Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Madison and Conner

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    C
    Conner Greyson

"I am indeed." Conner says as he looks to the dark haired woman. Conner found it interesting that the Good Herald was referring a untested Neonate to him for something that he did not give to proven kindred. Conner felt the woman's beast and acknowledged its weakness with a metaphyisical ... meh.

"Well, I give her points for the guts."

Conner leaned back in the chair for a moment, "Tell me about yourself Groom Carothers."

Conner caught a glimpse of his counterpart as she made her way back into the Court Proper.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Madison stands up a little straighter, knowing full well that she's facing an uphill climb. "I am originally from Atlanta, Georgia, sir. I have been Kindred for only two years, but I have served the First Estate for nearly eighty. My sire is Nathanial Cross, a member of the Gangrel clan and the current Minister for the city of Atlanta. During my time as a ghoul, I maintained my sire's estate as his personal seneschal and groom. While he was in eclipse, I served under his childe, Daniel Cross, in the same manner."

"I have come to Sacramento to see how well I can fare on my own. I chose Elk Grove for where I would like to set up my haven, as it was outside of Sacramento proper, but I've been informed that that area is part of the domain you oversee. I wish to offer my skills as a Groom to the covenant and domain, both in the form of animal care and herd-building. I also have plans to create a branch of the canine training facility that I founded in Atlanta, accessible both to the kine and to any of the Kindred interested in a well-trained animal ghoul."

Finishing what she hoped was a decent recitation of her resume, Madison looks to the Regent, doing her best to conceal her nervousness.
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

C
    Conner Greyson

"Let me ask you a question, Hypothetical of course."

Conner leans strokes his goatee for a moment before saying, "You are a Regent of a established city, and a unknown quantity makes his or her way to you and requests tenancy. What would you want in return? What would you expect from a unknown person who asks to live in your house?" Conner's voice is not interrogatory or invasive. He is calm and quiet, with his voice having a hint of curiosity.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

She had been expecting something like this. "I would ask that they prove their worthiness in some fashion, whether through a regular service or assisting with a particular issue that needs to be resolved."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner thought for a moment. It would be good to have a Gangrel at our disposal, but still, an unknown quantity. What I need is...

"Come with me, We need to speak with someone."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.