1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Diners, Drive-ins, and Wolves

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah arrives at the bar and finds a comfortable table near the back. Well any table near the back really, his back towards doors has not sat well with him for weeks. Ordering a drink and some fries he waits for the new wolves and Vinny to show up. Three new wolves is not reasonable at the moment for the Sworn, especially with..ya..

Vinny enters, looking worse for wear. His hair appears longer than normal and matted, while the goatee he usually sports has grown into a full beard. His eyes, usually possessing a mischevious sparkle, are blood-shot through. He heads straight for the bar and orders a bottle of Jack Daniels along with several glasses. When he has the drink, Vinny heads and joins Jeremiah, his brother in this fucked up existance.

"Gwen's packed and fucking gone, bro," he says while pouring a shot for himself. He drains the glass and pulls a bitter face. "The den's empty."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah watches Vinny enter and things suddenly feel bad. This wasn't right at all, he's "Last Laugh" for a Luna damn reason. Jeremiah shifts uncomfortably in his seat as Vincent hits the bar then heads over. There's a small nod of his head as the shot is taken.

"She has not responded to any of my attempts to communicate with her. I should have checked the den..." He takes a sip of his own drink and pushes the fries towards Vincent. "I can not believe..." The same hand takes a glass and pushes it back and forth.

"Well.." Jeremiah almost snarls as he says the word, his blood starts to pump faster. "This is going to be really fracking awkward." He pours himself a shot and downs it.

C
    C_Lloyd

Timothy walks in wearing a t-shirt and jeans. He sits, waves over the waiter, and orders a classic cheeseburger with fries.

"Seems as if I arrived in the middle of something. Something I don't believe in, guys, is coincidence. I want to help. It'll be a good way to prove myself, and determine where I belong here. Is this a good place to discuss what's going on, or is that the kind of conversation that needs to wait for later? I'm Tim, by the way, just in case you didn't get it the first time. What's on the... agenda for this 'sit down'?"

He looks to the others expectantly.

Vinny was about to reply to his pack-brother when an unknown entity sat down.

Just. Like. That.

The Sworn's Beta rose an eyebrow and looked from the newbie to Jeremiah, an eyebrow that Itheur could read.

"He with you?" Vinny finally asked Jerry, pouring himself another shot.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks at Tim, a blank look on his face. "Ya" The man talked too much, talked too much and said all the wrong things. He glances around.

"It should work as long as we are quiet." There's a brief glance at Vincent. "I had meant for us to get together and figure out good groups to set you towards. However...." He pours himself and Vincent another shot. "We are ...." Jeremiah looks at Vincent unsure of the right word, there wasn't a word that would explain it. "..we are mourning." The hard tone fades from his voice.

H
    HurleyBC

Lincoln pulls up outside riding next to Raul. Smiling he gets off his bike and inspects Raul bikes looking impressed. "Nice bike mate, good to have someone to ride with. If ya ever need to work on anything I have a shop I'm running in town. Lets head inside?

G
    Griffin

Raul walks around Lincoln's bike, crouching to look closer once or twice.

"That a bonita bike, man. I'll take you up on that offer if I can buy you a beer."

Raul follows Lincoln through the front door, glancing around to check out the place, for Jeremy but also for any other garou if this is a popular hangout. The thought of having a safe place to hang with others like himself feels weird. Good, but weird.

"Mourning?" Vinny said, looking to Jeremiah. "Mourning?!" he said, adding a little bit more venom to his voice, letting the bitterness slide out like a knife. "This ain't mourning, this is surgery. Y'see, I'm in the mood to cut out my own heart with a scapel of whiskey." The Cahalith pours another shot and downs it, not letting it touch the sides. He don't even look at the door as more wolves enter.

C
    C_Lloyd

Timothy shakes his head.

"Look guys - I don't know what's going on, and I don't want to interrupt anything having to do with your pack. If this isn't a good time for you, I'll just go. We can worry about me later."

Timothy drops some cash on the table, and stands up as if to leave.

Timothy will exit the scene at this point unless he's stopped.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last