Ended
Watch
71 - 77
DISPLAYED
(1110) Acknowledgment

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    R
    Red

Laird gets up and nods to many as he makes his way out, purposefully to Martha still at the head of the room, casually to Dani and Dillon who stand watch over the proceedings. All had pledged in and he was satisfied to have prospected each style and mannerism.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods again to reply to those who nod her way. "Thank you, sir! Thank you! You are very welcome! Congratulations, all are now Acknowledged! I see, as there are no more questions, I apologise, but I must now speak in private now with Mr Montgomery here..." she nods towards the rebuked Kindred. "I should wish to speak with you all again very soon! Please circulate the Court, I am certain the Bailiff and Priscus will be pleased to help with any additional queries you may have whilst I speak with Mr Montgomery!" she smiles, sneaking another glance to Julianne's knees before nodding. Clearly not rushing anyone out with undue haste, but she certainly didn't want to delay things for Andrews any longer.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon doesn't sigh, but he knows that was as close to ordering them out as Martha would get. He didn't like the idea of her alone being in here with a newcomer so intent on making a spectacle of himself, especially after what happened earlier. But their Herald is neither reckless, incapable, or stupid. She is the polar opposite of those descriptors.

Stepping a few paces to the door, he holds out a hand to the opening to usher everyone out. When Daniella passes, he would gently brush her arm near the elbow with his fingertips to get her attention, and lean in close to whisper too quietly for anything but Auspex:

psst...

Martha could probably hear that from all the way across the room, too, but he'd apologize and explain that he wasn't second-guessing her later. Nodding respectfully to the Herald with a smile, Dillon leaves last.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Daniella was not happy leaving the room, but Martha knew what she was doing, and she did not plan on being far from the door should she be needed. She nods at Martha, and makes her way out the door.

When Dillon stops her, she smiles, matching his tone, "Certainly Pricsus Connery." She nods heagreement and understanding before making her way out the door.

She takes up a spot close enough to the door to offer assistance if needed, but far enough to show she was open to speaking with someone if they approached her.

I
    Irina

Feeling pleased that things had gone rather smoothly; at least for him, if not the Kindred who had interrupted, Adam stepped from the room.

P
    Page

Julianne leaves the room to leave Martha to attend to the newly arrived damned.

She approaches Dillon and says in a clam and low tone.

"After you finish your official duties to the city we should go talk about the past, the present and the future." she says with a half smile on her face, her blue eyes wit ha penetrating cold that Dillon knew form ages past.

"I will be waiting for you at that table." she points while elegantly moving her form towards the seat and accomodating herself into one of the exquisite chairs that populated the room.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you. Thank you. I look forward to seeing you shortly!" Martha offered to Julianne and others as the room was steadily left to herself and Andrews.

Andrews is then dealth with here http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...-Acknowledging then Andrews and Martha return to the main thread
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread