Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Chain...mail?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L

It had been a relief to cross back into the material world. She was all but certain that the Idigam had sent its forces in pursuit of them after the binding. And, quite frankly, she wasn't all that easy to find out what it could all bring to bear. And though she was fairly certain it'd have more problem finding them after returning to the material world she wasn't about to chance things and have them all cluster at one of their usual locations. They'd have to gather later.

So a few days afterwards she put the word out to have them all meet at the warehouse. Now it was time to see if the two occult-minded members of their pack could communicate with the spirit bound in the fetish. And at least their locomotive guard-spirit might be able to give them a heads up if some sort of ambush tried to come through the other side.

She showed up early of course. Dressed in relatively simple, paint-stained clothing as she applied a fresh coat to a section of the old locomotive freshly scoured of rust. A good way to pass the time, and ease her nerves, as she waited for the rest to arrive.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger is next arrive driving into the warehouse rather then just up to it. On his back he has his army pack and his shot gun tube. After shutting down teh whap whap whap of the engine Digger slides off the bike and looks at the locomotive, "Slick you inside?" Digger asked as he makes his way around looking for the scent that he smells.

Technique

Starflower parked the, finally finished, 1969 Indian next to Diggers bike. He's wearing Diggers old leathers, but with the patches noticeably still removed. Her walks in behind his packmate silently. He was intent to not let his anxiety and curiosity from the wait appear on his face.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"It sounds like its running good, you get that knock in the engine taken care of?" Digger asked Starflower as they walked in together.

Technique

"No." The rahu says bluntly. "I think one of the rings of the cylinder might be getting loose and catching. Would you take a look at it when we get back to the shop?"

L

"You know I like showing up early," she pokes her head out from around the side of the train, a smudge of red paint gracing one cheek. Then she slips out from behind the train and made her way over to her pack. She was wearing simple, loose clothing for a change. All well-stained with splotches of paint. Apparently it was her commonly chosen outfit for this kind of thing. And she can't help but examine her nails. She swore it was harder to get paint out from under them than it was blood.

It gave her something to ponder during the talk about engines, at least. Maybe some day she'd hear enough to actually be able to follow those conversations.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah I will check it, I did warn you about that Valve bounce. Its probably just off the time." Digger says as he walks over to Slick, "Careful about getting too much dirt under your nails slick, you may learn to like it." Digger says with a nod to the Alpha. "Anybody look under the hood?" Digger asked.

s
    systemfailure

With a rumble of engine Nate rolls up, Figures I get lost. This....town, so different. Shit...last one. Still don't even know if I am one of them yet, but lets see how it goes. Nate kills the engine and kicks down the stand on his Triumph. Decked out in his usual clothing of black leather jacket, jeans and chains (read: his only clothes). He looks up and greets the others, "Almost forgot what day it was, still trying to get this town squared away."

L

Slick arches one eyebrow almost playfully in Digger's direction. "When I get dirt under my nails it's time for a manicure," a slight grin lights her features, "You should try it some time, they're quite relaxing."

Then Nate arrives, and the reason she'd called this meeting comes back to mind. It was time to see if their little experiment would pay off. "So," her gaze drifts between the Hirfathra Hisshu and the Ithaeur, "do either of you two know how to talk to the spirit?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Naw its okay, I give myself manacures." Digger pulls the knife off the sheath in his belt and begins picking at his nails.

"Triumph huh? Well.. there are worse things." Digger says sheathing his knife.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last