Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 3 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan, in mid chew, pulls out a roll of paper from the inside pocket of his coat and tosses it on the table

Milford

"Take a look at that."
    Spartan says gophering the food in his mouth into his cheak. "I know where his hollow is too."

K
    Kazakin

The Constable of Calefaction skimmed the paper after it hit the table, and his lips pressed into a thin line as he caught the list of transgressions.

"A child murderer?"
    he said, the first words he'd gotten out. His mantle blazed, light and dark squares flashing in so intensely that the Metalflesh's rivetted skin flashed dully with it. His voice blazed. "What're we waiting for?"

Justin had been watching the Summer courtiers as they went about some sort of discussion, mentally assigning a decent metal soundtrack to each individual by way of personal amusement. Spartan seemed to do pretty well with Kalmah's Heroes To Us All when the Manikin found himself distracted by....a young lady. He had seen her around, never knew her name though, and she was a Winter if her Mantle was of any indication. He wondered what she thought about his considerable lack of season-touched presence.

But then, he wasn't used to being approached by girls, though he liked them, and for a moment he internally panicked as he realized that his off-kilter approach to social cues would probably make him look like an idiot.

Smile....show interest....that's a good start.

"No, I don't believe we have. My name is Justin. What do you think of the party so far?"

L

Well that was kind of awkward, even by his standards.

As Mary ducked back into the crowd Rick turned back to Betony Rue. "Anyway...what else did you want to talk to me about?"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin is first confused by her words, and then their meanings sinks in.

The children go silent, as the monkey blinks, tears welling in his eyes.

First Yata, and now the children. He remembered the girl vaguely. She was so small. She had such a pink room, and how he went through the mirror...and then nothing. And then they were done, the children saved, and now Betony Rue, who he remembered being not exactly nice, but friendly, was yelling at him. Saying these mean things.
    "Thats not fair." He mumbles, then looks up at her.
    "Thats not fair at all!" He says, quite loudly. His voice goes quieter, "You didn't ask for help, you just went and did stuff on your own. And then you disappear. Thats not fair at all." He rubs an arm across his face to clear the tears and snot. He sniffles, an undignfied, loud snort.
    "But if you want help. I'll help. Just tell me what to do."
    He holds his hand out in offering.

Please, let me help. You don't have to do everything yourself.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

M
    MrBrightside

Alaster strides into the hollow at a slow deliberate pace. He wasn't one for grandiose entrances, or getting all the attention when he arrived. No, tonight he would speak with who he needed to and then slide back out. Be a submarine. In and out with as few ripples as possible.

Looking around, Alaster feels a bit lost. None of these people stood out more than any other and the Sovereign was occupied. As it is Alaster moves out of the doorway and to a place where he can wait. Either someone would approach him or he could wait to take his oath with the Autumn King. He was content with either. As he waits, his eyes glance around the room, surveying the Lost. I am a stranger in a strange land....At least it isn't Arcadia.

B
    Beej

Whistling, Otto strolled into the Hollow. He had a few nights sleep and it had given him a spring in his step. Spotting several Spring courtiers already present he waggled his eyes at them and gave them snappy two finger salutes before scanning the room for his targets. Seeing Rick engaged, Otto walked up on an approach where the Autumn King could see him clearly. The beast stopping well clear of him and the woman he was talking with. "Sorry for interrupting, don't mean to be rude or but in. Name's Otto, Rick..Miss." the Beast said, giving Rick a little two finger salute and the Betony lady a smile. "I was hoping I could have a few minutes of your time after the lovely lady is done with you?"

PRE

"A pleasure to meet you, Justin. You can call me Rea," the Darkling proclaimed, giving a Cheshire smile. "But I'm not sure what you mean about a party. I thought twas just a gathering, but then again, if you speak with those in spring, they would be glad to disagree with me, and to say that every day is a celebration. Are you one of a like mind...or perhaps one of a like heart? I do enjoy your attire, beside the way."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Rea. Thanks for the compliment, I like your hat. A lot of people don't realize that clothing is a very individual statement....get this. When I was walking up to the building, some guy asked me if I'm a Goth or something. No....steampunk. I play a character named Professor Stalwart in a local LARP, ah, independent theater."

Inwardly the Manikin winced. After that explanation, he hoped that Rea didn't think he was some sort of basement-dwelling goober.

"I agree that every day, at least for a Lost, should be a celebration of something no matter how small it seems. They....took a lot from every one of us, and any sort of happiness -- or emotions good or bad, period -- is a great act of defiance towards....well, you know. I think it's what they call survivor logic."

Oh God. I hope that didn't sound pretentious.

Page 3 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread