Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
Out on the Town (Open)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    M
    MrSogno

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-06 16:43:41 Uncle Deadly rolls 8 to Resolve + Composure + WP (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 8, 9, 10, 5, 9, 7, 2, 5 5 successes

Carry on

Lilian's behaviour doesn't differ much from Degnar's - she also internalized everything of importance not to make any mistakes later. The Queen's outburst, however left her shocked, more shocked than the intended addressee it seemed. She was almost glad when Degnar offered to go. It's not that she didn't know that her Queen wasn't all rosy and happy and stuff, but she didn't expect this meeting to go downhill that fast. "Yeah, let's go." She neatly put the glass back to where she took it and bowed before her Queen, muttered a "thank you" and exited the shop.

G
    GardenOfSilver

The Wizened winces and hunches up in her seat, needlepoint griping the cards firmly as she gathers herself up. She blinks in a suprise as Deadly gets up seemingly without care of the Onyx Queen’s anger and follows suit, snagging her coat of the back of her chair as she does. Passing the Draconic she passes him back the nose pliers. “Sorry, my Queen, I will try to behave better... We will get going now, yes. And I’m sorry for being difficult, Deadly; I am not too comfortable around others at times. Also, I’m calling shotgun.”

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-07 00:41:31 Kim Ashdown rolls 7 to Resolve + Composure (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 4, 5, 7, 8, 7, 1 2 successes

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar bowed before his Queen and followed Lilian out of the store; his body twisting and turning with every step he took.

Exit Degnar

OOC

Sorry for the delay, work's been neverending. End Scene. Could all characters join this scene please

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.