Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Well... Music is my life," Opening up her messenger back she lifts her violin case out just enough to show Terri, "I manage to make a little bit of money giving private lessons." Her face lights up as she talks of her musical passion. "And you? Beside helping the chronically confused like myself what do you do?"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

L

"I'm not aware of any official sanction." Which, as the Ascendant Sovereign, he assumed he'd know about if there was one. "And if it's something being done behind all our backs I'm not sure why we'd want it to continue to be a secret." And there till aren't any private antechambers to head off into. "So feel free to say it here."

"Maybe a couple of hours? four at the most? I'm still relatively new at it. What sort of things do you enjoy? Any favorite bands or composers?"

Justin smiled as he spoke. He was used to attending events and being left to his own devices, now here he was at an event and enjoying a conversation which had the potential to be far more interesting than any LARP.

C
    C_Lloyd

Baffled by the man's complete ignorance of him, Michael turned his attention towards the familiar face who had approached him since.

"Nice to see you again... I'm sorry, I forgot your name. What was it again? I'm Michael."

Michael smiled a sincere, but weak smile.

"Yes, this is quite the pleasant coincidence. We should look for the seasonal Monarch. I am fairly certain that the situation will be a lot less awkward than before."

He turns once more to (@Lesignon). "Excuse me sir, can you please direct us to the Autumn Monarch? Or the Winter Monarch?

L

Once, he could deal with. Getting interrupted twice within the span of a few minutes by 'Lings he'd never even spoken to before...that got kind of annoying. And it lent somewhat of an edge to his voice as he turned to give the guy a rather unamused look. "The Winter Queen, Katrin Byeli, is not here right now. I'm the Autumn King. And, do you make a habit of interrupting the conversations of strangers or am I just lucky enough to have you step outside your comfort zone tonight?"

B
    Beej

Otto was about reply when Michael Gamblin asked for the Autumn King. Smiling, the Swimmerskin turns the newbie and tilt's his head. "Rick here is the Autumn King. Except when you caught him in a dress, then he's the Winter Queen."

D
    Damienedm

"Well as anyone should know, those of us bound to Autumn cannot resist the chance to see Magic," said Tom with a whisper and a wink. He had never been backstage and a chance to be shown was interesting.

The comment of the Gentry made his eye ridges raise a little, but he wasnt exactly sure what the Draconic meant. Shaking his head Tom smiled ruefully, not one for politics, but here he was reading into everything. "Well Friend, let me know when the next show is, and I'll come by. Help you break a leg, or whatever is good luck for Stagehands," he said warmly.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri laughs. "Oh, I'm sure you're not that bad," she says in jest. "Oh, wow. I know someone who plays the violin also, in fact, she played at my wedding. A beautiful instrument if you've got the ears for it, which I seem to have plenty of," Terri adds, commenting on the red ear-tufts that poke out through her red hair. "Well, I used to be a personal trainer but have always loved fashion and dressing up. So, last year, I decided to open up my own boutique just off McKinley Park. Drop by anytime if you want to take a look around."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al- Adin is still in shock from the rapid emotional beatings that Betony Rue gave him, and after a few minutes blinks and draws his jaw closed.

"Umm. I'm not sure what she wants me to do. But its not important right now, but someone remind me later, because I'll forget. Umm. Rick" Al-Adin thrusts some papers with japanese on them to the soveriegn. "Simi and I were investigating over by Maxine's, because of all the fetches and stuff, and we found Yata being taken away by an ambulance. She looked really badly banged up. And then Simi talked to Maxine, and Maxine said they didn't do it, and they just wanted to be left alone, and then we went onto the roof where Yata was staying and found these, because she was trying to find someone important to her and he was taken away and I think she thought that it had something to do with Maxine maybe?"
    Inhale.
    "Do you know what this weird squigglies mean?"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

The Darkling stared at his fellow Winter for a few seconds. "You may call me Degnar." His face showed no emotion in particular. He nodded in agreement with Michael's statement about seeking out the seasonal sovereign.

Degnar stood back and watched as Michael directed his attention to a man, who looked familiar. Perhaps from the wedding. He stood there not moving a muscle, as the man being questioned turned around and identified himself as the Autumn Monarch. He did not say a word, just stood there and watched the scene unfold before his eyes.

Page 9 of 36 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
Closed Thread