Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 6 of 36 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
    L
    LivingScarecrow

"I don't mind gettin' into a few scraps." he says, mouth splitting wide into a grin. He looked to the Monarch, then to the Spartan.

The Monarch looks busy. I think it's a better idea to check in with Spartan first. he muses.

"Well thanks, Terri. It was nice to meet you." he says, and makes his way to the Spartan.

S
    Spartan

"You are my trusted friends and that is why I will be honest with you, With the exception of those at this table, and a select few others, I trust no one. Our people have been betrayed to many times." Spartan says, "The Fae and there ... minions will not stop, and will continue to be defeated as long as the Crimson Brotherhood remain." Spartan gives a nod to show his respect to his men, "But the Children..." He pauses to think for a moment "they can only be saved or lost once."

M
    MrSogno

The Draconic pads into the room on gnarled feet, his toes sinking into the carpet with each step. Not bad, not bad. Shag's out, but would a little plush hurt anyone? Noticing the Important People gathered togethor and chatting like magpies, he decides to forego their company in favor of a snack, and so heads towards the refreshments. Standing in line behind the Woodblood, he waits for his turn at the table. Noticing the glowy mantle of the man in front of him he taps Tom on the shoulder to get his attention, "Spring ahead, Fall back eh? What's with the hoo-rah?"

Snaking an arm towards the table he finds the first edible thing and pops it into his mouth. "Deadly, Uncle Deadly," He says by way of introduction, a hand both clawed and as gnarled as his feet dives into a vest pocket to produce a small slip of paper, "My card." He starts to extend the note, but it barely crosses half the distance between the two before it sparks once - a bright light - then flames and turns to ash. Staring dejectedly at his hand for a moment, he blinks once and looks back up at Tom. "Sorry, that was flash paper." Rubbing that hand against his jacket he holds a finger up in the commonly accepted gesture of 'I seem to have left my wallet in my other pants. Give me just a moment, won't you?' as he begins to pat himself down and turn pockets inside out.

A moment of frenzied search later he seems to come to some state of cosmic enlightenment, or at least basic realization. "Oh. I don't have a card." Smiling a toothy smile he retrives another slip from the original pocket, carefully handing it across. "There you go, a gift from me to you."

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

"'Thank you very much, good lady. I vould gladly join Ashen Run. I think I am able to not be zo eazily scared by hairy things," Karina smirks for a second, revealing a bit her pointy teeth. and then glances at Rick. "I know for whom attention I hav to vait, zo I vill no longer trouble you. It vas nice to speak to you."

And in Ogre's voice there's no lie nor trained servility. Ogres know better than to lie to someone who's friendly towards them. Thus, she bows once more and looks like she's going to go to Ashen King.

PRE

"Oh, thank you for the offer," Rea replied, her grin growing warmer. "How much time does this require? Between work and...this, I don't have many spare moments, but if it only takes a few, I might take interest. It is quite enjoyable to be other people betimes." A knife-edge glint entered her eyes for the space of a few blinks but the Darkling's smile never changed.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"No problem, see you around," Terri replies, watching as they go their separate ways.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby approaches the group, waiting more or less patiently for a proper pause in the conversation to introduce himself.

"Hey there, y'all. Sorry 'bout the ruckus earlier." he says, apologetic smile on his face. Looking to Spartan, he continues. "Tha name's Bobby. Heard you were tha Sovereign 'round these parts. Thought I'd come 'round and introduce myself, ask if there's anything I can assist with."

B
    Beej

"Ah thanks. I was hoping I could talk to you privately for a few minutes. I'm carrying out an investigation that needs some discretion because of its nature." Otto says stepping toward Rick.

D
    Damienedm

Tom felt a tap on his shoulder, and turned around to the Draconic behind him. Chuckling at the quip he pointed down to the group gathering around the Autumn Sovereign. “New head wears the crown, so the social crow shuffle starts again I suppose.”

Tom chuckles when the man introduces himself as Uncle Deadly, although his chuckle quickly turns to serious regard when he notices the hands and other features of the Draconic. He supposed it wouldn’t do to dismiss anyone just because Spring stirred their blood. Laughing despite the hushed conversations, he couldn’t help it when the flash paper went off. Wiping stinging eyes he took the other’s slip of paper. Who knew when a brief flash would illuminate the right things.

“Tom Oaken, pleased to meet you Deadly. Thanks for the gift, and are you new to the area as well, or have you settled down some firmer roots,” said Tom dryly, a vague motion sweeping down to his thick, gnarled root like feet.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Kelly, a short girl with skin so pale it almost seems see through, enters the four seasons cautiously. Dressed in jeans and a plain black hoodie a few sizes too large for her she looks around taking in her potential new home. It was a pleasant sight to see how lively it was, with some luck she may be able to fit in after all.

Taking a deep breath Kelly dips her hand in her messenger bag at her hip, the feel of her trusty violin give her the confidence she needs. With a faint look of concern on her face she advances in to the room looking for some one that might be able to help her.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

Page 6 of 36 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread