Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 8 of 36 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
    M
    MrSogno

"Ah yes, that makes sense. A like mind in many ways, yes indeedy. That raises the question however -- what is threatening the card-house? So many faces and places and people here, it must be more than the usual run-of-the-mill shennanigan."

Deadly taps his chin thoughtfully. "One must wonder what can be done to help, but first that one would need to know what the problem is! Of course, there are two of us so that theory might not hold as much water as first thought."

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice hadn't been one to mingle and socialize in the past, especially given the fact that she rarely had attended day to day events at the hold. It wasn't that she felt she was above anyone, just that it wasn't something she had found herself comfortable with. However, given recent events she figured that perhaps it was time to confront this absence of hers head on and at least see where things stood.

Arriving wearing simple blouse and a pair of jeans, she made her way to the usual gathering and quietly strode in through the entrance. Looking around to see who was in attendance she decided to hang back for now and wait for the right time to pounce.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Looking slightly embarrassed Kelly can't help but laugh thinking of how she must have looked wandering in here like she did... Oh well no time to look like a fool she thinks to herself "I guess I was a bit more obvious then I realized" Kelly smiles softly as she continues "It's nice to meey ya, I'm Kelly and... I'm kind of new to the area."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

D
    Damienedm

"Well I have heard rumors of several rivals to the Freehold. And of course the ever lengthening list of Fetches, Hedge Monsters, and even the True. They are immortal, or so Ive heard, so hard to believe they would cease to be a threat."

"As for the two of us, I think we can certainly put our heads together and see what we find. On another note, I would definitely be interested in seeing some theatre. Since my return, I find the whole stage and emotions behind it fascinating."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nodded, understanding. "Well, everyone's a new arrival at some point. Would you like some help getting around?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Obviously more relaxed at this point Kelly nods slightly as she replies "That would be great, I have to admit this is all still a bit overwhelming to me."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

"No problem," Terri said, taking Kelly by the arm, her friendly personality shining through as her comforting mantle flourished. "Well, you found the Four Seasons, which is a great start. Currently, we're in the freehold's Throne Room, and blocked from mortals, so any conversations can be had without complications. Obviously, elsewhere in the hotel could be problematic, so just keep your eyes open." Noting Kelly's own mantle, Terri nodded towards Rick, the airtouched Elemental with falcon-like touches, surrounded by changelings. "Over there is Rick Pereg, our Sovereign within the Autumn Court and currently the Ascendant King of the freehold. I'll try and introduce you before the night's out, if you like?"

M
    MrSogno

"Yes yes yes! Two and a half sentiments I agree with: The Gentry... well. Speak no evil and all that, but of them all, those are the ones I'm least worried about." He covers his mouth with a hand for a moment, but the grin behind it is not so easily contained. Slipping past the concealing hand like a linebacker in a power play it widens as he continues, "You are welcome in my house, if you choose to come! I am not the man on stage, but behind the curtain. Much better that way, I feel."

Deadly gives a sideways glance, lowering his voice as they speak, "Powerful magic behind the scenes. Things explode or dissapear, all with secrets of the trade. A lot of effort to make things happen that way, but is it worth it? Oh yes indeed."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Kelly listens closely as Terri speaks not wanting to miss anything important. A small sigh of relief escapes at the mention of their current room being blocked from mortals, she was happy to be able to speak candidly every once in a while. Her relief is short lived though as Terri guides her attention to the autumn sovereign she begins to feel a little nervous again. She was always nervous around authority figures and this was no different.

"That would be good, it's best to get all the official stuff out of the way quick right?" she said with a nervous smile

"Yeah, I suppose so," Terri said with a nod, "although, once done, there's always time to let your hair down later, right?" Terri chuckled. "While we're waiting, what is it you do, if you don't mind me asking, Kelly?"

Page 8 of 36 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread