Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

QuoteQuote:
    Cassandra accepts the offered arm. Nods to Chris and smiles a bright smile to Max. She hugs Max close as she takes the arm. An expensive scent from Paris is in evidence now.

"Thank you, Reeve, I'm honoured to have your time like this."
    another smile to Max. She is happy to be led to which ever area of the Court Max wishes to lead her to.
    *Max returns the smile as the blond Kindred takes his arm, pulling himself a little closer against her. He starts to speak when the commotion between Martha and Eric starts, the Reeve instantly snapping his head around to see had gone wrong. Max looks away, getting ready to give Cassandra a hasty apology before moving to assist the Herald, when he sees Deputy Greyson move to intervene. He watches for a few more seconds until he's certain the situation had defused itself, then turns back to the attractive woman on his arm.* Sorry, seems someone forgot their manners for a moment...

*Max turns away as Greyson leads the man quietly away, moving along at a leisurely pace with Cassandra.* Oh no, the pleasure is mine, Madam Dawes. I'm just glad to see you're alright. With all the recent unrest in the city, I was concerned when you missed the last Court... *If there was any chiding in Max's voice, it was playful; the Reeve giving the Daeva's arm a soft squeeze as the only outward sign of how concerned he actually had been.*

Something else demanded your attention that night, I assume?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra watched with fascination as the commotion unfolded, was quelled and then watch Max return. A smile is offered as he comes back to her side.

She primps at her hair again. "It's nice to know I was missed!" she smiles. "Something sure did demand my attention, Reeve." she begins, allowing herself to be drawn closer to Max. "It could be a great opportunity for you too, Reeve. If you want to help me with it, that is." a playful smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Oh, and what could an old bookworm like me possibly help a beautiful young woman such as yourself with? *The Reeve tries to feign doubt, but the slight upturn of the corners of his mouth hint at the smile he was keeping hidden.

As he waits for Cassandra's reply, Max watches as Twist talks with the same man who had caused the outburst a little while before. He then watches as she turns the man into a boneless pile of goo...

Suddenly the other end of Court seems very interesting to the Reeve, his eyes just a little wider than when he looked away from his companion.* Madam Dawes, have you seen the stereo the put in during the renovation? It's fantastic... *The pace of his steps picks up just a little bit as well as he walks with the female Kindred.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

"The stereo? No. But, it it's fantastic, I'm all for you showing it me." a hesitant smile. She's only too pleased to have a distraction from the massive amount of violence she's just witnessed. She follows Max, quickly, but with style.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max leads Cassandra over to the small antechamber that contained the assorted audio/visual equipment that had been placed in Court some time ago. The farther Max gets from the Court proper, the more he relaxes and can return to his normal, composed self. By the time they have moved off to a relative degree of privacy, the Reeve can actually smile a little.*

You know, I can remember when the radio was a wonder of science. Hard to believe we're carrying music around in players as small as a pack of cigarettes now. It's a shame this equipment is used more often. Though I suppose we should be thankful no one had tried Kindred Karaoke Night for a Court theme... *The soft smile returns to Max's lips; he was quickly returning to his playful self.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

Cassandra nods. She's not really given much thought to the history of radio, except as far as when she met some old Golden Age of Radio stars, so this pondering of technological advancement gave her nothing to do but agree with. Nodding, she makes her way over to join Max in inspecting the equipment, picking up bits of kit and looking at the Db meters.

"Oh, I don't know. I'd bet a few of us wouldn't mind singing along to some Dean Martin." a smile. "I think you'd sing some Buddy Holly pretty good." another smile, this one more genuine, if equally playful.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max raises a curious eyes brow at Cassandra. What was it with the city's women and the Rat Pack?* I don't know about Dean, but I always did like Sinatra's Old Black Magic. I'm sure it would get a positive reaction; if the right person was to sing it, that is... *A quick wink, it was obvious who he though should do the song.

The mention of Buddy Holly draws a laugh from the Reeve. There are worse singers to be compared to... He thinks to himself.* Ahh, but he had such a short career, so few songs to choose from. Browned Eyed Handsome Man, perhaps?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra nods. "Short, but grand!" she smiles, nodding again, "Absolutely, Reeve!" she replies to his suggestion with a happy nod. She toys playfully with a length of audio co-axial flex cord between her hands, coiling and uncoiling it arond her finger.

"I'd have a go at Not Fade Away." she offers, smiling that perfect Hollywood smile.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Interesting choice, Madam Dawes... *Max says, watching as she twirls the cord around her finger.*

And would that song be aimed at anyone in particular, or simply for the general appreciation of the Court? *Max raises a curious eyebrow at the blond Kindred; sometimes a song was just a song...

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra tries a sly, almost coy, smile. "I'd like to hear you sing some Dean Martin...how about we take in a Karaoke bar one night? Could be a lot of fun!" a smile. Her invite seems genuine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread