Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
(1109) Mike, Pete

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    T
    TeethLikeCandy

Bruce returns the nod in kind as Alister exits the room, the Mage had not made the best first impression on him in the entryway but seemed to be not all that bad (especially when compared to others Bruce could mention). With Alister's departure Bruce turns his full attention to Mike, "Excellent, I really cant tell you how much i appreciate this". Looking around the room Bruce takes in the private area, studying the wallpaper and other such bits of decoration. Like the main body of the shop it was much to much for his tastes. "So...how long have you been here, in town i mean", mentally Bruce rolled his eyes at his piss-poor attempt at small talk, something he was never any good at.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Oh couple of months now.' Mike smiles and dials West's number. 'I'll call him now...'

The conversation with the Magister doesn't take very long. A smile comes on his face when the call is finished.

'Okay, that's settled, now lets go!' He already does a step towards the exit, but of course there is a time for Pete to reply before he goes back into the shop.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

T
    TeethLikeCandy

Bruce moves the short distance to the door and gives Mike a smile and a nod as he opens the door, holding it open for the other. "Then by all means, please lead the way. I'll follow in my truck, unless of course its within driving distance?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

Mike gives the man a thankful nod as he opens the door. 'Thank you. We're driving to his place.'

Once on their way outside he looks to Pete again, 'Oh and I'm driving an old company car... so don't be shocked.' The Moros grins, Pete would only understand when seeing his car.

Oh his good old car.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

T
    TeethLikeCandy

Bruce rises a brow as he look at the others ride, "Well then, I have to say its probably better than my old clunker of a truck. Speaking of which Ill be right back, I parked in a lot just down the street. Didn't want to park on the street with...well Ill be back in just a bit". Stepping quickly across the street and to the left Bruce Jogs of to retrieve his wheels.

A short while later the young man pulls up in his beet up truck, his Streamline in tow behind him. Somewhat embarrassing but hey, where was he going to go leave it in a town he hardly knew? Rolling down the window Bruce leans out, "So im just following you, right?"

Truck

Streamline

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'Yeah, that's the idea..' Mike is surprised to see the caravan. Did Pete move to another place or is he on a vacation? Maybe the Caravan is his home..Although he doesn't look like a gipsy to me.

After a shrug the Moros starts the engine and they ride away from Written in Water.

Please continue in other thread
    Played by Dark Passenger

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread