Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1110) Ventrue

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    P
    Page

Julianne turns to the red headed female as she begins adressing her, Julianne's blue eyes meet Ariana and greet her with a polite glance over her atractive and lustrous hair.

At the mention fo the word priscus her polite smile widens a nudge and she nods to her in acknowledge.

"Well, most kind of you Madame Priscus Donovan."

"Allow me to compliment you Madame Priscus, your gifts of perception serve you well, i have indeed been here at this most welcoming place before and i have been acquainted with Madame Herald Villiers on that ocasion."

"As to Mr. Rodriguez, he was kind to me and showed me my way to the rest of you, and also allowed me to meet with the distinguished and appointed members of the celebrated city of Sacramento, from wich i believe you yourself, Madame Priscus Donovan makes part." she smiles at the last turn of her phrase.

"oh, and about my name, good Madame Priscus, i am Julianne Cross, of clan Ventrue, member of the most august house of Archbishop Icarius, heir to the blood of Francis Drake, follower of the most pious Lancea et Sanctum doctrine." she inflects her speech giving a more formal tone to her introduction.

She then nods politely to Ariana and Ricardo and takes a seat at the table.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa was about to ask Kaiden his name when Ricardo supplied it; then his attention was caught by Julianne.

It had been a while since Asa had been ignored. He wasn't the type to grandstand or be petty about it; it was simply surprising.

He nodded as Ariana mentioned Joseph Hartman. He had personally reached the point where he wasn't even sure if the man still lived, and only thought about him when others brought him up.

Then again, he could be the Kogaion -- and doing a marvelous job of it.

Somehow, he doubted that.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Good evening to you too Ms. Cross." Ricardo wonders if she meant to ignore his the rule about not approaching the Prince, or if she was ignorant of who she was meeting. He decided to introduce her to the other members of their family. "I would like to introduce His Majesty Alder Prince Clarke." Ricardo respectfully bows his head to the man. "And Mr. Kesom." He inclines his head just slightly to the Carthian. Hopefully, Julianne would realize just who else sat at the table with them.

C
    C_Lloyd

At the Harpy's request, Kaiden headed to the table and took a seat. He was pleased with the number of Lords in the Room.

As Julianna spoke, he couldn't help to smirk. Politeness was expected. All of that was too much. Kaiden patiently awaited the end of Julianna's lengthy introduction so that he may greet her.

Though I wish she would have at least acknowledged my presence.

Disappointed at Julianna's lack of interest, Kaiden resigned his introduction to a curt and polite nod, following Mr. Reyes' simple (but succint!) introduction. After that, he turned his eyes to the Harpy first, and then the prince, wondering what would come of this meeting.

E
    Eltacolibre

Andrews came to the Lily a little bit late. The corporate world had this obligations so he couldn't just do whatever he wanted. As the CEO, the man was free to choose his hours. So coming to the Lily at this hour wasn't an inconvenience for him. He was wearing a tailor-made Francesco Smalto black suit with a blue tie and moccasins on his feet. A young man of expensive tastes to say the least, he nodded at the man at the entrance before heading to the meeting.

Andrews looked at the table and sized up most of the persons attending the meeting. He pulled a chair then sat down, seeing that it was about to begin and didn't plan to make it stall any further by doing some introductions that would be best left alone post meeting.

P
    Page

Julianne was beginning to motion herself towards the table when she ceases her movement.

great... royally screwed by my own priscus... and a beastless prince... now if he was a haunt or a shadow.

She takes a small step backwards to show proper distance to the prince, she glances Arianna for a moment and then looks toward the Prince, her face marred with an apologethic smile that she swiftly tries to put away.

"Oh!" she exclaims.

"My deepest apologies most magnanimous Alder Prince."

She bows gently and courtly.

"I apologize for my uncoutness and lack of etiquette, unfortunatelly my gifts of perception do not match those of our good Madame Priscus. I apologize." she says in a polite and contrived tone.

"It is a most distint pleasure to meet you."

"It is also a pleasure to meet you to Mr. Keson"
    She says acknowledging the other kindred.

She then notices another damned entering the room. She grips it's beast by the throat and makes room for the newly arrived.

[OOC: lol read the entire scene differently.. apologies.]

A
    Ariana Donovan

Having seen the new gentleman walk in, she motioned him to the table. Turning to Julianne for a moment, “I also apologize, Miss Cross. I assure you it was not intentional as we begin our family gathering this evening.” Ariana spoke with an apologetic smile.

Taking a seat at the left side at the head of the oblong table, Ariana smiled to all at the table. “Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening and welcome.” She said warmly as she looked to her clan mates. “For those of you who do not know me, I am Priscus Ariana Donovan, Harpy of Sacramento and Co-Regent of Florin. We have a few things to discuss, but since some of you are relatively new to this Domain, I would like to begin with introductions.” Her pleasant and confident tone may have suggested she was use to meetings.

Turning and gesturing to His Majesty, “Alder Prince Clarke,” She smiled as she asked. “Would you like to add anything as we begin?”

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa watched with a hint of an amused smile as his cousins sorted themselves out. He gave Julianne a nod to let her know the apology was accepted, then looked over at the latest arrival. The silence, maybe an act of prudence; pulling up a chair and simply sitting?

He must be a Carthian.

Turning at Ariana's words, he gave the Harpy a smile and slight shake of the head.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

E
    Ebon Reaper

After the Prince shook his head, Ricardo figured it would be fine to continue the introductions. He took a deep breath and began. "Good evening fellow member of Clan Ventrue. I am Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes." He nodded respectfully to the Prince and Priscus. Then, since there was a Lord he didn't know and one he had only spoken to in public, he recited his lineage. "My sire was a Father Luis Ortega, Priest of the Sanctified; in turn his sire was Beatriz Quadros Roca, a mortal decedent Moctezuma himself; she was sired by Vinicio Peralta de Mosquera who was a Colonial." As many times as he said it, it was always nice to be able to trace his line all the way back to the Colonial period of Mexico.

E
    Eltacolibre

When they were asked to introduce themselves, Andrews looked around the table. He adjusted his red tie and pulled out his business card written with a very classy Century Gothic font and golden letters on the perfect piece of white paper. The business card said Andrews Montgomery CEO of Montgomery Inc.

"I'm Andrews Montgomery, current CEO of Montgomery Inc. I inherited my father company. I have been embraced only four years ago by my Sire Meredith, a member of the Invictus and joined the same Convenant less than a year ago. I know my way around town and keep my private life out of the media attention."

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.