Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max returns the smile, nodding his head.* Sound like a plan; if you promise to convince the bar crowd to not lynch me if I butcher a song. Though, some place a little more private might be nice as well. No drunkenly slurred songs, no inconveniently blurry pictures showing up on the internet the next night. In fact, if I might make a suggestion....

*The Reeve turns, taking a look over his shoulder to see if anyone was looking. Content they had a few seconds of relative privacy, Max leans in to whisper in Cassandra's ear.* Are you alright? You seemed a little shaken back there... *He says softly to the Daeva. He knew how dangerous it was to show weakness, doubly so in a place as public as Court. He'd rather be known as lecherous than caring. The close proximity also allowed Cassandra to make her answer in a hushed tone.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra takes the hint and nods quickly. Whispering, "I'm just not used to seeing violence. I was a bit shaken, but...now I'm here, I feel a lot safer."

She too looked about, all furtive, to see if anyone was overhearing.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods at her reaction to Twist's actions.* An unfortunate reality of our existence, I'm afraid. That it isn't necessary more often is a testiment to the stability of Prince Clarke's reign...

*As she talks about feeling better here, his smile returns, though with perhaps something besides just amusement behind it.* Are you sure you're safe here? *He asks as he pulls his head back, putting a little more distance between them again.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra nods, offers a smile. "I...I guess so. It is Elysium. But...I guess I'm just a bit shaken. I don't think anyone here wants to harm me...I guess not." smiles back to Max. "I feel safe now, though! Next to the Reeve!"
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max can only laugh softly and shake his head.* That's not quiet what I had meant... *Perhaps next time he would try something a little less subtle with the blond Daeva.*

We should probably be getting back. There are people I need to talk to, and I'm sure you're eager to make a good impression with Archon Twist present...
    *And perhaps an apology... Max thinks to himself. Offering Cassandra his arm once more, Max waits for the female Kindred to indicate she was ready to return to the rest of Court.*

You know, You never did elaborate on your "business opportunity." Perhaps you should stop by my office one night, we can discuss it in private...
    *A playful grin from the Reeve, he was damned curious what sort of affair Cassandra was involved in that might benefit from his involvement..*

Martha Villiers

PRE

A private audience with the Reeve? An added bonus!

Cassandra happily accepts the offered arm and nods at the invite to talk again.

"Sure! I'd love to do that, Reeve, thank you." a smile. She allows herself to be led back to Court. Taking care to walk with dignity and grace.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread