Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer is relieved as Castor and Tracy join the group. She turns and scans the street for Ms. Dana; a frown of concern on her face.

As Ricardo arrives and speaks with the Deputy; she instinctively moves to stand at his right elbow. She notes Lance's arrival and gives him a nod of greeting.
    "If it would please; Madame ," Jennifer stated quietly to the Herald Chrisie ; but loud enough for those closest to her to hear. "I could slip out of sight and keep an eye on the comings and goings of the entrance."

She meant slip out of sight literally; to draw the Cloak about her and observe the authorities work; and hopefully overhear their transmissions if she could get close enough amid the hustle and bustle.

She then recalls her message to Mr. Wooding and hastily replies to his text.
    Text to Wooding
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Excellent. You are brave! However, unless we, as a group, can conjure some way to actually successfully intervene in what the authorities are doing while you observe their work, we may be simply exposing ourselves to greater risk than we mitigate." she nods with care to Jennifer to show she meant well by this. "They are meant to be on our side, afterall. However, miss, there may be value in observing. If you feel you can do so with small risk to yourself and our wider work, proceed. But only if you feel you can do so without further risk to yourself and our work. I leave that decision to you, miss. You will know best your own capabilities and an estimate of the threat you face. It is a good idea, but it carries risks of it's own. I wish you good luck!" she smiles to Jennifer a smile of sincere good wishes before looking over to see what the police were doing now.

Her doubts lasted only a brief moment. Asa had sanctioned the 911 intervention. He had promised Nika to help. She trusted him on this.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods to Martha and Jen, wandering if by 'slip out of sight' that the Haunt meant what he thought she did. Fantastic!

Matching the low volume set by the others, The Gangrel offers a bit of a shrug. "I can speak to dogs well enough, but getting one away from his handler to give and receive information will be impossible, I think. Or at least, not possible without being very... unsubtle."

They could have Ricardo or Alice have a go at schmoozing one of the officers, but that was begging for attention they certainly didn't need.

Dillon makes another check of their surroundings, without being blatantly obvious about it.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Looking to the group, lowering her voice, "I can use my gifts to try and keep an eye on the crowd and the roof tops, see if there is anyone that stands out." she offers, wanting to try and keep everyone safe if she can. "I was thinking the roof tops would be a good place to start looking, as it would provide a good advantage point. Unless there are any objections?" she was open for suggestions.

OCC
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I'll see what I can see." Jennifer declared, tapping her ear piece with a meaningful look.
    "I'll transmit if I encounter any thing of note and I'll come back over the radio in an hour to let you know my status. And Chris Wooding states that he is in the area if you'd like his presence."

She gave a nod to the Herald; a bit less pronounced than her normal one; but a nod the kine present wouldn't find odd.

"Be well until we meet again."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods as the group begins to assign themselves and disperse. His talents were not meant for this sort of situation, and so he inclines his head to Martha.

"Miss Villiers, I am at your disposal."

Because someone ought to be making sure that an attack on Elysium doesn't preceed an attack on it's Keeper.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods to Jennifer and Daniella, seemingly agreeing with them. She looks impressed to hear about Dillon's skills and thoughts and smiles nods her 'thanks' with a respectful nod to David. But eagerly waits to see what else others may come up with or mention.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo says next to Martha and Alice. He'll wait here until he's needed. However, since David approached, he could spare the Hierophant a few words. "I delivered my package. I assume the other ones are safe and accounted for." It was both an update on the mission an a simple question about how his side went.

NOS
    PRE

"I don't think I'll be of much use here, but I'll be waiting nearby, just in case. If there's anything you'd like me to do, please let me know," Brenn chimed in again, casting a wary glance towards the small mob of humans lurking just a few feet off. With her deformity, it would be best to lie out of sight, so she trundled over to the closest alley, and like a lion in its den, she settled against the wall and peered out at the frantic bustle of bodies in front of the Avalon.

PRE

Tracy listened as the other kindred volunteered to perform different tasks. She felt a little out of her comfort zone, but she knew she couldn't just stand back and not say anything.

One police officer I can handle...but K-9 units and swarms of blue uniforms, that's a bit much.

She walked up to the Herald so she could speak to her without having to raise her voice. "Miss Villiers, I'm not sure if I can be of much help in dealing with the authorities, nor do I have the gift of sight." She paused briefly. "However, I am at your disposal."

Tracy gave her a respectful nod.

Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread