Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) Susan and Martha

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha Villiers - Herald and Keeper - Mask of Tranquility SL: 2

Susan's attempt to tug and pull a few extra inches of modesty from her dress only made Martha look again, in an effort to see what Susan was doing. Obviously amused by Susan's effort, Martha smiled happily, nodding a friendly greeting, examines Susan's legs for a second longer and offers some eager and friendly advice.

Petite Martha limps a little closer, lowering her voice to a theatrically conspiratorial whisper, adding a playful look as if sharing a happy secret with a trusted schoolfriend, "Ah! Miss Martha is it! What a charming way to address me, Miss Vera! It is more proper, however, to use Herald Villiers for the present though, Miss Vera!" Martha smiles and pulls away from her happy whisper, staying close, but not too close, tiny Martha smiles to Susan with great and apparent sincere glee, "I do enjoy your manners though, Miss Vera! You seem like a very decent sort and I wish to help you. You come seeking Acknowledgement to dwell here, Miss Vera...or are you simply travelling through the Domain?" she asks, adding a friendly smile as she leans on her cane.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

ooc

If there was one thing her years with the mafia taught Susan it was how to speak to someone higher on the food chain. In that world even a slight disrepect can end very badly. Thankfully that lesson seems to be paying of as she speaks with the Herald.

"I'm sorry Herald Villiers, I will be sure to remember that from now on." Giving Martha a respectful bow of her head as she apologizes. Raising her head again she smiles as she continues to speak"Thank you, I learned long ago that manners are the secret to a long life"

Susan Thinks for a moment on the Harold's question, when she first arrived she wasn't sure if this was the city for her. The friendly nature of the Harold, while somewhat unexpected, was enough to help her make her decision. "I seek acknowledgement, this city seems like a fine place to settle and hopefully make a name for myself."
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Roxie redux- Vitae 4/10, Willpower 5/5, Aspect of the predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha studies Susan's legs and shoes a third time as Susan talks and apologises.

Martha's gaze soon returns to Susan's eyess though. "Ah! I see. Ambitious for local celebrity, eh?" a happy, almost playful, smile. "Well, Miss Vera...I have no doubt that you shall accomplish that goal! So eye catching as you are! No doubt your conduct will be similarly noticeable!" she smiles with a sincere smile of joy, more praising than flirting. Martha gently gestures to the Laws of the Domain with her cane, "I'd recommend that you study these. I have some Flip-Charts I drew up earlier which go through the main highlights of the main information you will need to accompany a successful Acknowledgement. Those are in the meeting chamber over there..." she gently gestures to the room with her cane, "If you'd care to follow me, miss!" she encourages, readying her hat and cane and posture and, smiling, she begins to limp back to the meeting room. Smiling to Gordon and others who look like they were after the attention of the Herald as she hobbles back across the Court.

"Have you travelled far to be here tonight, miss?" she inquires, between smiles and watchfulness of other Kindred.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Noticing the heralds gaze once again returning to her legs, Susan's curiosity begins to grow. Part of her wants to ask but in an effort to avoid making the conversation awkward she decides against it for now. Instead she simply listens closely as Martha speaks.

As she follows Martha towards the meeting chamber she glances over to towards the laws of the domain that Martha had gestured towards, making a mental note to study them later. Quietly following as she respectfully listens to the Herald. She speaks up only when she is asked a question.

"Thank you for such praise Herald Villiers, though I'm not sure I deserve it" She says with a small smile. "I come from L.A., a bit of a travel but with the way I drive it wasn't too far at all" she ends with a playful smile.
    Susan Vera: Gangrel/Circle of Crone -- Status (Circle of Crone) *,Blood potency 1, Presence 2 (Cocky),

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha laughs at that, pausing briefly in her walk to meet playful smile with playful smile. Her laugh is genuine and happy. "Oh, I say! A speed demon, eh? Is that the phrase?" she asks, all happy and curious. "Hmm...LA, eh? Well, that does sound exciting! Might I ask, please, Miss Vera, what automobile do you drive?" wide eyed curiosity, she begins to hobble towards the meeting chamber again. Trying hard, but uselessly, to hide her limp.

Martha pauses at the door to it to open it, asking her question about the car as she steps carefully aside to allow Susan to enter. All bright eyed. Martha leans on her cane as she gestures for Susan to enter with a fluttering, almost theatrical, action.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

As Susan walks into the meeting chamber, she can't help but smile as she begins to talk about her car. " A 67 camaro, she may be a little rough looking but she still can out preform most toys being built today." Susan sighs the car is the only part of her old life she got to hold onto so she had a special bond with it.

As she looks around the room she quiets down not sure how the Herald wants to do this so she turns around and patiently waits for Martha.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles too. Excited to see Susan talk about her car. "I see, that sounds very powerful, miss, to out perform a more modern vehicle! Are you an expert driver?" she asks happily. Another gentle hand gesture invites Susan to sit at one of the chairs at the end of a long table in a sparesly decorated meeting room. There is seating for about a dozen around the table. A fire extinguisher too.

At the end of the standard issue office style meeting table is a Flip-Chart. Martha has indicated Susan may sit close to the chart.

"Please do take a seat, miss! It is fortunate, I prepared these charts earlier...we had a small group of fellow Kindred arrive. So I drew up these charts to help orientate them." a happy smile. "I hope you don't mind, miss! If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them before I supply you with a deluge of information about the Domain!" she laughs merrily. Leans on her cane as she takes up a position next to the chart and smiles, happily waiting for Susan to settle and is briefly watchful of Susan's legs and shoes.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

"I know how to handle a car better then most." she says with a mischievous grin as she takes a seat near the charts, crossing her legs as she makes herself comfortable. "I wish I could of got her sooner, it looks like it would of saved you from doing this all over again"

Susan watches as the Herald makes her way to the charts, waiting for her to look ready before responding. "I'll save my questions till the end, you may answer them without me having to ask." Leaning back a little in her chair she watches and waits to learn of her new home.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled, watching Susan's leg cross over the other for a moment before nodding happily to Susan's modest reply about her driving skills.

Martha rests her cane on the table top close to her, picks up her trusty marker pen from its cradle on the chart frame to use it as a pointing stylus and positions herself close to the flip-chart frame in, what can only be described as a textbook method of about to present a presentation. Smiling to reassure Susan that she's welcome. "Oh, not at all, Miss Vera! You are very welcome...I don't mind in the least how many times I present this. Though, I daresay I shall have to improve on the quality of the charts, they were all extemporised this evening so shall require refining!" she giggles happily. She watches Susan, making sure she is settled. Martha refrains from sneaking a look at Susan's shoes or legs.

She seems about to commence.

The door opens once more to the meeting chamber as as blond-haired man peeks his head in and stands halfway through the doorway looking somewhat hesitant.

"My sincerest apologies if I am interrupting, Herald Villiers," Chase addresses the young lady behind the table in as respectful a tone that he could muster. "It is my understanding that you are the woman to see about obtaining Acknowledgment within the Domain." He glances to the other kindred who had a steeled look about her, hoping neither of them took his presence as rude. "But if this is a bad time for you I can come back later..." Or not at all if I've displeased you, thought Chase cautiously. He was somewhat thrown off by her demure appearance among so many predators, he hoped he wasn't falling prey to his own naivety.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread