Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Not quite sure how formal to be Kelly bows her head slightly, "Thank you, It's an honor sir." Seeing how busy the king is she decides to keep her intrusion to a minimum for now, "You seem very busy so I'll let you be but when you have time could we speak?"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

PRE

"I do enjoy the Murphy's, but I haven't heard many of those bands. I'm surprised you didn't mention Flogging...Oh my," Rea said suddenly, drawing a hand up to her mouth. "With all of these new drifts of snow coming in, I wonder if there is a blizzard yet on the horizon. I'm sorry to cut this conversation short, Justin, but I believe I might be needed, lest the Fearsome Monarch becomes annoyed at my Court. Oh, here are my numbers," she said suddenly, quickly scribbling her phone number onto a scrap of paper before handing it to the elemental. "I'd like to go to your independent theatre sometime. Give a call..."

...and with that she was off.

PRE

Irea came gliding up to the group of Onyx courtiers surrounding the Autumn King, a strained smile on her face.

"Greetings all, and profound pardons for interrupting, Sovereign, but perhaps I could be of some assistance. If you wouldn't mind hearkening to me," the Darkling offered to the three new Winters, her smile brittle as glass, "then we could give the Ascendant some space and I could mayhaps give some knowledge to you. Would you step this way?"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar watched as the Autumn Monarch and his fellow Winter exchanged words. He remained quiet and just listened. Once they were done talking he looked over at Michael and shrugged. He bowed his head to the Sovereign and then turned away and headed towards a quiet corner. There he noticed another child of Winter, quietly drinking some juice and observing the gathering ( panik ).

He took a couple of steps closer and nodded at his fellow Winter.

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst looked at the one that came gliding down toward him and the others winter changeling gathered around the Autumn Monarch. He had a smirk on his face and nodded and followed wherever the gliding person were guiding them to go. He wasn't quite sure why so many people wanted the attention of the Autumn Monarch at the moment, maybe something important was happening? Guess he would find out soon enough.

D
    Damienedm

"Well my friend, I unfortunately must attend to the dance. Its been a pleasure, and I will stop by the theatre for that magic." Tom said with a warm smile. Shaking hands, his fingers grasping firm, he makes sure the Draconic can see the pleasure in his usually unexpressive face. One thing he had learned as a Woodblood, was that much of communication was what your body said.

Turning, Tom headed closer to the group standing in the middle. It appeared to be thinning, and the woman with the strikingly powerful aura had left.. so he figured he would have a good chance to catch the King.

D
    Damienedm

Tom stood contently off to one side. Terri, someone he had heard of by name from several of the Freeholders in town; was busy introducing and chatting with people in the hall, while the Autumn King stood conversing with some of the more notable. She was clearly a very capable envoy, and it was interesting to see the movers and shakers arriving for their chance. First day of court must be the most wearing, he thought with a sympathetic chuckle for the new Sovereign.

PRE

Rea noticed that one of the Winter's had slipped away to stand next to Abigail and shrugged lightly. They might as well all converse as one Court, so she turned back to Mike and Myst, gave them a wink, and led them towards the where Abigail and Degnar stood.

"Hail-o to you Ms. Blake, and to you all," she declared. "I don't mean to interrupt, but we are all children of Winter and three of us are new to the town, so why don't we take a moment to introduce ourselves, and then perhaps questions and their answers can be given. I'm Rea and tis a pleasure to meet you."

PRE

"Hail-o to you Ms. Blake, and to you all," she declared. "I don't mean to interrupt, but we are all children of Winter and three of us are new to the town, so why don't we take a moment to introduce ourselves, and then perhaps questions and their answers can be given. I'm Rea and tis a pleasure to meet you."

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst looked at the others and unlike most of the darklings, Mirrorskin were far from being reclusive. Plus he didn't get many chances to share his real identity and always playing somebody else. So he moved a bit forward and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Myst. I have come to Sacramento less than a few weeks ago. I have many different hobbies but mostly, you can meet me in the nightlife of town."

Page 13 of 36 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
Closed Thread