Ended
Watch
241 - 250
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 25 of 36 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Yeah. That's a good idea. Say uhm... Do you want to come with me? I'd feel better with another friend there."

Al-Adin looks a bit embarrased, but heartfelt.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

M
    MrSogno

Deadly licks his teeth as he thinks, claws tapping against each other in concert with the speed of his mental highway. He'd just been talking about this before the announcement was called for the Oath -- were the Courts actually doing anything? Or were they just as eldritch and twisted as the Gentry, but without the self-awareness that the latter had?

Shaking his head slowly he continues the tapdance of fingers as he speaks, "I've no desire to see someone subjugated to another's will, in any way. I value what a Freehold is: safety and friendship, and I'm willing to be helpful for those reasons. Pledging myself into something I don't feel comfortable with is a recipie for disaster for both sides though, and runs against the whole being helpful and feeling safe thing. So... yeah, no." Having spoken his peace, the Draconic withdraws a little bit to allow those who did wish to swear in access to the Monarch.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

As the autumn kings pledges Kelly and the other newcomers Kelly bows her head and makes the freehold pledge "I too pledge to honor the Freehold and those among it, I pledge to to follow all rules of the Freehold and to never bring danger upon it." as she makes the pledge Kelly feels the magic of her warming her and a sense of belonging filling her. She looks around smiling at her new freehold mates.

The smile vanishes as she hears Deadly's words. She was fond of him but she knew this would not look good. She looked to the Autumn king curios to see how this was going to be handled
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

S
    Spartan

"Keep your eyes on it though, between Enzo and Milford, I don't think we need any more problems." Spartan says, "Have you tried the pie?" And by Pie, Spartan means the whole Chocolate Pie that is sitting in front of him that he is eating with a spoon.

S
    Spartan

Spartan stands and speaks the words of the Freehold Oath, swearing his loyalty to the Freehold and those within it.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Sure, if it'll help with your nerves." Tally says to Al-Adin, getting up out of her chair.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar moved a couple of paces closer to the Monarch, his limbs twisting and turning with each step. He looked up at the Autumn King and said in a monotone voice:

"Let the Wyrd and those gathered here be witnesses to the oath I take upon myself today. I, Degnar of the Onyx Court, swear to abide by the laws of this Freehold and that I will not endanger its members through my actions."

Once he had sworn, he took a couple of steps back and waited as the other new arrivals approached the Monarch.

L

That someone declined to take the Oath didn't really bother him. Though Rick did wonder why the Draconic had even bothered coming over here if he wasn't planning to take it. Now, the insulting manner in which he declined...that did grate on him. "The purpose of the Oath is not to subjugate," and he'd never even known any of the Monarchs to use it in such a manner. His voice was a bit flat, betraying a measure of aggravation. But he'd never been all that good at hiding that anyway. "Just keep in mind, not swearing it means that the full measure of protection brought by the change of Seasons cannot be applied to you."

After she had recieved the adress she wanted, Lilian left the group and soon after that, the King spoke up. She had decided to get involved in this Freehold, so swearing this oath naturally is mandatory for her. She recited the oath as she knew it.

K
    Kazakin

"I never keep my eyes shut, King Spartan. That's why I'm your Constable," Rook replied, with a wry little smile. He nodded. "I have, actually. Unfortunately, I'm not so fortunate as to have your metabolism. As much as Mrs. Rosemary's cooking is tempting, I can't afford to afford to eat another slice. I've got to hit the gym as it is." The Metalflesh's hard muscles were obvious, but he was in his fifties. It wasn't as if he had the metabolism of a young man, even with the touches of Arcadia on him.

Page 25 of 36 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... Last
Closed Thread