Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1109) Demise, Aenigma

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma chuckles at being called "Mr. Aenigma" and then gives her a friendly smile. "It was nice meeting you as well. But please, don't let me hold you from meeting some of the other folks here." He opens his book back up and continues reading, but before she leaves the table he looks up and says, "I'll give you a call at some point, perhaps when Noctina has found a way to get us into a bit of trouble." He gives her a playful wink and then goes back to his reading.

Noctina walked over to Aenigma and what appeared to be another young lady with dark hair. a brief flash of jealously came over her, not so much that she cared deeply about Aenigma but more due to the fact that he was hers but she quickly pushed aside such childish thoughts.

“So... what’s going on ever here, I’m Noctina who might you be?” Noctina said just bursting into the conversation and introducing herself to the person who Aenigma had been talking to. She would extend her hand as an offer of friendship to the newcomer.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise was just about to get up when the surprise visitor appeared at their table. Ah! this is the Noctina he was speaking fondly of, she is a cute one. Shaking Noctina's hand she gives her a pleasant smile. "Nice to meet you Noctina, I'm Demise. Aenigma here was just telling me a little about you"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Speak of the devil...

Aenigma blushes for a moment as he sees Noctina approach the table. "Hey there!" He gives her a friendly smile as he puts his book down for a moment. "I was just telling Demise that if she needed a place to stay, she could perhaps stay with us."

Noctina raised an eyebrow at Aenigma’s comments and his blushing, that boy did blush way too much, was he doing something wrong? She wondered to herself and decided it would possibly be time to have a bit of fun with him again.

“Blushing already? So setting into plans your action to build a harem huh?” Noctina said rather matter of factly, in a dry and unimpressed tone, attempting to put Aenigma on the back peddle. Some might be inclined to ask why at this point, however if you were to ask Noctina the answer would simply be fun.

“So then Demise, what is it that brings you to this city, and since my friend here is talking to you I assume we must share some similar interests, what path do you follow?” Noctina said feeling rather confident in herself at this time and wanting to get a bit more information from demise.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Noctina's abrupt and straight forward nature brough a small smile to Demise as she watched her and Aenigma interact. Seeing her making the poor Mastigo blush was enough to make her laugh. I wonder what path this one is She wondered to herself while looking Noctina over.

Her thoughts were interrupted though when Noctina redirected her attention back to her. Pausing for a moment Demise thinks of an appropriate way to answer the question with sleepers around "My path? My path through life is one that is often silent as the grave." Giving Noctina a wink as she speaks hoping she gets the hint. "And yourself?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma frowned at first, but he knew that Noctina liked to tease him. She even tried playing a trick on him the first day they met, so he figures that he may as well play along with her joke.

"Well that depends on what definition of 'harem' you are referring to." He gives her a playful wink and then laughs. "I have already started to build a harem, and of course I couldn't have done it without you!" He flashes her a silly grin, hoping that she catches on to his wordplay before returning his attention to the book in his hands.

“A moros huh? I hope she is proficient with matter I could use some teaching in that.” Noctina thought to herself as she listened to the comment about the grave, only a moros would refer to their path and the grave in the same sentence.

Once Aenigma spoke she would start to act all chocked and horrified, but in an obviously mocking way before starting to pout excessively.
    “I can’t believe you said things like that in public. That was so meeeeaaaannnn of you...” She said before doing a complete 180 in emotions and going back to a regular friendly attitude.

“Unfortunately I am pretty much the same as that doofus.” Noctina said and then formed a fist with a thumb sticking out and pointed it backwards towards Aenigma. She would then turn and notice he was still reading the book and while other people were around. She would try and use her ninja skillz to just abruptly remove the book from Aenigma’s possession.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Demise laughs as she watches the two of them go at it. So two Mastigos huh? she thinks to herself once she hears Noctina refer to being the same as Aenigma. That could be tricky for me

"I see, it looks like I'll have to be on my toes around the two of you." the playful look returning to her eyes as she speaks.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma pretends to continue reading as he ignores Noctina, but as she comse closer to him to snatch the book away he looks up at her. "Trying to play a trick on me again, huh?" He flashes her a big grin and then leans in closer to her and whispers. "The book is just a facade." He gives her a playful wink and laughs before turning his attention back to Demise.

"The one you need to worry about is her. She loves being all sneaky sneaky."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread