Ended
Watch
261 - 270
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 27 of 36 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Danny wasn't aware just how many new arrivals there were, or that he'd arrived just after another new person. His extremely tall, thin frame made him feel like he stuck out a little, but he didn't care too much. They were Lost, all of them. If they weren't bizarre in one way or another, they wouldn't be here. He smiled a little at the surroundings. This would be pleasant. And who knew? Perhaps there would be a desperate, and pressing need for a Smith.

Now, who has the strongest Autumn Mantle here... ah, the guy in the centre of the group.

He moved over, but kept a bit of distance so as not to interrupt. The candlelights danced in the air around him, and his multi-jointed fingers gripped the handle of his cane. Despite himself, he was a little nervous. Meeting new Changelings could be a disaster if they were, for example, completely insane.

With luck, the Lost here would not be collectively a hamper of food, a set of deckchairs, a rug, and a colony of ants short of a picnic.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Ah, hey Justin. I've been doing pretty good." Tally says, feeling a bit embarrassed by taking so long as to place him, not when her thoughts were upon what Al-Adin is going through.

Tally blinks as Al leaves and is rather startled by that as she thought he'd be happy to meet with a new face. "That was Al-Adin, the Prince of Joy, although he's not that joyful today it seems. A friend of his is in the hospital and he wants company to visit said friend." The Hunterheart explains to Justin.

As a couple new arrivals entered, Terri naturally gravitated towards them, her friendly demeanor apparent as her mantle swirled, the comforting smell of the Autumn harvest.

"Hey there, welcome, can I help at all? I'm Terri."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri stood near to the campfire as Rick swore the freehold oath with so many new arrivals, a proud smile ever apparent on her face, something that never seemed to leave these days. When the Draconic, Deadly, said he wished not to take the oath and stepped away, Terri didn't allow it to sour her mood, seeing his point of view even if she didn't quite agree with it. Its not like she had ever heard Neil take the pledge either.

As a couple new arrivals entered, Terri naturally gravitated towards them, her friendly demeanor apparent as her mantle swirled, the comforting smell of the Autumn harvest.

"Hey there, welcome, can I help at all? I'm Terri."

Terri, Anya & Danny continue here
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

I
    Irina

Anya turned around when Terri approached her, and she peered calculatedly at the other woman. Still, there was a small smile on Anya's face as she addressed Terri; the glint of bronze fangs were visible between her lips.

"Perhaps you can, I'm new in town. From the looks of things, I found the place that I was looking for. I assume this is the Freehold, and not a very odd convention?" she joked mildly.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

With her pledge complete Kelly looks around a little unsure as to what her next step should be. For a moment she considers heading out but decides to stay in hopes of making a few more contacts before goes off on her own. With a few quick steps she finds herself back among the crowd once again looking for someone not too busy to talk with.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

K
    Kazakin

Danny offered his hand, his gash of a mouth twisting into a smile. The Wizened usually hardened his Mask, but he felt on first meetings, it was necessary to get the shock over with. The multi-jointed fingers flexed oddly as he moved, the other hand keeping a firm grip on his cane.

"Pleased to meet you, Terri. I'm Danny Tongs, of the Autumn Court,"
    the Smith said, the candle-lights dancing in the air around him. Surely the powerful scent of the harvest was another Autumn Mantle, and he was pleased to see it.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar observed as the other new arrivals pledged their fealty to the Autumn King, studying each one of them carefully.

So many new Lost. I wonder if they are all recent escapees.

As the majority of the new arrivals finished swearing, he made his way back to one of the corners of the establishment quietly. He pondered on the idea of going to visit the Onyx Queen now that he had been sworn to the Freehold, but he decided to stick around for a little longer. Perhaps he would meet other interesting individuals...well they were all interesting in their own way, so he stood there and observed his fellow Lost quietly.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri had always felt uncomfortable around Draconics, with the exception of Juno and that was only because she'd plucked up the courage to face her fears. Now, Juno was a good friend. However, this Draconic was different. She had an aspect about her, a dangerousness that seemed to shine from every pore.

Terri smiled as she relished a new challenge.

"No, no convention I'm afraid. This here is the Throne Room of the Freehold, and that man over there," she indicated, gesturing to Rick with a sweep of her hand, "is King Rick Pereg of Autumn."

Terri then shook Danny's hand, feeling how his fingers seemed to encompass her own hand so fully and how his Mantle reminded her of the guttering of a candle light. Perhaps not guttering, she thought, more of a dying light of a worker. "The pleasure is all mine, Danny." She looked from the Wizened to Anya, brushing some of the feathered hair from her face. "If there's any way I can help, don't be afraid to ask. Actually, would you mind if I ask what Court you belong to," Terri asked, addressing Anya, "I could guide you to your Sovereign, if necessary, Miss..."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L
    LivingScarecrow

Now that Bobby was sworn, he offered a farewell to the Monarch and made his way out of the Hollow. There was work given to him by Sam that he wanted to get a head-start on.

Time to meet this Rust Mane fellow.

Page 27 of 36 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... Last
Closed Thread