Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa didn't bother replying. The Carthian would soon find out that Last Words did little to shield him from the daystar, and even less when sucked on for Vitae.

Someone should really tell their Prefect that these senseless neonates are going to get an interdict placed on that Covenant again.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana could not pretend that it what just went on did not happen. She shook her head as Kaiden walked out the door.

“We do not buy loyalty in this Domain. Just like respect is earned and not given.” Ariana stated with seriousness in her tone.

Ariana turned to the remaining members of the table. “There is a reason I suggested Soldier Rodriguez for the position of clan Whip. He has previously informed me of issues regarding unacknowledged squatters and poachers in our Domain that arose in a meeting he attended. He has continued to become a good representative of our clan by proving his loyalty and turning in a traitor who has since fled. Soldier Rodriguez did this with unquestionable loyalty.” She said pleasantly as she addressed her family. "I never asked him to be loyal to our clan. He just did it without question."

E
    Eltacolibre

Andrews took a good look at the scene that just transpired and kept his neutral stance during the whole exchange between the Prince and the neonate. He was mostly concerned on how the Ventrue clan would look after this event. After all, a clan was always as weak, as his weakest link and this might become a problem in the future. But he knew that it had been taken into consideration, some decisions couldn't be avoided. The suggestion of the clan whip became a bit clearer and possibly necessary in these times. He surely wanted someone to make the Ventrue clan look strong or at least straightened the loose links. He still had much to learn about these domains, so for now, Andrews would watch and prepare his business strategy patience was a virtue after all.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo stood stone faced as Kaiden's ill advised words spewed forth. The Mexican Lord almost said something to the man, but the Prince beat him to it. As the Alder Prince explained his perspective and removed the man's Acknowledgment, Ricardo just nodded. One night, he wanted to be essential to the Domain. Once the Priscus had also said her piece, Ricardo began. "Thank you Priscus Donovan. I have always been loyal to our Clan and this Domain." Not "our Domain," since there was no question that it belonged to the Alder Prince. And as the aforementioned Lord had just demonstrated, he tolerated them at his whim. "As Whip, I would personally take on the reeducation of any newly arrived Lords who do not seem to understand how this Domain operates. Unless of course, Your Majesty or Priscus Donovan wish to deal with them personally or believe them to be beyond help. Hopefully, I will be able prevent another from making such a grave mistake." He bows in the direction of the Prince and Priscus and waits for either of them to speak.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa turned to listen to Ariana, then Ricardo. He made a decision, then waited, not wanting to influence the others'.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

P
    Page

Julianne listens to all the interjections about Ricardo's nomination

She lifts her eye brow when Ariana conveyes her the news about Ricardo's affiliation...

Julianne's face seems to shift into one of disappointment, if only for a moment. She glances at Ricardo for a fleeting moment, if only to see what his reaction was... well she certainly had no intention of making Ricardo lose his position but the fact that Ariana was so fast to dismiss the matter of his promotion seemed that she was not to sure about it to... or confortable...

And then Kaiden spoke. And Julianne knew he had forgotten he was in an invictus domain... in front of an Invictus Prince...

She listens to the change of words between Prince and Neonate with cold detachment. She reclines herself in the chair waiting for any of the others to say something... her silence spoke for herself.

When she sees her opening after Ricardo adressing her fellow Ventrue she decides to conclude her thoughts on the matter at hand.

She takes a moment to compose a soft brush around her lips and to order her ideas.

"Good Madame Priscus, Mr. Rodriguez." she offers to both nodding gently to them.

"I'm sorry if i was not aware of Mr. Rodriguez promotion and affiliation with the celebrated Invictus" she pauses giving some air of pomp at the word Invictus...

"Just a couple of weeks ago Mr. Rodriguez paid me an enourmous contribution towards my acknowledgement and helped me settle in, i could vouch his name for whip because i know he makes part of the damned that care and happen to understand how the rules of our good society works" she says while glancing her eyes and smiling politely towards the Prince.

"But of course, i am just a recently arrived neonate to the city of Sacramento, yet to prove myself worthy of the honor bestowed to me by the alder Prince." she inflects her tone

"So, i would defer any further considerations regarding the Whip matter to the Alder Prince and the good Priscus Madame Donovan, if we should have Soldier Rodriguez, recently welcomed in the most distinguished Invictus, joining the long vacant position of Priscus of clan Ventrue, i can only offer my acclaim and hope our decision to do so proves to make the domain and the Ventrue clan stronger."

She stops, deferring to any other kindred who wanted to have word.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded as Julianne spoke; apparently Ricardo had already put the weight of action behind his proposal. The idea of someone actively taking a roll in acclimating new family in the city was more of an interest to Asa than a 'clan commissar' -- perhaps it could have prevented Kessom's misstep.

Well. That assumes a Carthian would listen to good advice.

With Julianne retracting her objection, Kessom gone, and Montague frozen like a deer in headlights, that really left no objection on the table -- unless his accounting of Joseph Hartman was seen as one.

"The appointment sounds like a good one,"
    he said, nodding to Ariana, then to Ricardo.

A
    Ariana Donovan

As the others spoke, Ariana smiled and listened and all the while she wondered why Covenant matters came to the family table. But then again, they were Lords.

Ariana looked to those remaining and spoke. “Then if we are in agreement, I offer my congratulations Whip Rodriguez.” She nodded to Ricardo.

“I have no further business to discuss this evening. Miss Cross and Mr. Montgomery, I know that you are relatively new to our Domain. Should you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.” She smiled to both Julianne and Andrews.

E
    Eltacolibre

Andrews nodded his head when they finally confirmed the nomination of Ricardo as the Whip. He smiled back at the Priscus when she offered to answer his questions. He had a few them around these parts. He would take care of his Acknowledgement business later but he could always check on the general agenda of the court and make more friends with the regents.

"I will certainly take you up on this offer, Ms. Donovan."

P
    Page

"Likewise, Madame Priscus." Juliane says after Andrews.

"And of course congratulations to our Whip, Mr. Rodriguez, may he held the reigns of his office with an even hand and a clear mind."

She says politely offering the compliment while smilling to Ricardo.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.