Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Twist and Conner

C
    Conner Greyson

"Priscus Greyson, you wanted to have a word?" she asked.
    Conner stood as the Archon approached and bowed to the Archon/Judex as she approached. "Thank you Judex Twist, I appreciate you taking the time."

"I was hoping to speak with you about a couple of matters that have recently came to light. If we could speak privately please?"
    Conner asked in his normal flat but polite tone. Conner showed proper respect and deference to the woman, not only for her position but also because Conner was well aware of how easily she could destroy anything and anyone she chose too.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded, and looked to the side hall with the private rooms. Seeing an open door, she made her way there and waited for Conner Greyson . Choosing not to sit, she stood relaxed and attentive waiting to hear the Mekhet out.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

C
    Conner Greyson

"Judex Twist, I was hoping you could tell me about Kisten Maze and Muir?" Conner said. "Madam Deputy Brown approached me that you had tasked her with investigating them. And I have found that that investigation may be related to another investigation that I am looking into." Conner requested in a polite tone of voice.

Conner wondered how far he could push his questions before he would be ripped to pieces...

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Kisten was my predecessor as Freddrick's Seneschal," Twist replied. Her eyes became flat and emotionless, and her voice cool.

"He was the paragon of Ventrue Blood, and was their Priscus for decades. I'm not entirely sure how or why he died, although once or twice Freddrick alluded to claims Maze had made which angered someone of importance. Later, it also looked like Maze and Gabriel Marcus were connected, but..."

There was a pause, as if she'd realized something.

"...that's all I know about Maze. Muir, I know even less. The name came up once or twice during the Bloodhunt for Meredin Vash... and that he was a Dragon. I'm pretty sure he left the city, maybe around the time you first arrived."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you for the information Judex Twist." Conner stated then thought for a moment, "Judex, may I ask you about Alder Quentin Jones? His name was given to me by a source and I was unable to meet the man."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Jones?"

Twist relaxed into a thoughtful pose, crossing her arms and laying a small finger on her lips as she considered the name. Jones had met his Final Death before she had joined the Invictus.

"I know the name -- and that is about all. We were both at the February Court hosted by Prince Clarke, and his Childe threw some sort of fashion show."
    Twist frowned slightly, knowing how little that was.

"He was a little reclusive, now that I think about it."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Ah, thank you Judex Twist." Conner bows his head in deference, "Now to speak to the good Reeve about what he and Alder Prince Clarke decided to do with the Necropolis Problem." Conner moves to open the door for the Royal Archon. "Again I thank you for your assistance Judex Twist."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course," Twist agreed, moving through the open door.

"And congratulations on the Regency,"
    she added with a smile before heading back towards Court proper.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Thank you Judex," Conner bows his head as the Judex exits and he follows behind her.

End Scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.