Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 8

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    I
    Irina

It was becoming slightly discomfitting, suddenly being around yet more people. She really had been in the wilderness for far too long. Alejandra took a small step back, physically distancing herself as Jude came upon them. The short distance relaxed her a little bit and, as the two men spoke she took the time to study the second newcomer.

Many more people come, and I'll revisit on a quieter day. Even to Alejandra's ears, her inner voice sounded a little dark.

As Dale gave his outburst, her dark eyes sidled back to him. She couldn't help but wonder if the Pure had done anything to him personally, to create such vehemence; but she didn't vocalise her curiousity.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Follow me." Sally says, giving a reassuring smile to Alejandra, and walks over to a sandbox. In the sand she draws a rough approximation of Forsaken territory. "This is the territories of the Forsaken." Sally explains. "The Pure are here." Sally shows that the Pure Territory is on the north and west. "The River is our boarder and our protector."

Sally is trying to do a basic drawing of this: Werewolf Territories

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale followed Sally's lead and walked over to the sandbox with her. He watched closely as she drew a map of sorts in the sand. That's a lot of fucking land! His body was still slightly tense as he listened to her explain what territories belonged to his hated enemies. "So they basically have the city surrounded? That's gotta change." His tone had a most distinct bitterness to it, but it was sincere at the same time. I guess I'll be bashing plenty of Pure skulls...fan-fuckin-tastic! Suddenly what was a frown before relaxed slightly as Dale smiled at Sally and the others. "Well breaking knees is a favorite past-time of mine, especially when it comes to Pure. So count on me if you need a hand."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well to be honest Dale, I think that the Seekers are not entirely what you are looking for. We focus more on the resolution then the war. If that makes sense. I will be happy to introduce you to Matthew my Alpha, And you others as well. But I would like to give you some more information about the Shadow Seekers if that is okay?" Sally asked trying not to hurt anyone's feelings.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Whats this I heard about Head Crushing?" Digger asked as he strolled into the park, the sound of his motorcycle must have been drowned out by the nearby traffic. Or he didn't drive it, but thats very much unlikely.

Digger looks to the three wolves he's never met, "Digger Deshane, Beta of the ACB, You looking to get involved there big boy?" Digger asked asked the Dale. Digger's hair was pulled back and he has a blue bandana on his head. The bandana probably had just as much dirt and grease as what is on Digger's hands. "The ACB is recruiting," Digger wears a pair of work jeans, heavy silver toed work boots and flannel with his leather biker vest on over it. "And we don't mind the head crushing..."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale listened as Sally spoke. Resolution? What does she mean by that? He quirked an eyebrow at her, slightly confused by what she meant. "Yeah, go ahead and tell me more about them, because I ain't sure I follow." His tone was direct and to the point, not necessarily rude, but some may have taken it that way.

As he heard an unfamiliar voice he quickly turned around to face the one talking. Dale watched the newcomer closely as he introduced himself. Ok, this guy seems to be on the same train of thought as me. He grinned as Digger said those last words. "Name's Dale Hunt, and I am looking to get involved. By what Sally here showed me, it seems y'all got a bit of a Pure problem. I want to help fix that problem." He extended his hand towards Digger. "She was just about to tell us about her pack, maybe you can tell us a bit about yours as well."

W
    Wwolf299

Jude looked over at the new arrival, smiling toothily. "Hello, there. Name's Jude." He took out his lighter, and tried again to light it. After several clicks, he gave up again. "Oh well." He looked back to the two who seemed to be comfortable here. "I'd love to hear about your packs."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well, the Shadow Seekers are lead by Matthew, also knows as Firebringer, He is Cahalith of great renown and is a member of the Hunter in Darkness. I am the Ritemaster and Beta, a member of the Iron Masters and of the Cresant. We also have Stefan who is also a Cahalith, he has recently joined us. The Shadow Seekers are proud to be one of the Oldest Packs in the City, we work very hard to protect our territory and those within it. But we are not Isolationists, I will proudly say that Matthew is one of the leaders of the Uratha community." Sally's words were not boastful, but she has a obvious sense of pride in her family.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale listened attentively to Sally as she spoke of her pack. "Sounds like you have quite the pack. Let me just ask you one question. What is your pack's official stance on the Pure?" He paused for a moment. "There are different interpretations of what the word 'people' means in the oath we have all sworn. I'd like to hear yours." His tone was sincere and direct.

S
    Sally Romanov

"The pure are out enemy's they are a threat to all that the people hope to accomplish." Sally says, "I have no interest in going to war with them, but the time may come..." Sally remembered the old one's talk of the wars and death. Sally had no interest in seeing that happen.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last