Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
211 - 220
DISPLAYED
Poker in the Rear

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

As Brad's body met the man's head it make a horrible crunching and crushing sound...

So the hurly burly man is
    Dead...
    Dead...
    Dead...
    Deadski...
    There's also some blood on Brad's shoe... and the smell of the blood to them all is sooooo... sooooooo delicious.....

h
    hidro

richard had thaught this single thaught more times in his mortal life then he could count.

by the gods i could use a drink..

in his undead life richard had given up counting compleatly. he felt a little sick at how much he wanted to gorge on the fresh red mess that was the homless mans head.

"shit dude.. " richard murmurs a little in shock "..you killed him. i .. i - i mean you totally fucked his shit right up, nice one, masquerade saved. " he said dryly. trying to cover the fact that he didn't know what to say. he'd not seen someone die before. he felt uncomfortable.

K
    Kazakin

Brad's tongue ran across his lips, and the Beast roared.

He wasn't sure entirely how he hung on, but he did. His knuckles whitened, and he forced his fangs to retract.

"Shut up, Richie," he said quietly. "He can't talk this way." The Daeva rubbed his temple. He didn't like it. He'd liked it the first time, but the second time had made him feel sick. Maybe it was the way the Beast was roaring louder, a sudden, massive presence in his mind.

"Let's get out of here."

1 success to Degen, 1 success to R+C
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-03 01:52:40 Bradley Bennett rolls 4 to Resolve + Composure (10 Again) 6, 7, 10, 7, 4 1 success
    2012-03-03 01:51:54 Bradley Bennett rolls 2 to Degen (10 Again) 3, 9 1 success

h
    hidro

richard nods and turns away from the bloody mess that is the dead bum "suits me. lets bail before the somone comes along to scrape him from the floor.

"oh dude.. you have .. er.. brain on your shoe." richard shakes his head. i can't belive this shit, there was no need to kill him. it made him feel terrible that he could do nothing to convince the others to spare the poor schmuck

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-04 13:45:52 Richard therion rolls 3 to humanity roll (10 Again) 8, 4, 5 1 success

I
    Irina

Degeneration failure, 4 successes to resist derangement
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-09 14:21:23 Kate Goodman rolls 6 to Humanity (10 Again) 1, 10, 8, 8, 8, 2, 3 4 successes
    2012-03-09 14:21:05 Kate Goodman rolls 2 to Humanity Check (10 Again) 5, 2 failure

Perhaps it was due to the old dude being killed so soon after the guy downstairs, or maybe it was because putting him out of his misery had been necessary, but Kate felt nothing as the man's life was extinguished.

In fact, she sort of approved of such efficiency. Maybe the Mekhet was getting used to being a Vampire, or was she just more pragmatic than most?

Eh.

"Dude, chill out. Remember what you are. The sooner you get used to this shit the better."

Kate headed to the doorway, shaking her head.

You may keep going and wrap it up as you guys wish.

K
    Kazakin

Brad wiped his shoe clean on the grossness that was the dead bum.

"Yeah, go home Richie. I'll take Cur out of here." He supposed it was his responsibilty. After all, Cur was...

...Annoying as fuck, come to think of it, but he might as well make sure Cur didn't accidentally breach the Masquerade by existing, after all the trouble he'd just gone to. He moved forwards to break the restraints on the amazing torso of vampire.

h
    hidro

richard dusts himself off, brushing the scuff marks off his expensive silk Italian suit from the grapple on the floor.

i can't belive i got my but kicked, and watched a guy get his head stomped all becouse i visited that bar next to this shit hole building next door. lord of famine protect me if this is Sacramento. heh, welcome to life as a kindred. welcome to life as a kindred the female voice of his ventrue sire rings sweetly in his mind as a faint memory. a shiver runs down his spine as his own inner dialiog is erriely overlaped with hers. get out of my mind khali

he shakes off the after effects of his sires mind games with a shiver "well, im new to the whole killing thing. mind filling me inn on what happens now?"

I
    Irina

Kate moved towards the door without preamble.

"What do we do now? You do what Brad told you to do. Leave," she stated blandly, as she walked out.

End Scene. Nice Job Guys!

Page 22 of 22 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Closed Thread