Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
(1110) Chase and Alice

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Aodh nods as the Lordess speaks, quipping at the mention of numbers and fishes in his coat for a card. "Never leave home without one they say, now I see why. I'm afraid I'm not much good at text messaging, still a little new for me. Here you go, has my number on it." Twirls out a business sized card and hands it over.

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

She gave a nod to the new comer and looked between the gathering. "Why do witches not wear any underwear?" She looked between them, hanging on silence for a brief moment before relaying the punchline.

"So they can get a better grip on the broom." She gave a wink, pausing for a moment to gauge their reaction before continuing with a giggle, "Figure it was appropriate for the time of year."

"Five Five Five Three Four Four One Three One Five...and thank greatly for the hospitality and information. It has been a pleasure meeting all of you."
    Daeva | Unaligned | BP • |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP Ύ

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    VtR
    Soren

Striking Looks
    Horatio Quilz Scenes

PRE

Aodh bursts out laughing and continues for a moment. "Hadn't heard that at a party in a while." Looks to Allison and winks.

"One loses joy and happiness in the attempt to possess them."
    "The root of suffering is attachment."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A joke? Ah hell, why not. Alice smiles to Allison, already happy that even the Daeva had one addition this night. The smile slightly widens when Chase joins them again.

When Ariana mentions Alice being the Whip, the Daeva nods to her fellow and then gives the Harpy a thankful glance. Awaiting the joke, she doesn't say anything. And when she hears it, she actually laughs. Her mood was too good to be able to hold a laugh. 'It is really a pleasure to meet you all! Here's my contact information as well.' Still chuckling, she hands three cards with her contact information over to the new arrivals.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison nodded in response, taking a card and sliding it into her purse. She glanced over each person, placing faces with names one last time. "It has been a pleasure. With the sun slowly chasing away the night and a decent drive before me, I must bid you all farewell."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Chase gladly accepts Lady Brown's information, glancing at it curiously before pocketing it. "Speaking for myself the pleasure was mine, Madam Deputy. I look forward to our next encounter. And for my Lady Priscus I bid likewise and a fond farewell. A shame I had come so late in the night we might have had more time to converse." Chase bowed once more, the epitome of humbling gestures.

A shame indeed. But much has been accomplished this night, and I have much to think on. But a coffin awaits me, my sanctuary from the sun, a reminder of the curse I bear and seek to overcome.

Chase lingered to see if anyone had anything else to discuss with him but would begin to drift towards the exit otherwise.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana quickly got out her phone and entered in the number Allison relayed. She chuckled slightly at the joke. “Perfect I have your number Miss Black. I will relay your information to Herald Villiers so that she may contact you.” She smiled and looked to the three new comers. “It was lovely to meet you all, I do hope I have the pleasure to speak with you in the future.”

She turned to Chase and nodded. “I am sure we will have plenty of time to get to know each other better Mr. Ankers.” The Lordess looked to Alice. “I am sure Deputy Brown and I will look forward to it.” She smiled to them all and turned to walk down the hall, preparing to leave for the evening.

End Thread

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread