Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back Alley Stroll (Open)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

Merit Usage: Carthian Pull: Haven Location

Kaiden was pleased. Generally, when a client asks you on a house-call that involves traversing thee seediest neighborhoods in town they try and do one of two things: Kill you, or flake. Neither happened... or even was attempted, tonight. In fact, Kaiden had been paid more than he had given in estimate. A job well done.

He finished earlier than expected, so he took his time walking through the back alleys of Sacramento. The night was fairly young, and he spent the past few hours indoors.

Enjoy the moonlight... he thought to himself.

B
    Blackhat

There was a large coughing sound as a figure walked out of the shadows , he whipped his face before turning to peer at Kaiden. He smiled walking into the moonlight, " Evening." He said revealing he wearing a demnim jacket and had a small badge pinned to it. " Strange night to be out for a walk."

C
    C_Lloyd

Kaiden felt his beast snarl at the newcomer, eager to put it in it's place.

Well, that's new.

"Is it?" Kaiden, asked with a smirk. "What's so strange about it?"

He looked around to ensure that the two of them were alone. While he did not back down, he stopped moving in order to assess and stand his ground against this unknown Kindred.

B
    Blackhat

Gordon smiled " I can smell dissent in the wind and such like, blood an piss and all that." He stepped forward revealing his yellowed teath and watery eyes. " Sorry if I seem a tad scary and creppy, I'm just happy I got my pay." He said patting his pocket. " I sense your like me. May I ask your name."

C
    C_Lloyd

Ugh... I'm not like you... at all. You look like hell.

"After you've given me yours... and your affiliations, for that matter."

Kaiden's tone was sharp and commanding, but not aggressive. He was trying to maintain the upper-ground without provoking the beast.

B
    Blackhat

Touchy " My name is Gordon samuels , Nosferatu and recent member of the First Estate, a humble servant of the court and my Elders of which there are many." He said mock bowing. " Now may I ask you're alligence name and what ever else."

Great an up market bastard. Gordon often enjoyed meeting some of the other kindred and making them uncomfertale, he however felt it was best to keep things civil. He remembered the words of his sire. No one will care if you float up dead in the river.

C
    C_Lloyd

Kaiden nodded at Mr. Samuels, though he couldn't help but smirk at the idea of him being of the first estate. He looked like something out of a horror movie. But he is Nosferatu... they get a free pass for that sort of thing.

"I'm Kaiden Kesom, Ventrue of the Carthian movement and newly acknowledged in the court of Sacramento."
    Kaiden says as he returns the bow just as mockingly.

"I trust you understand my need for caution. I wouldn't want to be one who consorts with enemies of the court and that sort of thing. So I figured it was best to know who you were allied with before we started to socializing."

He looks around again.

"I think this is less strange a night, and more strange a place for a member of the First Estate to be hanging out. What brings you out here? And what sort of 'Dissent' do you smell on the wind? Are you sure it just wasn't a Carthian? We're good at dissent."

B
    Blackhat

Gordon smiled revealing more of his awefull teeth. " Oh you're not that bad, don't my bosses this but I think you people do a wonderfull job. I just like being able to beat the crap out of people and get to call it noble work." He cracked his knuckles " And Dissent I smelt was mostly from the man who pisses himself back there. He wouldn't pay up what he owed and so I needed to get a bit creative, sent him running all the same."

A venture, that explains the sneer. He had never met a venture that didn't have a permantly raised nose. Still he was a carthain and they usually were harmless enough, if a tad pretentious and preachy at times.

C
    C_Lloyd

How the hell is beating the piss out of someone creative? I mean, it's effective, but creative?

"Noble work, huh? Are you like a Vic hitman or something? A legbreaker? Or is it all personal business?"

Kaiden felt as if he could be a little more casual with this guy... partly because no one else was watching, and partly because he gave off a more casual vibe himself.

B
    Blackhat

" Not a hitman, legbreaker would be the best term." He said " It's role my kind fit perfectly, you and your buddies go and make the big talk in the bright sparkly ballrooms while we root around in shit alley beating up those you tell us to. It's an effective system."

I'm suprised he hasn't tried to pull me into something yet, venture always have alterior motives.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.