Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Alice and Jillian

"Yeah I have that effect on beautiful women. But I'm not the only one who draw's eyes, the twins do too" Jill says with a quick raise of her eyebrows and a look down at Alice's chest.

Jill sits down and lounges on the couch. "So anywho, enough fun stuff, at least till later. You wanna know what I know about the Brides?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice grins only where she could have laughed heartily, after a somewhat thankful nod she sits down as well. As she crosses her legs and makes herself long by laying on arm on the back of the couch she makes a completely relaxed impression.

'Indeed, we can have more fun at the place* where we first spoke to each other.' She smiles because she doesn't want to lose her personality to her duty, though she wonders if Jillian would remember it. 'But first, I would be delighted if you'd tell me more about the Brides.'

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"You know... Nothing is every free there lovely. If I give you this information, what do I get in return?" Jillian asks not about to make things easy for the French Deputy.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'How not-surprising,' Alice chuckles, she had expected this. 'Well I could offer quite some things, but in this case it all depends on what you want....'

Her tone gets softer when her body gets closer, 'So, what do you want?'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"A Man..." Jillian says hoping to get a rise out of the deputy before saying,

"No, I'm Serious. This man." Jill takes out a sketch and hands it to Alice, "The Brides have worked with him in the past, I want him."

Assume this is a drawing plz

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As a first reaction Alice raises her eyebrows. It came as a surprise, so she waits to hear more.

'Aha! I see.' She sounds cheerful... until seeing the drawing. 'And what exactly do you want with this man? Not that it is any of my business of course.' The last is added quickly, she doesn't really care. Although if this was Jillian pretending to be straight, she had a really bad taste.

'One man couldn't be to hard to get? At least, is he mortal, and do you know where to find him? With some basic info I'm willing to get him for you, that is, if the information on the Brides is equally valuable.'

Played by Dark Passenger

"He owes me a debt. A debt he needs to repay. I will give you the information you need if you either get him, or information on where he is, for me." Jillian says before she takes out her cellphone,

"To show you a sign of my good faith, I know how many there are, and I know how many work for them." Jill says giving Alice a taste of the information she has.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Hmmm...' Alice thinks a moment. The Brides were an urgent matter, and this repayment not quite so. Though it would certainly be helpful if she knew how many of them there are. 'Sounds like a fair deal Miss Malloy. However, I think I might need your information earlier, because the investigation has almost reachd the point of action.'

She pauses shortly before continuing, having considered a possible solution. 'We could settle our arrangement with the Harpy to make sure I'll find this man for you while you give me your information, which aids the domain and will thus be appreciated.'

Played by Dark Passenger

"Thats good by me, did you want to go see if the Harpy is available?" Jill askes standing up from her seated position.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Alright.' Alice nods and rises from the couch. 'It shouldn't take to much of her time.'

Return to Main Court?

Played by Dark Passenger

Closed Thread