Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Despite the Guardian no longer growling it's warning Kelly was still a little nervous and any thoughts she had of going outside were immediately delayed for now. As she tries to calm down she hears the voice of Tom. Noticing the athletic changeling between her and the door she is glad to have someone like him nearby.

"Yeah it was..." Glancing towards the door one more time Kelly decides to follow Tom's lead and talk of something else in hopes it will calm her nerves a little quicker. "I'm new, I'm Kelly Dimhart, and you? Are you new?"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

K
    Kazakin

Rook was about to answer Justin, when the shriek echoed through the Hollows, and he raised his fists reflexively, pivoting towards the source of the sound. It was automatic- his gaze flickered back and forth across the group of changelings, assessing possible threats. His expression flickered for a moment.

Wonderful. He was going insane.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-06 12:50:50 Rook rolls 5 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 9, 7, 10, 6, 7, 7 2 successes

He blinked behind the sunglasses, not believing he'd seen what he'd just seen. He shook his head very slightly.

"Call it 2am at the Forge,"
    the Metalflesh said, not dropping the alert as he scanned the area for a threat, and a knot squirmed in his guts. "And it's just Rook. Or... Constable, if you really must use a title. You don't have to, though."

K
    Kazakin

Danny grimaced at the noise. Well, that reminded him pointedly why he shouldn't get overexcited about his work around strangers.

Wonderful- way to make an excellent impression on people I wanted to meet and make friends with. Should've guessed they'd have an alarm of some sort- I guess I just didn't think anything of it when it didn't automatically go off. Idiot! Good impressions first, showing off later!

"Sorry, I think I just won the prize for worst first impression ever. I'll er... go explain, before they start looking for an invading army,"
    the Wizened said apologetically. "Nice meeting you both."

K
    Kazakin

Danny moved hurried towards the King, his fingers gripping his cane. Well, hopefully he wouldn't end up in a fight. He was fast, but he was no Summer Courtier, and he also knew that being very tall simply meant that there was more of him to punch.

"I'm very sorry about that. It was my fault- but not a threat. I'm a weaponsmith, I've just arrived in town, and another newcomer asked what I did. I'm afraid I showed her. I should have realised you'd have defences," he grimaced, his pale, skull-like face looking nervous and extremely apologetic as his candle-light mantle glimmered. "I suppose I just got a little overenthusiastic, I've been on the road a while. I'm sorry for the trouble."

I
    Irina

Anya's head snapped upward as the sound cracked above them, and she looked quite curious as to the context- until that is, Terri made her comment. An alarm, then? That would make a great deal of sense.

"It was nice to meet you too, Mr. Tongs,"
    she answered, with sincerity in her tone. As he headed away from them, she returned her full attention to Terri. An amused smile passed across her face, fangs pressing against her lower lip.

"He certainly knows how to make an entrance."

"Bless him, I'm sure he'll be fine. Actually," Terri says, watching as the Wizened heads towards Rick, "if we go over too, I'll introduce you to Rick. It looks like Spartan is there also." With a smile, Terri gives Anya a nod and follows behind Danny, speeding up slightly to try and explain.

End Conversation. Please re-join main thread

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri shuffles across to join Danny as he reaches the pair of Sovereigns. "Its my fault, really. I should have mentioned the Guardian a little ealier," she said, trying to placate Rick and Spartan. Last thing Terri wanted was another Autumn Courtier in trouble so early on after his arrival. "Danny, may I introduce King Rick Pereg of the Leaden Mirror and King Spartan of the Crimson Spear. My Lords, Danny Tongs and," Terri glanced behind her to the other newcomer who she had been chatting with, "Anya Wyrmblood."

As Rook looks around, he spots two new faces who had been talking with Terri and had now approached Rick and Spartan. The male, a Wizened, seemed to be aplogizing while the female, a Fairest, was a little way away and the metalflesh could instantly sense her connection to Summer.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

M
    MrSogno

As Deadl hears the explanation, he relaxes a bit. The new Draconic with the monarchs catches his attention, but as she's already occupied, he simply seats himself at the table and waits.

D
    Damienedm

Seeing the male changeling contritely approach the Autumn King, Tom allows himself to relax. Grateful when Kelly returns the chatter, he too uses it as a chance to get to know someone, and calm rattled nerves.

Extending a twig-like hand, he smiles and turns to face the other Autumn Courtier, "I'm Tom, Tom Oaken, and yeah I am new to town as well. Other than the wedding reception, this is pretty much the first public event I've been too at the Freehold. So far, I must say it's been more exciting than my little park. Have you been settling into Sacramento well?"

L

Some of the tension eases from Rick's posture as the guardian's cry of warning recedes. And at Terri's words he finds himself relaxing fully, relieved that this had simply been a misunderstanding of sorts instead of an actual threat. And he can't help but give Spartan a wry grin. "If anybody ever does challenge us here, let's hope it's just because they're foolish." It was by far the preferable option to someone doing so because they could actually win.

Then he gives Danny his best reassuring smile, "Don't worry, no harm done." He extends one arm, offering a handshake to his fellow Autumn Courtier, "And I'll take a simple misunderstanding over an actual threat any day."

Page 30 of 36 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... Last
Closed Thread