Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Poker in the Rear

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Anyone by the back door

K
    Kazakin

Brad was moving towards the back door, but he hung back- he wanted to make sure the other Kindred got out too. From his position, he scanned the alleyway. The radio in the dog... that was fucked up. So fucked up. It made him sick that someone would do something like that to an animal.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-02 12:56:52 Bradley Bennett rolls 5 to Wits 3 + Composure 2 (10 Again) 9, 3, 3, 2, 4 1 success

C'mon, guys, I know we can make it out of here. Just gotta move. Oh, God, I hope they don't hang back. That thing's probably wired to explode any fucking minute.

I
    Irina

"It is usually this fucking dangerous in here?" Kate all but demanded, as she hurried through the back door and resisted the powerful urge to slam the door shut. Other people might want to rush through, so locking them out would be...unfortunate.

"Because damn, I walked into the wrong bar!" Her nervousness was obvious, and probably expected. Still, at least she wasn't reacting by doing something supremely idiotic.

R
    Red

A knowing chuckle arose from Archibald as his thoughts were paralleled exactly by Kate's remarks. He too held a moment at the door though, patient to see what may lurk around the corner. This being his first time here he was especially prudent with sticking his neck out.

"This is why the fancy crowd gathers in Hotels and fucking five star jerk off joints", he spits with loathing and a snarled lip

L
    LivingScarecrow

BillyJoe shakes his head and steps out into the alleyway, making sure the medical mask on his face is in place.

"Calm down. You'll die if you lose your head." he says and looks around. "Anyone got an idea of where the fuck to go? My first bet is the sewers, but I don't know how many would follow."

I wouldn't expect anyone but the Haunts and maybe a Shadow or two to go down there anyways. he thinks. Fuck. I wonder if any of these folk are useful in a fight.

E
    Eltacolibre

"Well, we didn't expect the party crashers. The sewers? I wouldn't mind going down there. I wonder if some of them have been waiting for us to come around here." Alouette looked left and right kind of curious if anybody had been expecting them to go out from the back.

"So, can someone tell me what's up with that dog? I mean, I didn't know that talking dogs were real." Then again, only a few months ago, he didn't know that Vampires were real either. He kept a big smile on but always vigilant enough to react at a sign of danger.

As they all stepped into the alley way, Brad noticed something in the corner of his eye.

In the alley there were several dumpsters, an abandoned car that had been there for a while with no windows. There were several crates, fire escapes going up the sides of the buildings. One building looked like a warehouse, the other an apartment building.

Roll Wits+Comp OR Int + Invest

E
    Eltacolibre

Alouette took a look around.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-03 19:53:24 Alouette rolls 5 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 9, 9, 2, 5, 9 3 successes

L
    LivingScarecrow

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-03 19:55:52 BillyJoe rolls 5 to Wits+Composure to Perception (10 Again) 6, 2, 8, 5, 7 1 success

P
    PrimalFlame

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-03 19:58:13 Max Salazar rolls 6 to Rolls Wits+Comp 5, 9, 1, 7, 2, 1 1 success

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread