Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) John and Jennifer

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Indeed, getting family members introduced to the right people saves so many potential head aches." Jennifer replies pleasantly.
    "I'm pleased to welcome a new Nosferatu to Sacramento. Growth can be encouraging."

She tilts her head a fraction; visually inspecting John for a moment.
    "May I ask what has been keeping you busy these last few nights?" She smiles pleasantly although she mines for his activities.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John remains pleasant,

"Oh well, I have been preparing for the Halloween ball that is coming up, but of course my main priority is getting ready for the next Carthian meeting. May I ask what you have been to for the last couple of nights?"

John continues to sound conversational and upbeat.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

'I have been settling into the town," Jennifer replied. " - getting to know Sacramento's residents."

"How has the planning for the meeting come together?"
    She inquires; curious. The Nosferatu watches John's expression with interest.
    "Have more Kindred joined the Movement?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods,

"Indeed, there are two other official members in the city and one that I meet the other night after you left, who has just come to the city. He should be here tonight searching for acknowledgment. "

John looks around for Kaiden and sees that he was speaking with the Harpy. John smiles, glad to see that his fellow progressive thinker was meeting his distant relative.

John looks back to Jenn still friendly and conversational,

"and yes Planning has come long very nicely, My fellow Carthians should look forward to a very pleasant evening."

John pauses, assessing Jenn for a moment, it is not a critical look, one more of interest.

"Speaking of which, May I ask of what Covenant do you claim allegiance to?"

He asks out of curiosity.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"How interesting." Jennifer replied; rather curious if the Movement would rise up to accomplish something in this
    town.
    "I do hope the meeting goes well for you..."

At the question about her own Covenant; she glances towards the Regent Donovan for an instant before returning her attention to John.

"I am entreating to follow the foot steps of my Grand and Great Grand Sire and join the ranks of the Invictus." She discloses.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John tilts his head slightly,

"Then you are not Invictus yet?"

John's question is posed in polite curiosity.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"It is a process..." Jennifer replied.
    "- requiring a Sponsor, an Invitation to a full meeting of the Invictus and of course, to impress the right people."
    Jennifer replied, guarded.

"It is an extensive process; but one expects that to enter the company of members of quality."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods in understanding, it was like a country club except made up of stuck up vampires rather than stuck up humans.

John remembers that he could have been Invcitus, his family background in his mortal life made him an "excellent Candidate" and of course his sire would not have cared if he did, really she didn't care about anything John did she was usually to preoccupied with partying to worry about him. He had actually been invited to such an Invictus meeting she was talking about back in L.A. but he declined. the Invictus of L.A. never quite forgave him for that.

"Well I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for among their ranks."

John smiles a sincere smile.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I appreciate your good will." Jennifer replied; sincerely.

"So, the Movement," Jennifer smiled wryly. "I haven't heard much about it lately."
    She trails off; inviting further comment.
    "Are you the leader?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Oh this question again.

John thought to himself, he knew that this would cause confusion but it was the best he could do considering the movement was not ready for elect a new leader just yet.

"I'm afraid not, the Movement had not decided on a leader just yet, I am merely it's representation, a PR person so to speak. I hold on official titles, or any sort of executive authority."

John explains hoping that it made sense. John definitely felt that they needed to take care of this leader thing next meeting.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread