Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Trax II

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Open Hungry Streets Thread

Ever been to one of those seedy hole-in-the-wall bars around town. If not, you may be in luck. Don’t expect anything fancy here. Don’t expect to be treated like royalty. It is what it is and what it is may be necessity while you’re in South Sacramento. Trax is owned by Vorigan a rather eccentric British guy. He’s pretty familiar with this side of town. You might learn a thing or two if you can get past his eyes. There may be a pool table, juke box, dart board and a really big vase in the back corner of the bar. Need a drink, or perhaps something... stronger, this is the place to stop.

Note

S
    Selena

It was an hour after sundown and the bar was empty as Vorigan sat in a bar stool watching a crappy TV and reading an odd book. The eccentric Lord glanced at the door on occasion. His long black jacket and bright colored shirt looked a little out of place in the bar. His hair was different again this week. Spikey and oddly colored, he may have over done it on the gel a little.

While smoking, he leaned down and pet the dog (or wolf…) sitting at his feet.

Vorigan

R
    Red

Archie stuck his head in past the door, it lay sideways and inhumanly limp though attached...
    Just the sight of the place reminded him of memories of puking late in the night when he was alive. What could have made him see this place worth sticking his neck out in was beyond logical gathering. He wasn't hungry... wasn't in need... perhaps just alone... and stalking all the wrong places. Who lurked in this bar that was worth salvation? Who was beyond that and could be salvaged as a good meal? He would find out...

Archie

A
    Anubis

Achilles walks in to Trax for the first time since that college kid died. Achilles almost bumps in to Archie, but then feels like chasing him out of the bar. Achilles stops himself remembering that this wasn't his territory. It's bad enough that Vorigan is probably pissed at me already. Last thing I need to do is chase people out of his bar. To Archie, "Sorry." Achilles goes around Archie and takes a seat at the bar, away from Vorigan and his 'dog'. Hopefully Argus and Val get here before Vorigan sicks his dog on me. Or before Dog shows up.

Outfit

S
    Selena

"Well well well... back again are we." Vorigan said to Achilles. He put the book down and spun around on the chair, leaning on the bar with his chin in his hand that had the cigarette.

He looked at the thin weary looking man. "So... who have we here?" He blew the smoke from his lips as spoke to Archie. Looking at Achilles for a moment. "Friend of yours?" There was a creepy laugh that emanated from below.

"Come come, I haven't seen you in a few days hot stuff. I didn't see you after the diabetic death." Laughing again to part of the mess from the previous visit. He cocked a brow at his fellow Lord while he waited for an answer.

A
    Anubis

Damn. I was hoping to at least have a little more time before he noticed me. Getting a better look at Vorigan's appearance, mainly the hair. Don't look in the eyes, anything but his eyes. Achilles knows when you learn someone is a Lord you do not look in to their eyes, lest you risk the power of Dominate.

Friend? Achilles follows Vorigan's gaze and lands on Archie. "Him? No, never seen him before," kinda creepy looking isn't he. Achilles brings his gaze back towards Vorigan. One of Achilles eyebrows rise. Hot stuff? "What can I say," shrug, "the sirens kind of spooked me, and I didn't wanna deal with the mess. Why, did anything happen after I left?" Achilles has a slight smirk, "Did Dog ash someone else?"

K
    Kazakin

Bradley wandered in to the bar, with the faintly glazed look of someone who'd just realised that the vine they were swinging from was in fact, a rattlesnake. His hands were tucked into the pockets of his jeans, his scruffy, boyish hair sticking up at all angles, and his chin angled up.

Since he was only 5'6, it was sort of essential, otherwise he was perpetually staring at everyone's torso.

"...Nice to see you again, Vorigan, uh... Eadwig," Brad said, wondering who the Hell had named that guy. Eadwig? He kept almost saying Earwig. In Brad's opinion. That was pretty damn cruel to do to your own kid. Give them a name that meant they were going to be at best, a creepy bug for the rest of their lives.

M
    MrBrightside

Val strolls into the bar as quietly as possible. He wears a dark hoodie and his backpack is slung over his shoulder. The unfamiliar Beasts in the room cause him to tense up. Fear floods over him, but he is able to force it down. Pulling down his hood and removing the iPod headphones from his ears, Val takes a seat next to Achilles. "Hey Achilles. I didn't realize there were such friendly establishments in town." His voice is directed at Achilles, but it can reach the others even if it is a bit muffled.

Kharn

Argus arrives shortly after Val makes his way into the establishment. His beast bounces back at him, hissing and growling but Argus calms it with a quick mental kick to the ribs. He stalks over to where Val and Achilles are seated, talking to a dude who's got a serious case of creepy-eyes and another who's been hit with the ugly stick occasionally.

"Hey Val, Achilles, how's it going guys?"

R
    Red

He runs his hand from the back of his neck and all the way around his head in slow rolling motions. When his hand comes down his face he wipes away red stained sweat and wipes it on his pants. Each new unfamiliar beast pushes him physically back and makes him appear as though he is going to vomit. To calm himself he picks a freshly kept maggot out of pocket and chews it up like a piece of gum.

Achilles, Vorigan, Val he tries to keep up with the names but is not so good at remembering...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread