Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 7 of 36 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Karina came closer to Ashen King's group as she finished her conversation with Terri, but stays within a distance. She didn't want to impose herself on her Lord, Instead, she's looking around. She has a time. Ogres are pretty patient... when there's nothing unnerving them.

Karina watches.

L

"If privacy's absolutely necessary...this probably isn't really the best place for it." As much as he did love the setting of the throne room, the way dimly lit trees and flickering firelight resonated with him, it didn't really have private rooms to duck into. "Why can't it be discussed openly?"

M
    MrSogno

Deadly cackles at the wordplay, "Well done, well done! Not new to the city, but new to these ernvirons." He gestures grandly at the room around them, then more pointedly at the Soverigns disperesed about the place. "Never been one to politic -- too much time spent on things I don't care for." Here he makes a face and shrugs, the lack of a mantle filling the air around him with nothing more than the scent of mothballs; this likely in part due to the mothballs he'd turned out of his pockets moments ago.

"I own a theatre! I'm paid to let people make magic in my lair. It is a wonderous thing, I tell you." Deadly's eyes glow with the passion of his work, and he actually rubs his hands togethor in delight. "So you're new come to the City of Brass, or whatever it is they call this place? How do you like things so far?"

M
    MrSogno

C
    C_Lloyd

It took a while, but Michael finally came across a group of changelings that WEREN'T getting married. He watched several others enter the locale before finally building up the courage to go in.

Upon entering, he took a deep breath, as this was the first time he dared involve himself with such a community since his escape years ago. Not knowing who to approach, he quietly approached the closest person to him, who happened to be @Rick Pereg

This guy looks familiar.

"Excuse me, sir... I am looking for the Monarch. I would like to join this freehold.", he says quietly.

D
    Damienedm

Tom finds himself immediately engaged by this fellow changeling, and when he mentions the Theatre it comes as no real suprise. Anybody involved in that art would have an air about them. The lack of Mantle is throwing Tom off, he's been used to telling people by the general clues the Courtly stereotypes afforded.

" I am new to the city. I had no idea it was the city of Brass. Some kind of artist thing Im guessing. I agree with you on the politics, didnt involve myself much before I moved here. Kept on the road too much, but now I figure may as well work with the people who help hold this whole house of cards up, he says warmly.

B
    Beej

"So far I'm not sure whether what I'm investigating is being concealed by official sanction or because someone is doing something behind our backs. I was told not to step on toes on this one so I want to be discrete as possible." Otto says, giving Rick an apologetic shrug. "If it kosher I don't people thinking I'm spreading rumors when I'm just doing a job."

What appeared to be a homeless man at first wondered into the establishment. He looked to be somewhere between his mid 50s and 60s and he walked in a very strange way; giving the appearance that his entire body was double-jointed. As he walked past those gathered there, a brief chilling breeze could be felt around him.

He scanned the room, inspecting the faces of those gathered there with much curiosity in his gaze. His eyes finally stopped wondering when he spotted the individual that he had spoken to briefly at a wedding he happened to wander into ( C_Lloyd ). Since he didn't know anyone there, he figured that man was the closest thing he had to an acquaintance and decided to approach him. As he got closer to him, he noticed that he was speaking with the groom of the wedding where they had first met.

A curious coincidence? Perhaps, but I think not.

He walked up to them, and waited a few seconds before saying anything. "Hello, funny coincidence to run into each other like this again." His tone was bland, and while this was obviously an attempt at humor, his face did not betray his motives. His black eyes stared at the two men in front of him, but it was a blank stare without any emotions.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri watched as more new arrivals entered the Throne Room and she smiled, glad to see how much it had expanded. One in particular stood out as she looked around for someone to help and moving across the room, past the camp fire in the centre, Terri approached Kelly.

"Hi there," Terri smiled, "you look like you could do with a helping hand. Name's Terri."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri watched as more new arrivals entered the Throne Room and she smiled, glad to see how much it had expanded. One in particular stood out as she looked around for someone to help and moving across the room, past the camp fire in the centre, Terri approached Kelly.

"Hi there," Terri smiled, "you look like you could do with a helping hand. Name's Terri."

Kelly & Terri continue here
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 7 of 36 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
Closed Thread