Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 21 of 36 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... Last

"I've always lived here," Terri replied. "After escaping, I kinda drifted from the city for a year before coming back in '09, managing to secure the Twilit Page gig from our old Dread Lord. It was only after Rick became the King of Autumn earlier this year did I gain the Legate of Mists title also. As for hollows, yeah, we share one, a nice little treehouse that took a while to get just right. However, I've kept my apartment on this side of the hedge, hoping to rent it out soon. Could do with some more money," she joked. "As for work, I own my own clothing boutique overlooking McKinley Park. Its my favourite place in the city."

PRE

Rea's phone begins to buzz and she quickly checks it. "Oh...If you'll all excuse me," she mumbled softly, quickly heading to the door.

PRE

Irea Dimelo exits the Hollows...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

A lot of new faces... Tally muses thoughtfully as she sits at a table, slowly eating what she has on her plate. The Hunterheart savories the taste of each cooked bit while picking out those semi familiar faces she has seen before but never got introduced to, she tries to put names to them. Seems like a lot of things are getting planned. Tally thinks to herself as she watches as Al head to visit with somebody she never been introduced to.

I wonder where Fu is... I wouldn't mind having another chat with him. The Hunterheart admits to herself, mostly she wanted to give the guy an update concerning taking his advice about taking up drawing as a hobby and to learn how his own hobby has been going.

M
    MrSogno

Deadly nods a smidge, "That does make sense. It just seems so... redonkulous to me. Let's escape from a place we weren't too fond of, only to set up a complex system of wierdness that rivals much of what's on the Other Side!" He grumble for a moment, eyeing a stray bit of food on his plate like it was everything he didn't care for -- as it was a piece of broccoli, that actually worked out quite well, as he cared for that vegetable not at all.

"Don't get me wrong, the Freehold is a good idea. It just appears that the Courts aren't so hot. No offense intended."

D
    Damienedm

"It's nice that you returned to your hometown, I know not all are so fortunate. And a treehouse, that sounds like an excellent Hollow, I can imagine it took some sprucing up. You sell clothing, do you do speciality work for the big tall and barky," said Tom with a laugh. He wore the hedgespun clothes that felt most comfortable, but he knew he would look out of place anywhere else. The mask of his kilt and cloak was after all a fairly drab outfit of work clothes.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Kelly nods as he speaks "Indeed it is more then a little crazy. And I won't even pretend to understand some of it" She continues with a soft laugh. "But I will play along if it will give me a little bit of safety."

Seeing the contempt he seems to hold for the broccoli on his plate Kelly takes it with a quick and delicate grab. "Besides who can argue with free food?" she finishes with a wink as she eats the broccoli.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

M
    MrSogno

Cackling as Kelly consumes the green Deadly nods, "True, true. I think there are other paths to safety however. This route seems seems almost an arcane workaround. Rather than dealing with the problem directly, we sort of avoid it while saying we take care of it. Like NASCAR, just a bunch of left turns!"

He pauses for a moment and thinks, "Or like getting lost in Europe. I've heard people get stuck in roundabouts for hours."

L

Okay, that was taken care of. For now, at least, he was pretty sure. Which brought him to...another new arrival eager to speak with him. And he was willing to bet it was about the Freehold Oath. You know, it was probably best just to handle all of that now. Because he really didn't feel like doing it one at a time all evening long.

So he motioned for Bobby to follow him as he made his way over to the dais/throne/campfire area and climbed onto the raised platform to face the assembled Freehold. "Attention, please, for a few moments. If all new arrivals to Sacramento who wish to take the Freehold Oath would make their way over here I'll be administering it soon."

And, in OOC terms, soon means I'll be posting to administer it in two real time days.

L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby nodded and followed the Monarch, looking around the Hollow in some measure of admiration.

I'll have to carve one out, myself. he thought, Not something this open, though. Something cozier would be real nice.

Bobby waited before the King, looking back to the other new arrivals on the way.

Page 21 of 36 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... Last
Closed Thread