Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
321 - 330
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 33 of 36 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
    L

"Metalworker you said? You should talk to Marcus some time, he's a pretty skilled craftsman himself." Undoubtedly having such an innate connection to the Element was part of the reason why. Not that he'd ever know for certain...unless he tried to make a wind chime or something, maybe.

He'd never know for certain.

"So you were both wandering for a bit before arriving then, searching for a place to settle down? I know the feeling...it's what I found myself doing, until I arrived here. I'm sure you're both going to enjoy Sacramento. No matter where one's talents lie they always seem to have an easy enough time fitting them in here, so long as they put a little effort into doing so."

S
    Spartan

"Agreed, we have a strong community here." Spartan says taking two business cards out of the pocket of his cargo pants. Spartan writes Marcus' number on the back of one card and hands it to Mister Tongs. Spartan then hands the other card to the Draconic woman.

"If you need anything, let me know."
    Spartan states.

K
    Kazakin

Rook smiled broadly at the comment about his music. It pleased him a great deal to know it was appreciated. A split second later, his smile froze at Terri's question. It froze because he'd almost bitten through his tongue.

Of all the wordings she could have picked, she asked it that way.

His face twitched as his tongue writhed, his mind blazing, trying to find a way to keep his grief hidden behind the doors he had chosen, without lying. He had to satisfy the Fae magic that moved through his tongue.

"Not.. not.. good," he eventually managed, tasting a metallic tang as he spoke. "It's been... a bad... month." The strain reflected in his voice until his tongue stopped writhing at the last word, and he took a slow breath.

"...Sorry about that."

K
    Kazakin

"I'm glad about that. A lot of Freeholds can be quite... paranoid towards outsiders. Not that it's an unreasonable reaction, given our shared experiences, but still. It's not pleasant being on the recieving end. And yes, Terri said I should talk to Marcus," Danny agreed, before accepting the card from Spartan. "Thank you- I'll call him afterwards." The gash of a mouth turned into a bit of a grin again. Metalwork just plain excited him, and it showed in every fibre of the Wizened's stretched form.

"Is there anything I can do for the Autumn Court here? I'm eager to get involved, King Rick," Danny added.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Kelly laughs at his comment about moving furniture, "I will be sure to call you if I decide to move." Kelly lets him finish speaking as she listens finding him an interesting man. "Hmm... I've not heard of anything but if I do I'll make sure let you know." she says with a warm smile
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

I
    Irina

"I do look forward to having a look around, and getting to know the place," Anya admitted pleasantly. "I've never been to Sacramento before, and... I suppose to travel bug hit me at just the right time." The quick grin that surfaced seemed slightly odd, given the fangs; but she probably meant well.

Granted, she would never have thought to travel to Sacramento until now - but needs must. It didn't seem a bad place, fortunately. That would have just made things that little bit more awkward in the long run.

As Danny reflects his interest for his Court, the Draconic returned her attention to Spartan. "If there's anything that I might do for the Summer Court, I'm at your service," she stated with a soft sincerity.

D
    Damienedm

Tom cant help but return Kelly's wam smle. Something about her looks are very striking, and he can easily see how she would warm almost anyone in a crowd. "I don't mean to keep you, and I had seen a posting I wanted to speak with someone named Spartan about. But if you are around later, or even on another calm afternoon, I'm usually out and about. Maybe I can check out music sometime you do it." he said pleasantly

S
    Spartan

"Speak with Rook, our Constable of Calification. He is ... sizing up a possible new member. It may be good for you to see how the Crimson Brotherhood of Summer works in this Hold." Spartan points out the Chess piece.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Yeah, I'm sure we will run into each other sooner or later. And I'm sure you'll hear me play soon it is my passion" She glances around the room a moment before she continues "Well I'll talk to you later," Kelly begins to walk away truning back to tom last minute adding "And good luck finding this 'Spartan' person hopefully it is not too difficult among all these people." as she returns to the crowd
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

If its one thing Terri prided herself on, it was reading people. Sure, she wasn't as good as a fully-trained psychologist but she understood enough to get a feel for when someone is down. She frowned.

"You know, if there's something on your mind, Rook, you can talk to me about it. I'm all ears, as you can see," Terri said with a small, friendly smile.

Page 33 of 36 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Closed Thread