Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

It was a cool Autumn night, the leaves had begun to change color and there was a slight breeze. However, at the Hornblower Cruise dock there was a boat waiting. It's lights lit, giving the area around it a warm glow. The boat had been rented out for the night for a very picky customer. However, his was rather persuasive in his arguments and ultimately he got what he had wanted.

Hornblower

Once board, One can see that the boat it had had been tactfully decorated with a very Americana look, giving the entire ship a very Steam boat feel, that would have made Samuel Clemens would have been proud. In the middle of the bottom deck there was a table set up so that the Kindred could sit and discuss the business.

The boat was almost empty except for a couple of waiting staff who had been asked very politely not to interrupt the meeting while it was in progress, the Skipper and a couple of crew.

One could hear the slight purring of the engines and the lapping of water against the side of the boat as it waited to leave dock.

((Pardon my Computer Noobishness, I could not find a way to enlarge the picture.))
    Attached Images
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

C
    C_Lloyd

Kaiden arrives, dressed in semi-Casual clothing. As always, his laptop was with him, neatly stowed away in a carry-on laptop bag. Given the Carthian propensity to meet amongst mortals, Kaiden also made sure to make himself look a little more 'alive'.

I'm on a boat aaaand, I'm going fast aaaand.... he thought to himself as he approached the horn blower. He mostly ignored the staff as he entered, though he did acknowledge those who did him, out of politeness. When he arrived at the meeting area, he smiled at John and said playfully, "Yippe-Kay-Yay Mothafucka. How are you doing? Nice to see you again."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John had been waiting in the meeting room, watching over the the River. It had been a very very long time sense he had traveled in such style. It reminded him of his Father's yacht. For a while he found the silence soothing nothing more than the lapping of the water to and the occasional shuffling of the Few staff that was on board, John was alone in the room until Kaiden entered, just as John had asked.

John turns and greets Kaiden with a broad smile and a firm handshake,

"Great to see you again Kaiden, I'm glad you could make it. I'm doing pretty good, and yourself?"

Blush active

Lance spent his time waiting walking around the Cabin, not out of any malign purpose but because he just couldn't help himself around Mclean. He was here on business and Mclean's feeble protests of heterosexuality, while entertaining and undoubtedly making the eventual surrender that much more enjoyable, were not conductive to getting business done. So for the greater good, Lance kept his tongue to himself (more's the pity), until he could feel the approach of another Beast. Once he boarded, Lance makes his way back to meeting area to greet the others. He gives Mclean a nod of his head before turning to the newer member of the Domain. "Mclean. Mister Kesom, how nice to see you again." He looks Mclean up and down and suppresses a little rumble of pleasure noise at the back of his throat.

Yes, it had been a good idea to spent his time outside until now.
    clothing for the evening
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

C
    C_Lloyd

"I'm doing pretty well," Kaiden said, returning John's handshake and smile "adjusting nicely to Sacramento. Thank you."

As Lance entered and greeted him, Kaiden turned around to greet him in kind, for real this time.

"Same here... Lance Rayner, right? Sorry about before. I'm a bit particular about getting that kind of business done. How are you? And who else are we expecting?"

Kaiden stops and thinks for a moment.

"You can call me Kaiden, by the way."

R
    Red

Retainer 2

Cherise rode up on an older model Ninja and shook her hair out a bit when she took off her helmet.

Squeaky leather gave away her stride, which was direct and confident as she made her way to the boat. Of the three men only one really fit the description she was given. She approached Kaiden and extended a polite handshake, disinterested in the other staff and occupants.

"Cherise Walters"

C
    C_Lloyd

Confused at the lack of a beast and as to this mortal's forwardness to him, Kaiden was momentarily stunned and unsure what to do. After a moment, he hesitantly replied with a cautious nod and return of her handshake.

"Hello Miss Walters. Can I help you? I don't believe we've met."

Kaiden turned to the other Carthians and raised his eyebrows, and whispers "She with one of you?"

R
    Red

She answers the question for him, "I don't know these guys. My employer would like it if you called him. Nights are preferable."

And she drops Laird Bathurst's business card on a table next to them. Phone and email contacts included.

"You have a sweet night ladies", and she leaves the three to their business.

Lance raises an eyebrow and takes a look at the card, taking out his phone and placing the information in it. "If you gentlemen will excuse me for one moment." Lance follows the woman outside and calls out her name. "Miss Walters?"
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John new the look that Lance had given him.

Oh Great, this again.

John was just about to offer lance a Greeting with the Mortal entered,

I though I had told... wait she's not a member of the staff.

He offers Lance a nod as he goes to investigate, aside from John himself, Lance would be able to find out what was going on. Lance could be annoying as hell at times and a little extreme in his methods, but John knew that Lance could get jobs done.

John then turns back to Kaiden,

"Well that was interesting, do you know the person on that the card?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread