Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Tracy, Kaiden and Daniella

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles to both Tracy and Kaiden, "Pleased to meet you Mr Kesom, what brings you to Sacramento?" She begins leading them towards the Laws, smiling at those she passes. She raises her hand and presents the Laws.

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Laws_of_the_Domain

"These are the Laws of The Domain set by the honorable Alder Prince." she pauses, watching the two new Kindred, "Herald Villiers," she motions to ( Chrisie ), "Is who you will need to speak with to gain Acknowledgment. Do you both plan to reside in the Domain? I will be more then happy to answers any questions you have regarding the Laws. As can your Pricius, or Herald Villiers." her tone friendly, it is clear she is willing to answer questions. She clasps her hands in front of her, allowing Tracy and Kaiden to read the laws, smiling.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

PRE

Tracy followed Daniella and listened to her words attentively. Ok, so talk to my priscus and the herald? Do I plan to stick around? I guess that depends...I need another drink though...that trucker wasn't enough. She got distracted with her own thoughts for a moment, and then turned her attention back at the Bailiff and the laws.

She read through them, a confused look on her face. It took her a few minutes to get through the list. That's a lot of laws...hmm, I wonder what this mysterious prince looks like. Ok, focus! Once she had finished reading the laws she turned back to Daniella.

"Umm, not to sound like a total idiot...but what's a thrall? And what the heck does amaranth mean?" Her tone was sincere, it was obvious that she had no idea of what half of the things in the document meant. "I've spent most of my nights on the road since I...well you know.I've met other kindred, mostly like me...but I've never been like a citizen of a city or anything like that."

Tracy gave Daniella a naive smile. "I mean, I know the basic stuff, ya know? Like don't let the food know about us. No kids; well at least not for me...I didn't want any when I was mortal, why would I want any now? They would always be there...annoying the crap out of me. No thanks. Sorry, and yeah that whole thing about eating another vampire's soul; and that just sounds kinda gross really, and I'm not even sure of how that works. I thought when you die you have no soul...and we are kinda like the walking dead, aren't we? Minus the whole eating brains thing of course."

She chuckled at her own joke and then smiled again.

C
    C_Lloyd

There we go with the questions.

"I'm looking to start a business here. New Horizons and opportunities on the west coast."

Kaiden examines the laws quietly and nods. Prince sounds like he's Invictus. Great. Shouldn't be too hard to deal with though.

"I understand and am more than willing to follow these laws, and I do wish to reside in the Domain."

He then turns to Tracy and addresses her question. "Amaranth is the act of 'eating 'souls'. Sounds like something you haven't done or won't do... so you're good."

"Amaranth is the act of Diablerie, the 'soul stealing' that you talked about."

If Kaiden could blush, he would have. As he addressed the girl, he was caught off guard by her naive charm. But he quickly staunched those emotions, laughed, and spoke again.

"But yeah, we're not Zombies, haha. I don't know about having a soul or not, but I do know we're here, and we need to make the best of it."

The look on his face is clearly forced. Kaiden + Pretty girls = Awkward.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella sees the confused look, and is ready for the questions. She smiles reassuringly, not wanting to make the young woman feel bad, “No worries. A Thrall is Kindred bound by the Vinculum.” She shudders inside, remembering the horrible feeling of being bound to someone.

Her attention shifts, seeing Twist drop a Kindred she did not know. Her Beast shrinks back, her eyes widen, she has not seen this at Court before. Remind me not to upset her, she thinks to herself, wow. She wonders if she should have done something, perhaps I should speak with Martha later regarding the matter.Pulling it together, she looks back to Tracy and Kaiden.

“The Vinculum occurs when drinking the blood of another Kindred over a period of time.” It was not something she liked to talk about and changed the subject.

She turns her attention to Kaiden, smiling, “Thank you. And a little extra information on Diablerie Tracy, it is the act of drinking not only a Kindreds blood, but as Kaiden stated, their very soul.” She looks to Tracy, an amused smile, “I am not sure if we have a soul or not, I believe that is a personal belief, that only you can decide for yourself. And like Mr.Kesom pointed out, we can only make the best of what we have been offered.” she offers a slight wink to the gentlemen.

She looks more directly to Kaiden, “A business? What type? Then it sounds like you are seeking Acknowledgment, and I am more than happy to introduce you to Herald Villers." she glances around, seeing Martha with Julianne and another Kindred she had yet to meet. Returning her eyes, "Unless you would like to speak with your Pricus first?” she looks back to Tracy, “I offer the same to you. But am more than happy to answer more questions.” Her tone sincere, her smile bright.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

PRE

Tracy turned her attention to Kaiden, listening to his words. Amaranth? Diablerie? Why can't they just call it soul-eating? What's with all the complicated words anyway? She smiled at him once he was done with his explanation. "Thanks for clarifying!"

She then turned her attention back to the Bailiff, listening closely to what she had to say. So I can have mortal slaves by feeding them my blood...hmm, kinky! She turned sharply as she heard a scuffle somewhere nearby, her beast flaring so slightly at the thought of a fight. Keep it together! She watched as a kindred dropped another one unconscious in mere seconds. Wow. She is sexy, and can fight. I'll need to meet her at some point.

She turned her attention back to the conversation at hand, as the "fight" seemed to have ended. She listened as the Bailiff expanded on the nature of diablerie, listening closely. Tracy smiled as Daniella repeats Kaiden's words about making the best of their immortality. "Ohh, I definitely plan to make the most of it!" She winked playfully at no one in particular.

Tracy stood there quietly as the Bailiff shared words with Kaiden, watching the social exchange with much curiosity in her eyes. Her eyes followed Daniella's as she glanced over to the Herald and a couple other kindred. So that's the herald. Hmm, need to remember to talk to her at some point. Her gaze met the Bailiff's as she turned her attention back to Tracy. "You mean introducing me to the hottie you pointed out earlier?" She asked with a playful grin on her face. "I'm totally down with that plan."

C
    C_Lloyd

Kaiden was somewhat conflicted.

I want to be acknowledged as soon as possible... but I ddon't want to bypass my Priscus.

But then he realized he hadn't mis-stepped. He went through the proper channels, talked to the right people. The Priscus would meet him, and see that he shows initiative. Anything less would be petty, he thought. Lords are above such things... or so he hoped.

"I will meet with my Priscus when she is available. However, I think it is important to be acknowledged as soon as possible, so if I could kindly take you up on that introduction. If I do not feed tonight, I will awake dangerously hungry tomorrow night, and I am loathe to poach on the Prince's land."

Kaiden chuckles. Such cow-towing and lip-service always annoyed him, but he understood its place in the requiem, and he played that part well.

"As for the business - I specialize in computer programming, and both hardware and software engineering. I work as a consultant privately at the moment, but I would like to expand. If you're interested in that sort of thing, I can give you my card."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

As Daniella beings to speak, she sees Martha gesturing to her. Turning to Tracy and Kaiden, "If you please excuse me, Herald Villiers has beckoned me over." she nods to Martha, "I am sorry, and if you want me to introduce you to your Pricus," looking to Tracy, "And to Herald Villers, " to Kaiden, "I am still more than happy to. But I will leave it up to each of you if you wish to wait for me. But don't feel you need to, I do look forward to talking with each of you more." her tone friendly, she offers a respectable nod to each of them and makes her way over to Martha.

PRE

Tracy watched as Daniella turned her attention to the Herald. "Hey no worries, I'm sure I'll catch you around. At least I know who to talk to now." She gave her a friendly smile. "Thanks a lot for your help!" Tracy waved goodbye to the Bailiff, then turned to Kaiden and shrugged. "I guess we are on our own now." She winked at him playfully and then laughed. "I'm gonna talk to my priscus guy person, or whatever he is called. I'll see ya around." She blew him a kiss playfully and then started to make her way towards the kindred the Bailiff had identified as the Gangrel Priscus.

Closed Thread