Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Idun, Rose Hearst

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    O
    Ophidimancer

Raum enters the store and looks around. This time he's dressed smart, graphite 3-piece suit with white shirt, black silk tie around his neck, leather bag in his hand. For a short while he's wandering between the shelves, choosing books, and once he has three books, he comes to café.

"Double Turkish coffee with additional cardamon, please."

Once his coffee is ready, he looks around once more and notices Idun and Rose, whom he didn't meet earlier. He comes closer, smiling friendly.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I took this seat? I like to talk with people, even little chat can bring a little shard of Wisdom."

If they look closer, one of his books is titled "Legal Speeches of Democratic Athens: Sources for Athenian History". His hand carrying the books bears also the silver ring with a ruby.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

A new person, dropping a hint? In this place? Rose doesn't need to be a genius to put two and two and come out with 'I'm surrounded.'

"Indeed, a fresh perspective is often appreciated. Rose Hearst, though please, call me Rose. And no, its not a Veiled reference to Shakespeare"
    Rose grins as he extends a hand to Raum, even as he shakes his head at his joke.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"Is that so?"

Interesting reference, telling a lot about this man - or maybe telling nothing - and calling for even more questions, especially with this surname. Raum is getting even more interested, yet he doesn't let himself to show that. Instead, he smiles and shakes hands with Rose.

"I guess you get tired of questions then and you're not an enthusiast of Shakespeare. Neither am I. I'm too much of cloak-and-dagger novels fan, like Dumas. By the way, call me Raum."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum shrugged to herself and sat down and didn't hold anything against being overlooked. It happened to her more than she'd care to admit. After sitting down with the others she placed her book on the table which read Principles of Geotechnical Engineering. She then turned to Raum.

"Hey, as I told Rose here my name's Aurum. I don't mind Shakespeare he's always good for a tragedy and there has always been a dark humor involving death," she paused for a moment and then quickly added, "well for me at least."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Idun

PRE

"I'm Idun. Nice to met you Aurum, Raum." Idun says to the two newcomers.

"I don't particularly like Hamlet as they drag out the final death scene too much." Idun states, tossing out her two cents on the topic concerning Shakespeare.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Quite true Raum. I'm generally more of a question asker than answerer. Dumas is a fine choice, though I prefer Le Carre." And if we're both playing the same game that I think we are playing, I'm on your team. "With how popular this place is, I wonder, are there any book clubs?"

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Looks at Aurum as she speaks and gives her a smile.

"Of all Shakespeare works, I prefer 'historical' ones, especially Henry V and Richard III. Lots of action, dark humor, killing and good readers can easier catch whatever bullshit there is. And Shakespeare puts a lot of bullshit." He turns to Idun. "So what do you like?

Raum drinks his coffee, relaxed and confident. Damn, I could talk like that forever. Good to know there's another one in the team. And he seems to be competent.

"Le Carre is good choice, indeed. I still need to read some. About book clubs, from what I've seen so far, the're at least one. I wanted to join one, but maybe I'll make one on my own. I'm looking now for people with common interests."

The man sometimes looks away as the newcomers enter the store. Seems like he likes to control his environment. But nevertheless, he's relaxed and content, his attitude screams of tranquility.

Idun

PRE

"I do believe I always enjoyed A Midsummer's Night Dream. I found it to be rather humorous." Idun answers Raum. "I can't say I'm all that interested in literature, but I do enjoy a few certain genre." She says, her index finger of her left hand had found itself upon her chin as she thinks of her favorite books.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum nods in agreement at Raum's Shakespeare assessment finding that she shares a lot of his view. "I agree, I find myself favoring much the same. I did enjoy Julius Cesar. The build up and then the ultimate betrayal by his closest friend was great."

Shrugging to herself at the continued conversation between Rose and Raum couldn't help but speak up despite her effort not to.

"For me, cloak and dagger novels tend to be pretentious and short sighted, spending too much time in petty schemes to see the bigger picture or other points of view. I suppose that isn't true with all of them, but regardless I prefer the factual accounts of history carefully researched and preserved for future use."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Well, if you want to make a book club, let me know. Books are more fun when you can discuss them with others." Rose smiles at Raum.

"Idun, Whimsey suits you I think. Have you read any good biographies?"
    he asks her, before turning over to Aurum.
    Well. I see someone doesn't like us. Big surprise.

"I'm not so sure Aurum. For history books, I have yet to read one that didn't spin things one way or another. History is as malleable as the future, just look at wikipedia."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.