Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Julianne and Dillon

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Julianne leaves the room to leave Martha to attend to the newly arrived damned.

She approaches Dillon and says in a clam and low tone.

"After you finish your official duties to the city we should go talk about the past, the present and the future." she says with a half smile on her face, her blue eyes wit ha penetrating cold that Dillon knew form ages past.

"I will be waiting for you at that table." she points while elegantly moving her form towards the seat and accomodating herself into one of the exquisite chairs that populated the room.
    After he's sure there will be no trouble from Montgomery, and he and Martha exit the conference room in peace, Dillon ceases his nearby circulation to join Julianne Cross in the seating area she'd indicated. He still didn't know quite what to make of her being here; it was a bit of a shock.

Not that Dillon would let himself continue to look shocked about it.

The Gangrel gives her his easy smile as he approaches, that one that dropped the guard of so many Kindred and kine alike, and seats himself casually across from her. "So," he says in an upbeat tone, "Sacramento. What brings you out to the River city?"

He leaves the obvious question unsaid: How long have you been up and about?
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

P
    Page

Julianne waits for Dillon to sit.

She is wearing her confident smile, her legs are elegantly crossed and her blue eyes follow Dillon's every motion almost like measuring the kindred as a predator would before striking.

As Dillon sits her smile broadens a bit to welcome the fellow sanctified.

"Ah Dillon, i always enjoyed that quality of yours, always stright to the matter." she says in a warm but low tone adressing the Gangrel by his first name.

"I'm fine if that's what you are asking, and i see you are fine to... Mr Priscus of clan Gangrel." she says in a half handed way, smilling.

"As to your question, well..." she pauses thinking for a while.

She looks around taking a measure of the other kindred nearby.

"Well, my Mission; my sire decided Sacramento needed some more spirituality, and he believes i'm up to the task."

Her words seemed to carry with them a brush of sadness.

"And you? What brings you here brother Connery?" she offers, trying to push her sadness away.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon is leaned to one side of his chair, propping his jaw lightly on a thumb and forefinger while he watches Julianne. His smile widens a bit when she uses his first name, but he doesn't comment. So many things to ask, but best to ease back into it, banter a little. Inquiring upon that note of sadness in her voice would come later.

"I'm glad you're well, Sister Cross." And he obviously meant it. But he wondered if he could get away with calling her 'Jules' outside of Court. Maybe later... "As for Sacramento, I felt the pull. I'd heard of some destabilization here some years ago, and thought I could be of some assistance, so I came.

"The timing was too perfect to be coincidental. Though the domain seems to have recovered from the turmoil I heard whispers of, both the Spear and the Savages were suffering from... ineffective leadership. Bishop Sidor Grigoriev has remedied the problem of the Sanctified, and I that of the Gangrel. We're still small in number, on both counts, but it's working out."

He chuckles, giving his head a little shake. "And Priscus, yeah, I know. I like to think I'm at least a little more approachable than Corbin, don't you?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

P
    Page

Julianne listens to Dillon's words with interest, she seems to get her interest picked when Dillon talks about his role and the bishop's role in the society. and then continues hearing until the gangrel rests talking.

"Yeah, Corbin." Julianne says plainly.

"What's with him? You were close, what happened to your coterie? You still stick together?" Julianne asks with polite interest.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon fights the urge to laugh at how Julianne had mentioned Corbin. People generally fell into one of three categories regarding him; those that hated him, those that were afraid of him, or both. The fear was smart. The hatred, only if you didn't let him know about it. Be cause he'd use it against you.

"I wish I knew," is Dillon's immediate answer, said with a slight inflection of long-suffered frustration. "We were all keeping in touch pretty regularly once the internet was invented, but he dropped completely off the grid almost a year ago, now. In fact, the last Adonia and I heard from him was when he gave me the lowdown on Sacramento. She's skipping around the country now, looking for him, but all of his informants have gone silent." He finishes with a shrug.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

P
    Page

Julianne exhales after hearing Dillon's words, not knowing where he was wasn't that good she thought... especially after him giving the lowdown on Sacramento to a member of his coterie.

"Hum. You would know if he was nearby no?" she inquires in a neutral tone.

"I guess he would make a good point in being the Gangrel priscus again... not that he would wrestle it from you." she offers in a not so stiff tone trying to ease some of the tension.

"But enough of the past." she says smilling.

"How is the Lancea et Sanctum in this town?" she inquires in aslightly lower tone of her voice, almost as if confiding something.

"When will the next Mass be?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's manner is thoughtful, but ever friendly. "Well, I'd like to think that he would let me know if he were in the area, at least, but one can never tell. If this is some grand test to see how well I fare on my own, after all we've been through?" He shakes his head slightly, biting his bottom lip. Apparently, what he'd like to do to his old friend if the circumstances regarding his appearance weren't truly dire, he couldn't say in Court. "There had better be a more serious reason than that, is all I'm saying."

He waved away the fantasy of leaving five deep scratches across Corbin Blackthorne's wickedly predatory face. Marks that would take even the Gangrel Elder days to heal. Now was not the time, and when the time came, Dillon would not lose his cool.

"The Spear is recovering," Dillon says with confident conviction. "We are strong in faith, and are working closely together. The general consensus at the last gathering was that we must develop bonds, and trust one another. In unity, the Purpose will be better served than with a mindless Draugr pitting us against one another, and ruining our reputation in this city by abandoning Mass when we had visitors." It's fairly obvious that he's referencing that 'ineffective leadership' that he mentioned earlier.

Here, Dillon pauses to smile more slyly. "I'm even studying the Dark Miracles."

Straightening his face up with a nod, the Gangrel Priscus adds, "But when the next Mass is, I can't say. It should be soon, though. Now that we have a properly Anointed Bishop."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Closed Thread