Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Poker in the Rear

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    P
    PrimalFlame

"It sounds like a good idea, but maybe, whoever the hell they are... maybe they want us to run. Sometimes I hunt like that, cabron."

R
    Red

Archie shrugs that there is nothing else to do really, the gesture aimed at BillyJoe, agreeing with his proposition to GTFO.

Sewers?, he suggests and tries to spot a manhole to underground...

I
    Irina

"Did anyone else hear the laughter, or was I just letting my imagination run away with me?" Kate said sardonically. Still, the getting out of the alley idea sounded like a good one. At the very least, standing around scratching their heads wasn't going to help at all.

She peered around, trying to get some idea of the best direction to run in. She didn't like the idea of playing right into someone's hands, by acting in a panicked fashion.

Activating Enhanced Senses

h
    hidro

Richard spots the shadow in the window and frowns. "i wonder what would have the neighbors up at this hour... " he walks across the car park and stops at the mouth of the allway.

He raises his eyebrows at the sight of the kindred huddled around the doorway and dumpsters. the hair on the back of his neck stands on end as his eyes flick from one kindred to another. it takes all his concentration to stop the beast raging out of control, after a moment he quashes the beast back into its shadow in the back of his mind and composes himself.

"you guys with the band...?" he manages with a nervous smirk, his golden eyes lingering on Brad, trying to size up whom might be leading this rabble of kindred. ".. cause if you are, i gotta say.. those are some mean looking groupies you got out front"

Archie did indeed spot a manhole cover. Brad could clearly see a fire escape, but like most apartment buildings there was a front door. And this one was shotty enough, it probably didn’t have security.

K
    Kazakin

"Not us. Just wanna find out what's going on," Brad said. "If the rest of you wanna split, get outta here, don't sit around talking about it."He headed towards the door and tried the handle. No sense kicking it in if it was just going to open in his hand. He also wasn't going to run for his life... yet. Besides, he was probably a damn sight faster than most of the other Kindred here.

L
    LivingScarecrow

BillyJoe spoke to Archie, seeing as he was the only other Haunt present. At least, the only Haunt present that he could see.

"Ya gonna be investigatin' with fuckin' Sherlock here or are ya gonna bug out?" he asks. "Cuz if ya know the sewers, I'll be right behind ya."

So there's a dog wit' a bomb innit an' this fool wants to go investigate all them shadowy faces? Maybe Sacramento has more Mekhet than I thought and they all decided to come have a look-see. Still don't like it one bit...

R
    Red

Archie just nodded fast a couple times and made his way over to uncover the manhole, trying to leave the lid slightly covering the hole still so that one hand could grasp it and pull it back over with ease. He'd happily make his way down first and once down there would finally give himself over to the laughter he was holding back on...

"Fuckin' Sherlock Holmes!", and his snickers are more like the hacking sounds of cigarette smoker when he tries to muffle them.

L
    LivingScarecrow

BillyJoe climbs down after Archie, his strong southern accent heard as he spoke belowground.

Archie, BillyJoe, and whoever else wishes to take it down under continues here.

I
    Irina

What's the world coming to when running into the sewers is a good plan of action...?

Well it's obviously going to shit in Sac, because a fucking dog just got wired! Of all the bars, in all the towns...

While it would have been nice to zone out making wisecracks inside her own head, Kate considered that this was not the appropriate or productive way to spend the next few minutes. She turned around, watching as the other two guys got out of dodge and pondered her own plan of action. Kate wanted to get somewhere safe, as the innate fight or flight reflex kicked into her brain.

And yet, running had always left a bad taste in her mouth. Her dad had run, and that wasn't a track her mind wanted to jog down right now. Kate stepped forward toward the manhole, and peered down into its black depths. Her toes were at the lip of the hole, and all she needed to do was drop down.

The Mekhet pursed her lips, and glanced over her shoulder at Brad. "Why do you care so much about what's going on? Don't you have a self-preservation instinct?"

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread