Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 8

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"Well, why don't you tell us about them strengths?" Digger says taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale smiled at Sally and nodded. "Thanks. I'm sure our paths will cross again regardless of which pack I end up with." He then turned his attention back to Digger and took the card handed to him. "Thanks man! I'll definitely be there. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the ACB." He read over the card and then put it away on his pocket. "I'll be seeing y'all around." He gave the group there a friendly wave and then made his way out of the park.

Exit Dale

D
    Damienedm

Tom nodded to the cool welcome given him by the lady. At the more direct questioning of his strengths he felt his hackles rise a little, he had never liked being called out much before the change.

"Well I am a damn fine shot, ex police trained an all. Know my way around a scrape if I have too, but more importantly I have dedicated my life to the tales of our People. There is a strength in them, and should we but prove brave enough, much good that could come out of aping there example. To that end, I hope to grow in spirit lore, and the gifts of good Luna."

E
    Eltacolibre

Primal Urge 2, Striking Looks 2

Michael Diggs aka Gizmo had looked around and followed a bunch clues that lead him to Fremont Park. After all his peers made sure that the new arrivals found their ways to the park rather easily. He came in wearing rather comfortable clothes, a red shirt and khaki pants, feeling at ease in this kind of outfit. Tonight, he might be lucky to at least get in contact with a new pack but for now, introduction and gathering information was essential for an Uratha of his level. Gizmo headed toward the largest gathering of people around.

He was new to the town but not new to the ways of the Forsaken in general. There were people of different ranks and just by looking around, Gizmo could guess who were the alphas. It wasn't his intention to be an Alpha far from it but they might have been looking for a new recruit.

"Hello brothers and sisters, I'm Gizmo and just came to this territories recently. I'm Cahalit and part of the Iron Masters tribe, enchanted to meet you."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger just nodded to Scales, "Aight, so what you looking for in a Pack?" Digger asked.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Good Evening Gizmo, I am Sally, this is Alejandra and Jude, we were just heading to get something to eat. If you'd like to walk with us you can tell us about yourself?" Sally said with a warm smile as she leads the three new arrivals out of the Tur.

Sally and any prospective Seekers can go here: To Meet the Family

D
    Damienedm

Scales shrugged, he hadn't really thought about that too much before. He had been merely surviving and getting away from everything that had boiled over back home.

"I want a pack that is looking for another strong pack member, one with a decent alpha. Had some trouble while travelling, and want to put down roots this time. Im willing to get down and dirty, but I think the homefront is important too. What does your tribe get into mostly?" he asked Digger sincerely.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

The roar of her motorcycle announces her presence long before Maria actually arrives to the Tur. Once arriving she gives her engine one final rev, the sound of it music to her ears, before shutting it down. So this is the Tur? she thinks to herself as she leaves her bike behind.

One sniff of the air tells her that Uratha are around Well time to make myself known She approaches the group of people in a confident yet respectful manner. Standing almost 6 foot tall in her leather jacket and old tattered blue jeans. She stops a few feet away not wanting to invade anyones privacy as she looks at each wolf in turn. After a moment Maria speaks with a thick Mexican accent to the group as a whole "Hola, I'm Maria."
    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Maria Badillo: Irakka/Stormlord -- Primal urge 1, Presence 2 (Confident), Essance 7/10, Willpower 5/5, Speaks with a thick Mexican accent, Active Gifts: Feet of Mist

Text in between < > signifies Maria talking in Spa?????

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin has been busy with his university classes since arriving back from LA with information concerning the Gardener. As such, he arrives not long after Maria gives her name to the group. The Itheaur takes his hands out of his jacket pockets but hangs his hands from them by hooking his thumbs into the pocket as moves to stand about two feet behind Maria and to the left. He makes a throat sound before speaking up as he didn't want to spook anyone, "Hello Maria. Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Swift."

Kevin is sure to smile at Sally and at any-other wolf he knows from visiting such previous gatherings. "I hope you are all well as it is such a lovely night, is it not?" Kevin asks.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"So Maria, your looking to pack up? What about you Kevin? I know you are Scales." Digger says getting bored of chilling at the Tur...

Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last