Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Out on the Town (Open)

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    G
    GardenOfSilver

Kim watched as the Winter Sovereign went behind the counter ‘fore turning back to Deadly and giving him a somewhat uncertain stare, a mean feat with eyes covered by a blindfold, or hair, or both. A hand brushes over the counter until pointed fingers touch some piece of knicker-knack, fingertips brushing over it. “I suppose that could be one way to put it though Winter is still tenuous for, at the least, me. For now at least.”

With Queen Katrin’s invitation for a seat, lemonade and a sharing of secrets comes as a surprise, and judging by her expression not an altogether pleasant one. Nonetheless she shrug out of her long coat, revealing a black sweater banded with red across the midsection and black jeans, and drapes it across the back of one of the old chairs before taking one of the glasses and her seat; taking the odd sip of it and picking at the frayed ends of her blindfold gathered into her lap. She smiles, though shivers. “A theater? I cannot remember the last time I’ve had the pleasure of seeing one, at least ones that I’d care to remember.”
    “And once I’ve already gone speaking I might as well continue; my name’s Kim. Winter Courtier, as might be obvious,” she smiles, a foot scraping at the small pile of snow that seems to have drifted against her boots, “and by the sound of it quite a bit like… Deadly, in the regards that I’ve been in Sacramento for almost a year now. I’ve not been particularly keen on, to be frank, anything until recently…” She trails away, chewing on her lower lip.
    “When I grew up… I loved Indiana Jones, like a lot. I was dead set to marry him when I got old.”

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst was pleased when the queen brought the lemonade and proposed to go around the table and share a secret, an ice breaker look like the queen had a sense of humor. That was good and nice to have, especially when you consider the horrible conditions that most of his fellows came back from the hedge. He smiled, as he picked up the glass and took a sip of it.

"I'm Myst , I have come to Sacramento very recently. Let see, I actually find wearing dresses very comfortable so you would find me dressing up anytime of the day at my home."

He had quite a few female disguises but usually kept most of his profiles on the down low, except one or two that sparked in his mind, two clubgoers persona.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar nodded as a gesture of gratitude as he accepted the glass of lemonade. He then took a seat in an antique chair nearby, careful not to damage it in any way. He sat there quietly, listening to the rest introduce themselves. Once the others had finished their introductions he took a sip of lemonade and then piped up.

"I am Degnar, a new member to this Freehold." He took a pause to observe those gathered in the store for a brief moment before continuing. "Something that no one knows about me is that I have been in this city for about a decade, but just recently made the acquaintance of the other Lost here."

Degnar paused again as he took another sip of lemonade.

"I reamined hidden from society since my escape...until a couple of days ago."

After Degnar had finished it was silent for a bit, then Lilian spoke up. She had already finished half of her lemonade while listening to the others. "'My name is Rosemary Denton, but people who actually know me call me Lilian." She paused again and gave Katrin another grateful look. "Of course, Rosemary hasn't always been my name. But there is this other Lilian and quite frankly, I think she is way better at being Lily Rusk than me, so" Lilian looked at her glass "I let her. And I like Rosemary's life!"
    It wasn't much of an icebreaker, really.

G
    GardenOfSilver

The Oracle listens quietly and politely to the others introduction, taking the odd sip from her lemonade. As Lilian falls silent she give the Darkling a soft and encouraging smile before standing up and returning to the counter with her empty glass.
    “I do not, personally, think a mere fetch would ever manage to truly replace the ones they were made to replace in the hearts and minds of those we left behind, Lilian. Nor that we will have to resign ourselves to letting such an imposter exist, but such talk is for another time.

"But with that said, I’m happy to have made you all acquaintance,”
    she continues, “and I hope that the upcoming ascension of our Court to the throne to renew my pledge to you, Queen Katrin, and extend my services of an oracular nature to you should you need them.” She smiles giving the Winter Queen a brief nod of respect before turning and giving the others a warm smile.
    “And, of course, to all of my fellow Winter Courtiers and Lost I extend the offer of my services as well. It will be my delight to shed light upon your futures to the best of my modest abilities.”

M
    MrSogno

Deadly smiles wryly, curling up even further into the papa-san he had ensconsed himself in. "I always wondered about wondering about the future. Does knowing it make it happen? Just seems kinda odd to me. Most of us do fine-ish without the whole having tomorrow's lottery numbers type deal."

Katrin remained silent as each changeling introduced themselves and she would be amazed at the myriad of personalities and secrets if she hadn't been around for so long. The fact that they opened up so willingly to her was enough. Behind her, the snowglobes seemed to settle and she spoke up before it seemed that Kim and Deadly drifted off topic.

"Thank you, each of you for that. It was most informative, yes? Now, I personally welcome you to the freehold, and it seems that some of you have met others, no doubt at the Four Seasons, yes? Swilla being one of them? Well, there are others of the Silent Arrow but alas, we have never been many, however, it would seem that with you all, Mr. Deadly being the exception, our numbers have almost doubled." The Winter Queen pauses as she takes a sip of the lemonade, slowly drinking before continuing. "However, it seems that a couple of problems have arisen that require Winter's more subtle nature, if anyone is interested, yourself included, Mr. Deadly. Now, I wish to make it clear that no-one has to make a decision now or ever, if that is what you want. Just think of it as a favour to me, yes?"

M
    MrSogno

"What kind of problems? Things that require a, ah, delicate hand? I might be more of a foil for. Or at least a distraction for the more important things!" Deadly winks, well aware of his own exuberent nature.

"Although what Mr. Bond might think of me doing favours for mysteruous Russian women, heaven only knows!"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar sat quietly sipping on his glass of lemonade, listening closely to the exchanges between Kim and Deadly. However, he turned his attention to the Onyx Queen as she began to speak again. He stopped drinking as he paid close attention to her words, taking mental notes of what she was saying.

Subtle? That's my middle name.

Once she was done speaking he waited until Deadly was done saying his piece before speaking up in his usual monotone voice.

"I'd be honored to help my Queen. As a newly sworn member of this Freehold, it is the least I can do."

Lilian nods gravely. This is what she came for and it seemed that she could finally repay the help she had recieved. "I would be honored to help you, myQueen."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.