Still happy with her help, Alice made her way over to Ariana Donovan, just before the others reached the Harpy. A short look over her shoulder to check if Jillian was still there, then she makes a curtsy before Ariana.

'Madam Harpy Donovan, Regent of Florin, a good evening. Can you spare a moment of your time?' With a smile on her face Alice's eyes move between Ariana and Jillian. 'Miss Mallloy and me are here to settle an arrangement, to make sure both sides do as promised.' It was clear they were here for the Ventrue's duty as Harpy.

Wondering what the two women were up to, Ariana nodded. "Yes Deputy Brown and Miss Malloy, I can certainly help you. What arrangement will you be making?"

"I am trading the good deputy information in exchange for either information or a body, whichever works out." Jill says with a nod to the red haired Harpy. "So we need you to make sure everything stays honest. Basically it will be, go ahead and tell me I'm wrong there Alice, but an exchange of boons. That about right?" Jill asks Alice.

The Daeva slightly narrows her eyes, remains silent for a second... but then smiles. 'I suppose we could call it that way, yes.' Alice nods to Ariana. 'Miss Malloy's information is already gained, while my part of the boon still needs to be required. It is all just a simple reassurance Madam Harpy.'

"If I have this correct, Miss Malloy is to provide useful information thus Deputy Brown owing a boon. And if Deputy Brown brings in the information, she owes Miss Malloy a boon. An even exchange if both of you fulfill the items in question?" Ariana asked as she took a few notes.

'That is correct Madam Harpy. However,' Alice's eye glance at Jillian, 'for the sake of the Domain's safety we have decided that Miss Malloy would provide her information beforehand, since it will take an uncertain amount of time to be able to fulfill her wishes.'

With a smile she turns to Jillian completely, 'But of course as soon as possible.'

"Right so, there are 6 Brides in town, plus there pets. Kine mostly. I am not sure if the Kine are ghouls or just mind fucked. Probably the fucked."
Jill says, "There Firehouse, its rigged to go up in flames to cover there tracks. So unless your as Fireproof as you are sexy, then I would be careful."

Jill whips her hair up into a high pony tail. "So one other thing, they may ride bikes, but they got more going then that. Military style humvee went in there the other night."

"Does that help you out?"

The first reaction was surprise when Jillian mentioned the firehouse being rigged up to go in flames. Alice's second expression was a mix between contempt and being scared. 'Yes, that is most certainly helpful information Miss Malloy. Thank you.'

As the information was still being processed in her mind Alice looks at Ariana shortly. A humvee, for real? The Bride problem might be bigger than expected.

'Now, for my part. Do you have any small leads on the man? A name perhaps would be handy and where you've last seen him?' She would need a place to start after all. It was hard to concentrate on one man as her mind only showed pictures of herself running away from the burning Firehouse while missiles were flying around her.

"His name is Kent, Teller Kent. At least thats the name he was going by. And he is a big boy. Pushing 7 feet, no shit. He can handle himself too. Knows how to throw his weight around. One other thing though, well two actually, he's got ties to the Brood, and he has some crazy ass blood tricks I ain't seen before. Shooting spikes out of his arms and all kinds of craziness." Jill explains. "He ain't to be fuckzered with." Jill needs to stop feeding from Nerds...

Oh fucking great. Alice smiles, although less happy now. Brood sympathizers indeed ain't to be fucked with, and she should check those spike things. Apparently, the Duchagne aren't the only ones with some nice tricks.

'Good to know, I'll be careful.' After a nod she pauses, a short moment she glances at Ariana, they were almost done. 'Can I bring him torpid?'

The Lordess had listened to the two women. This particular incident seemed very unusual to Ariana. Having heard how field work went on occasions this did not look easy. What would Conner do? "Deputy Brown, we have laws that prevent final death to those that are acknowledged. We have no laws preventing you from inflicting torpor upon the man. If Miss Malloy wants the body back, and there is no other way to do so, then one would think this is the only option." It was apparent that Alice wanted to prove herself and bring home a trophy. Although, who could blame her. "You can always ask advice from your fellow Deputies or the Reeve before your hunt for this individual." Ariana smiled to the two women in her office.

'Wonderful, thank you.' Alice nods to both women. 'Can we then call this deal settled?' Again, the question was for both of them.

"Yep I'm good, Less you wanna go get a drink some time?" Jill asked, "I'd love to see those things without the screen." Jill gives a raise of her eyebrow.

Raising a brow slightly to Jillian, Ariana shook her head with a slight smile. "I will make note of your exchange. I also have nothing further."

Alice slightly grins to Jillian, 'As you might notice, I have quite some things on my agenda right now. But I'll see if we can have a drink together somewhere in the future.'

Then she bows her head to Ariana, 'Thank you for your time, Madam Harpy Donovan.' If nothing else is said she turns around to check Avalon for new Daeva she needs to meet.

Jill just smiles and watches the deputy walk away, turns, winks to the Harpy, and then makes her way out of the office.