Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Out on the Town (Open)

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    G
    GardenOfSilver

The Wizened seems about ready to offer a retort to Deadly when the Winter Queen speaks up and leaves her seeming somewhat distressed for a moment before simply biting back in favour of paying attention to what’s being said as she leans against the counter, fingers occupied with picking at the hem of her sweater.
    After the others have spoken she take a deep breath and stuffs her hands into her pockets before nodding.
    “I would be more than happy to aid the court and the Freehold in any way necessary, my Queen.”

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst looked at his fellow Winter Courtiers and took another sip of lemonade, many interesting individuals.
    "Anything I can help within my power, I would do it my queen."

Katrin smiled as she brought her hands together. "Excellent. Now, as I said, I have two discrete issues, yes? The first entails meeting with my Sun Banisher, Harvey. He is looking into a matter of a trio of college students managing to enter the dreaming, lucidly." The Winter Sovereign went quiet as she looked at each changeling before her, ensuring they understood the problems that could arise should this be left unattended. "The second issue requires a more underhand approach, yes? A former colleague of mine left the freehold a while ago without returning a favoured possession of mine. I would like it back, yes?" Katrin sits back and waits for any questions or concerns.

G
    GardenOfSilver

Kim remains silent as she thinks, chewing on her lower lip. Straightening up she strides through the store to the front, peering out onto the street outside before turning to her fellow Lost. She keeps her hands jammed into her pockets, almost seeming worried of leaving them to their own device, and her smile is a bit unsteady.
    “I have some experience with dreams and dreaming, though mainly in interpreting and controlling my own dreams searching for portents of Fate. However, that is still some familiarity with the subject at hand so I would gladly help the Sun Banisher in this task.” She strides briskly back to her seat and sits down, hands coming out of her pockets if only to gather up the ends of her blindfold into her lap once more.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar listened attentively to his Sovereign's words; his beady black eyes studying her carefully as she spoke. He had finished his glass of lemonade by now, taking sips every so often while the Queen of the Silent Arrow described each affair respectively.

Oneiromancy is a bit out of my element...but recovering an object without being seen, that I can do.

Once the Oracle had finished offering her help, Degnar spoke up in his habitual dull voice.

"Would you happen to know the whereabouts of this old colleague of yours, my Queen?"

M
    MrSogno

Deadly snickers quietly into his empty lemonade cup, now fully entwined with the chair. At this point, he looks much like the Draconic he is; curled atop a favoured posession, watching those who also happen to be in his horde with a knowing expression. Rather, a knowing expression as conveyed through a glass being used as a sailor's telescope. Swinging his newfound tool around to the Wizened, then the lurker before coming back to cetner on the Winter Queen.

"Dreams are nifty and all, and could be fun. I also make good distractions for sneakier types to do underhanded things. Wherever I could be more help, I suppose. Yar." This last is accompanied by an old fashioned salute.

Katrin smiled as three made their intentions apparent and to Degnar, she simply nodded before answering his question.

"Of course. He was banished from the freehold for taking drastic actions without consulting his fellow Sovereigns," she said as if it was a trivial matter. "The former Dread Lord kept the whereabouts of his Hollow quite well hidden. Fortunately, I have very recently uncovered the entrance, yes?"

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst was thinking about it and rubbed his chin. "I could probably deal with the college students situation. I haven't been to college in awhile and I can probably infiltrate their little group and find out what's going on." The item to get back while interesting, wasn't really what he enjoyed doing. The student one on the other hand, he did get to become a college student and interact with many people. Now that was going to be a fun one.

"I would like to assist with the retrival of your belongings." Lilian vaguely remembered school, but she had an uneasy feeling about mingling with students. She wasn't accepted then and she would stick out now.

G
    GardenOfSilver

The expression on the Wizened’s face isn’t encouraging as Deadly volunteers for aiding with the students though swiftly buries it beneath a blank expression. Her lips twitch as she hear who the Queen was looking for to retrieve her possession, happy she had not offered her aid for that specific task.

She does remain silent though and waits, it wouldn’t be to courteous to as for more information while someone else had already asked. Besides, listening and remembering could always provide a bit of worthwhile information for the future. A hand drops into a pocket of her jacket to retrieve a deck of cards which remains in hand as she leans forward on her knees, fingers brushing along their edges.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.