first bunch of kindred i've encountered in Sacramento... even if some of them act like douche bags

Richard began climbing slowly, he had a muscular frame in life before his illness, but after the sickness took its tole before his embrace his body had withered. now Richard was thankful he no longer needed to breath, such exertion before the embrace would have left him bed stricken.

well.. richard thought to himself as he gripped a hand rail and pulled himself up my sire did say Sacramento would be ripe with Tribulation. i've got a feeling she was dead right..

P
    PrimalFlame

Max hears someone climbing the fire escape. He slows down his pace, so they can approach. Safety in numbers, that cannot be bad. Everybody needs a pack, right?

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread