Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was her mission now. Alice was Deputy, she would have to prove herself, and with what? Not just one single target on a bloodhunt, but a whole group called the Brides.

Fortunately she has help. Right now she's waiting with her arms crossed at the entrance of Avalon. The message was sent. All those who think they can be helpful were invited.

Alice's expression is cool, except for the eyes. Her deep blue eyes are glowing with excitement. Those with a trained eye could notice two guns between her jeans and her jacket. Those good at guessing might know what was in the purse standing on the bar.

At least she would feel a real Deputy.

Alice

A last, hopefully short scene before the real work can begin. @Jennifer Hazelton, Sarah LaFleur , Dillon Connery , @Bogdana Blazsanyik, Ricardo R Reyes etc etc...
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

S
    Steven

As a reminder, weapons are not allowed in the Elysia. Alice, Sidor, Conner and Max can get away with it as they are the Law. But for others, it is ill-advised.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

After receiving Alice's message; Jen travels to the rental car kiosk and rents a late model four door white Corolla. She drives to Castor's place
    and knocks on the back door. After a few moments of explanation and time for Castor to pack some gear; the Corolla moves to Avalon.

Securing the laptop bag and her messenger bag out of sight in the back seat; Jennifer takes the bag of radios and walks with Castor towards Avalon. Spotting Alice; she
    tailors her steps to lead to the other Kindred.
    "Good evening; Madame Brown." Jennifer glances to Castor.
    "Have you met my brother; Mr. Drake? He would be an asset to the evenings activities. Mr. Castor Drake; Madame Alice Brown. "
    She made introductions with a polite smile.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

M
    MrBrightside

"Good to see you again Deputy Brown. Ms. Hazelton said you were having problems with local poachers and invited me along. I'd like to help with your operation, if you'd have me." Castor is businesslike but warm. He tries to sound and act professionally, making eye contact and speaking clearly, suppressing his drawl as much as possible.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella headed out after receiving the text from Alice. She decided to dress down, in an old pair of jeans, not knowing what the evening would entail.

She walks up, "Good evening Deputy Brown! Miss Hazelton," she smiles, turning to the gentleman, "Good evening sir! I am Bailiff Daniella Sage," her tone friendly.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Good evening Ms. Hazelton, Mr. Drake. Yes we've met.' Alice nods with a welcoming smile. But her expression is instantly serious when she replies to Castor. 'Well this are not just poachers, this is a group of vampire bikers, the Brides. Quite dangerous.'

She shakes her head as a gesture of contempt towards the Brides, but looks up when Daniella comes in. 'Ah Madam Bailiff Sage, a good evening.'

'Now, let us wait until the others arrive.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon arrives shortly after Daniella, striding casually, but purposefully, up to the group with his usual easy smile. It may be a little odd for a man to note something like this, but he can't help but realizing that this is his first time in Avalon without a blazer on.

The Gangrel Priscus fights the urge to let out a great contented sigh, with some difficulty.

Typical 'street look'

"Good evening, Madam Deputy, Bailiff Sage,"
    He says with a deep nod, giving those with Court standing first greetings. "Good to see you aboard, Brother Drake; Miss Hazelton."

Is he a tiny bit jealous that Alice was given the run of the whole show? Okay, maybe. Will it affect his diligence, or their friendship? Absolutely not.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence trundled into the Avalon, clad in black jeans, a plaid jacket over a FIGHT THE POWER t-shirt, her old black converse, and a beanie hat that was pulled low on her head. She paused momentarily, clearly surprised to see Castor's presence, a moment that allowed for Dillon to tread past her, but eventually she came clomping over to the group.

"Good evening, all," she proclaimed wryly. "I take it you'll be joining us, Mr. Drake? Excellent. We can use all the eyes that we can get."

OOC

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Baliff," Jennifer nods respectfully as the court official arrives. "It's a pleasure to see you again." She checks visually to see if Daniela brought her radio.

"Excellent, Deputy." Jennifer agreed. She lapsed into silence as they waited for the others to arrive.

"Mr. Connery; Miss Lawrence." Jennifer greets, professionally. While they waited for the rest of the team;
    the Nosferatu made conversation.
    "I trust that you have been well since we last spoke?"
    The Nosferatu lifts her canvas tote bag.
    "I'm not certain if you'd be interested in hands free headsets and radio systems; but I acquired enough for all who attended the last meeting. There are also two binoculars for any observing from afar. "

[OOC: I'm on vacation for 7 days in Vegas. If I don't reply in, just keep on without me. I can catch up quickly ]
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana enters the Avalon apparently by foot, wearing light-colored clothes, and compliments everyone with a nod. "Good evening. Deputy Brown, Bailiff Sage. Priscus Connery. Miss Hazelton, Miss Lawrence, Mr. Drake. I hope I am not late."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread