Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
(1110) Susan and Martha

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Chase accepts the Herald's hand with a gentle shake and smiles pleasantly to her but is unable to reply before the knock at the door. He stands now, anticipating the arrival of the newcomer and sensing that the meeting and the ritual of acknowledgement had come to a close. He couldn't tell if it were fortunate or bad luck that so many were being offered acknowledgement along with him. Perhaps it was good that he wouldn't stand out so much, blend in as one of many. New people meant opportunities for elders. Then again it may simply be competition. He glanced over at Susan, meeting her eyes once more, wondering if her thoughts drifted along the same lines. No matter. He would at least introduce himself to this fellow newcomer.

He gives a respectful nod to the man as he enters the room. Chase allows himself to be introduced before speaking for himself, "You flatter me, Madam Herald. And the pleasure is mine, Dr. Swift. What brings you to Sacramento, if you don't mind my asking?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Pleased to be acknowleged Susan shakes Herald Villiers hand when it is offered. "Thank you, Herald Villiers" She is about to respond further but she is quickly interrupted by the knock at the door. Cursing to herself she looks to the door to see who it was this time.

As yet another newcomer enters the meeting chamber Susan once again feels her beast trying to break free. For a few moments she stares at the charts as she manages to regain her composure. Damn it, I knew there was a reason I hated court she thinks to herself as she once again she is forced grapple with her beast.

Susan's eyes meet Chase's as he glances over at her. Hoping for a chance to speak with Herald Villiers privately she wasn't thrilled at the arrival of the newcomer and she found herself curious if Chase felt the same. Oh well the Herald had mention speaking with her tomorrow so it would just have to wait, she did have over things to do tonight anyways.

Looking over Dr. swift for a few lingering moments "Thank you Dr. Swift. Hopefully you are acknowledged tonight as well." She gives him a small smile. She considers excusing herself but the Chase seems to begin questioning Dr. Swift and she decides to stick around for a few more moments just for the hell of it.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Swift furrows his brow, considering the question before answering. He places the base of his cane on the floor in front of him, and with both hands atop the pommel he balances some of his weight on the device. "I have been a bit of a Wanderer for the past year, visiting cities all along the Pacific." The emphasis on the ancient sobriquet is distinct. "I wish to find a place to settle for a time and pursue other areas of interest. An acquaintance of mine from the time I spent in Seattle told me that information indicated Sacramento was well established for our kind and stable. Those two factors and the central location makes the domain an attractive choice for me." He ends, pausing, then nods once.

Chase nods, though is puzzled. He had followed rumors that Sacramento had recently lost a great deal of its kindred population due to a calamity he hadn't yet uncovered and that there were enemies of the Prince running around its streets. Thought of that way it shouldn't be stable, though glancing around this well-mannered group Chase supposed it must have been. He was curious what else the man had heard before coming to the city but now was not the time nor the place for that conversation. This man had come to be acknowledged and he was holding up the line, as it were.

Chase addresses him once more, "Well we shall have to discuss your travels another time, as I'm sure they are most interesting. For now I leave you in the delicate hands of our Madam Herald." He turns to Martha and bows his head in a manner he was now becoming accustomed to, "Much Honored hostess, thank you for your instruction and an exceptional induction into the Domain, I trust we shall meet again soon." With that, Chase dismisses himself out of the meeting room back towards the Commons, feeling much more secure in his gait, the expression of one who has achieved Acknowledgment.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and smiles to one and all. "Thank you, Mr Ankers!" nodding to Susan. "And you too, Miss Vera. I hope we have time enough to brief you and offer the opportunity for Acknowledgement, Dr Swift, in the very near future! Sadly, it appears it is so very close to dawn, I should hate to endanger anyone any further by risking your travel from here to a Haven. Shall we exchange telephone details one and all, so we may be able to contact each other to meet when time allows or tomorrow evening, whichever comes the sooner?" she smiles and readies her cell phone from a pocket of her riding tunic. Smiling, she hobbles close to be able to exchange telephone details.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Swift nods acquiescence. "Of course, Harold Villiers. Though I have not had the opportunity to charge my phone yet." He produces a pad of paper and a pen from his satchel. "I can provide you with my number and shall ensure my phone is reachable by an hour and a half after dusk tomorrow. Is there perhaps any chance I can receive a temporary dispensation to acquired needed sustenance? My journey here has left me rather parched, I am afraid, and I do not want to offend the hospitality of the domain by hunting without permission."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

At the mention of the approaching dawn Susan looks to her watch. Surprised at how time has flown she stands and quickly trades her number with the herald. "It was a pleasure meetingyou Herald Villiers, thank you for all your help and I look forward to our next meeting." Giving the herald one last smile before turning her eyes to Dr. Swift. "Nice to meet you as well Dr. Swift hopefully he will run into each other again soon.

With that she walks back into the common area hoping she has enough time to speak with Mr. Silver.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread