Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 4 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    L
    LivingScarecrow

Uncle Bobby steps into the gathering area, swiping at some underbrush that has stuck to his jeans. The warmth of African sun rolled off of him (Summer Mantle 3) as he strode to an unoccupied area. Sniffing at the air around him, the badger Beast looked at the gathered Lost.

"Excuse me," he says, his voice raised to be heard by those who chose to listen (and possibly by those who didn't), "I'm looking for the Autumn Monarch."

"I do not know how the Knights would respond to such an offer. However, you might wish to speak with Mr. Karalis. I believe he has already taken a personal interest in finding Peter Milford."

Betony Rue then gives Rick a hard look. Either she is estimating the precise amount of his bodily fluids she can extract without spilling a single drop, or she is wondering how he didn't understand that taking the freehold oath was the other matter. Regardless, the ogress simply gives him a slight bow.

"There are certainly other matters we may discuss at a later date. Such as these whispers I have heard concerning the Crown, for instance. But you are busy and this is nether the time nor the place for such a conversation. You know how to contact me, Mr. Pereg. Thank you for your time."

The Witch of the Bitter Wind then looks at the Prince of Joy as if she doesn't comprehend what fair had to do with anything.

"Your help would be most welcome in bringing Peter Milford to justice, Mr. Adin. Perhaps you would be willing to coordinate volunteers from your Court for this year's Hunt of Leaves. That would be most helpful. Perhaps Mr. Otto here will volunteer. Good day, gentlemen."

Since it's not exactly a question, the Jasons woman doesn't wait for an answer, but simply turns and unflinchingly walks out of the Commons.

The former Constable sends his king a questioning look as he points out the list of names at the bottom of the scroll.

"Have you interviewed any of these witnesses?"

S
    Spartan

"There is only two on that list that I know. Al-adin and Beatony Rue Jasons. I spoke with Betony Rue and tried to talk to Mister Adin." Spartan says taking a piece of bread and stuffing his face. "She recommended we check out his Hollow. The house Sam." Spartan says with a grumble. "Derek Noble, Emma Smith, Moira Jones, I do not know these names."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam finishes his study of Milford's dossier, angry bile bubblin' up in his gut. He nodded at Rook. Nonetheless, Sam found some odd humor in the way his target had been presented, like how a hitman is hired in the movies. Only Sam hates movies. They ain't real at all, dreams on silver screens falling squarely on the Wizened's 'Not to be trusted' list. The insurance thing sticks out like a sore thumb among the other information. But if he was on the 'hold's Most Wanted list, he probably wasn't showing up at work. "I met Derek, I think. Long gone. Don't know about the others. Did Betony Rue tell yeh where the Hollow was, too, then? Or yeh been there yerself?" He gives a sideways look in her direction- she was also on the list, if only because he didn't know her at all. But if he did, he'd only have bumped the Ogress up a few notches, right above automatic transmissions and below the Facebook he keeps hearing the kids squeal over in his bar. Sam was pretty certain that it was a menu for certain cyber-competent Fae- and don't try to tell him there were none, cuz what about HAL?

His gaze catches the badger what just walked in hollerin' for the Sov'rin. "Check out this guy," he says, nudging Rook.

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

The young girl dressed in cheap, tattered jeans, striped tank top, sneakers and jacket comes through the gates to the Commons, bright lights and green plants under the blue sky too strongly resembling the royal palace she fled from not so long ago. The girl shudders, and then shakes her head. It's not the time for fear. Not your own fear, Karina.
    With strength gathered, grip tightened at her patchwork backpack's holder, the girl goes forward, looking for a Sovereign. Or someone who could show her a way to someone of importance.

"Once upon a time, before all of this, I used to agree with that logic, but now I am not so sure. I do applaud followers of that idea, though," she continued, pantomiming a few polite claps. "It sounds like your heart lies with Spring, if you don't mind my saying, but your mind might as well, especially since you're part of an independent theatre. Did you say it was called L.A.R.P.? In your eyes, what's it like to be on stage? It's been so long since I've been on one," she confessed, her smile growing softer.

"I think Derek was the name of one of the poor bastards we pulled out of the Hedge with Fu..."

...during the last Ash Run...

"But, I know Emma. I'm sure she has nothing to do with this."

K
    Kazakin

Rook glanced at the Badger that Sam had pointed him to, and grimaced, very slightly. He also appreciated that Sam was probably trying to distract him from the flare of disgust he'd just given off. Which probably wasn't a bad thing at all.

"Loud. I think it's just possible that the Autumn King might've heard him, but maybe he should jump up and down a little more,"
    he commented, at least managing to be fairly amicable, his usual manner working himself over. He didn't know any of the names on the list, but then he was newer to the Freehold than the others. He flexed his rigid fingers, and the mantle around him slowly simmered down to glimpses of the board.

"If the rest of you think the witnesses are trustworthy, I'm prepared to take your word on it,"
    he said simply. "Besides. This sort is... trouble, at best. Let's take care of it as quickly as possible."

"I...used to act in a better defined sense, if you can call punching holes in tanks or piloting starfighters as such. It was something that my, well, you know...pretty much made me to do. The ultimate action hero. LARP is much quieter.

It's kind of like acting because you're playing a character, but at the same time it's a game because you have rules, physical attributes you have to assign levels to, and in short have fun with it. Maybe you can come with me to a game sometime, you might like it. Oh, I forgot -- LARP is short for Live Action RolePlaying."

The more Justin talked, the more relaxed he became.

Page 4 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread