Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1110) Ventrue

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    C
    C_Lloyd

Though he introduced himself once, he felt it necessary to do so again for the benefit of the newcomer. As such, after acknowledging the other Lords in the room, he turned the brunt his attention to Mr. Montgomery.

"I'm Kaiden Kesom, formerly of Washington, DC. I am a member of the Carthian movement and moved here to Sacramento to explore business opportunities. I am only newly arrived here, and I look forward to putting my skills to use for the Domain and the Prince."

Please don't ask about my lineage...

P
    Page

Julianne looked around the table, feeling it was time for her to introduce herself she rose patiently and confidently from her seat. She would recite her lineage while standing. After waiting for an acknowledgement she begins, her face wearing a proud and confident smile while her voice bore the weight of centuries of history that her line had.

"Good evening fellow kindred, before extending my courtesies to all my fellow Ventrue siblings, i would like to thank the magnanimous Alder Prince for his acceptance of my person in his most treasured domain." she pauses nodding to the Prince.

"I would also like to thank the good Madame Priscus for allowing me to participate in this meeting and for making it possible for us, Lords, to meet and greet as it is most proper." she says nodding respectfully to Ariana.

"I would also like to extend my courtesies to all members of our clan that meet here today. That this meeting might signal further and more frutuitous days for those of our lineage and inheritance." she finallizes gazing around the table adressing everyone, her arms and hands opened as if gifting the audience with her words.

"As for myself, my name is Julianne Cross, my sire is the Lancea et Sanctum elder known as Francis Baltimore, i belong to the most august house of Archbishop Icarius, i am heir to both Ventrue blood and Lancea et Sanctum doctrine."

"It is a distinct pleasure to sit at this table with all of you." she finallizes

A
    Ariana Donovan

Smiling to all at the table while they spoke, Ariana listened. She was already familiar with Ricardo and Asa. The new ones were rather interesting. A questioning look appeared on her face while Andrews spoke. Nodding as she listened to Kaiden and Julienne with a calm smile. “It wonderful to meet you all.” She stated with a smile as she looked over the table again.

“The first item I will address, is that as a tradition, we are restricting the sharing of powers, particularly our specialty. I would hope that we are all in an agreement and understanding of this.” Ariana looked to the table to see if there were questions or concerns.

Her attention turned to focus on Andrews who she pleasantly addressed. “Mr. Montgomery, could you please expand on a few things for me? If you are familiar with the city, have you been living in Sacramento for four years? I have not heard of Montgomery Inc., where is it located, if you please?” Arana asked as she was curious on the information.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded as the Ventrue presented themselves, surprised at the way Andrews spoke for being a member of the Invictus.

As the Priscus mentioned the ban on the teaching of Dominate to outsiders, he nodded seriously in agreement.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

E
    Eltacolibre

Andrews could feel that the beast of the people around was much stronger than his beasts. This tended to make him feel a bit uncomfortable something that rarely happened in his life at the moment but he kept his composure while Arianna asked him a few questions about his whereabouts and his company. He stood up and decided to give more details to his fellow kindred.

"Enchanted to meet all of you , it's a rare sight to be in the presence of so many important individuals and in the same room. I have been living in Sacramento for longer than that because I conduct business from the office building in Rancho Cordova not too far from the Aerojet company building.If you are wondering more about my company, Montgomery Inc. is a multinational local corporation manufacturing a wide range of household care items ranging from toothpaste to paper rolls etc...but let's get to the juicy parts. Montgomery Inc. started his business around the 1920s after my family collected enough money from the Gold Rush era. My father died of old age, well a heart attack shortly before my embrace...Anyway, It would be my pleasure to have any of you come visit my office, on company expenses of course and even would send a chauffeur to pick you up."

He bowed down with this last sentence, then sat back down, hoping to have satisfied the curiosity of those around him.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So how long have you been living in Sacramento since your Embrace?" Asa asked, arching an eyebrow.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

E
    Eltacolibre

"I was embraced in Los Angeles so I have been there since my embrace. I came back to Sacramento only a week ago." Andrews had a good time in Los Angeles and this would be interesting to see how he would do around here.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded, tilting his head slightly sideways as he relaxed back into his seat. He didn't really want to turn a family meeting into City business. The neonate's blustering about his little company revealed just how fresh he was; and if he didn't make Acknowledgment a priority, that he would never mature.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Noting that Asa seemed to have no further questions, Ariana only added. “Mr. Montgomery, you will need to go through the proper protocols very soon to which afterwards you will also need to go through gaining tenancy.” There was seriousness in her blue eyes as she finished her glance to Andrews.

Turning to address the rest of the table again, Ariana continued with a pleasant voice. “If there were no further questions on our specialty, we will move on. I would like to appoint Mr. Ricardo Rodriguez as the Clan’s Whip.” She glanced around to see if there were any objections.

“If there are any other matters to address, please feel free to do so.” Ariana stated hoping it would open up more dialogue. There was no reason not to have a family discussion.

P
    Page

Julianne listens to Ariana's proposition.

Something in her head tickled, last time she spoke with Mr. Rodriguez he didn't seem to be a politicaly inclined kindred... being unaligned and all... perhaps she had missed something.

She looks around to see if anyone would raise argument. She looks around calmly and decides to ask for allowance... something was amiss she decided.

"Well, good Madame Priscus, if you will indulge my curiosity." she offers, quietly and with a brush of confidence.

"I would just like to ask some questions, since i'm new to the domain and our family meetings." she continues, trying to avoid directly throwing the question so that she might not be misunderstood.

"My question is regarding our clan whip." she states

"I would like to know who was the last kindred occupying that position in the city, and i would also like to know if there is some grave matter that would require us to stand united, and hence having a whip nominated."

"I have already met good Mr. Rodriguez on ocasion, my questions are not regarding his capacity in that role, but the reason, so as to better allow us to prepare, should the need to do so arrise of course." she talks directly to the priscus, Julianne seems to remain cool and composed.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.