Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
To Decipher & Decode (Open)

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    K
    Kazakin

Rook half-turned as he headed for the door, when he heard the shout. Reflexively, his rigid fingers twitched as he assessed the danger, before he remembered that he was in a Goddamn bar. The Metalflesh internally kicked himself, and his brow furrowed as the Beast came dashing over.

"Is there something we can help you with?" the Constable said, in a tone that strongly implied the other person should answer 'no'.

"Oh, heard you guys were looking for that fairest with the dinosaur, Ms Rosemary told me," Stripes answered, not noticing the tone in Rook's voice. ""Um...Not sure it'll help but I found claw marks that might belong to it not too long ago. They were in the hedge around a drug farm."

The tiger gives his best smile, hoping that the information would somehow be useful and still failing to pick up on Rook's body language.

Feel free to start the next scene, on your way to the Fleshmarket, whenever you're ready

K
    Kazakin

Rook's brow furrowed very slightly behind his sunglasses, but he nodded shortly.

"Where was this?" he said, paying attention. Well, if it gave them a hint before they moved in, that would be more than acceptable. "Was it recent, fresh?"

"Umm...Can't say how fresh, was somewhere in the hedge...Oh, wait!" Stripes recalled with a smile. "Exit from the hedge there went to a fire escape in an alley."

Stripes felt about his pockets before finding a stump of pencil (chewed almost to the core of course). Snatching up a napkin from the bar he writes down the street the alley was on as well as any other details he can recall.

"Really hope it helps, could even show you the way if you want," Stripes offers. "Once you've got the right entrance it should just lead right in though."

The tiger seems quite pleased with himself for remembering as he hands over the napkin with its hastily drawn instructions.

Jack looks from Stripes to Rook with a questioning look.

So, do you want to check it out after the market? I've got room for three... Four if you don't mind getting cozy.

Although technically a question, the old soldier doesn't actually wait for an answer and stalks out the front entrance, presumably toward his car.

K
    Kazakin

Rook gave Jack a little nod, just to say that he had no problem with it, and took in the Beast's information. It seemed like it could be connected, but only time would tell. There were lots of strange things in the Hedge, and sometimes, a coincidence was just a coincidence.

Of course, only a Goddamn idiot would then complain if the coincidence turned out to be anything but.

"Either way. We have to get going. No more delays. If you want in, then come on."

Stripes smiled at the invitation. Seeing as Felena had mysterious vanished on him...

"Sure, lead the way," The tiger grinned as he fell in step behind Rook.

Today was looking like it was going to get exciting as he headed to the car.

"Soooo, where we going?" Stripes asked.

OOC: I'm ready to move on if you guys are.

B
    Beej

"I'll follow in my jeep." Otto says following behind Jack.

--
    ooc - ready for the next thread

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"I'll give you some company, Otto," Xerxia says neutrally.

I'm ready too.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread