Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Well... We did gather but we were a much smaller court. It was more like an AA meeting, we even had the cold coffee and stale treats to complete the Illusion. I Guess this" She gestures around her to the large meeting space and the many changelings wandering around. "Well it's a bit more... courtly then what I'm use to."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

"Oh no, its fine. If they want to come over, its a free room," Terri replied, turning her full attention back to Tom. "Do you live in your Hollow permanently or just use it as an escape from this world?"

Swilla nodded to Abigail and Irea as they spoke, recognising both from previous festivals and gatherings. When they mentioned Mr. Bates, Swilla smiled, which was just a very wide row a sharp teeth.

"Yeah, Mr. Bates is ok, little stringy but gotta good heart. Talk to him and he'll set you up with a room."

S
    Spartan

Spartan just nods in agreement and goes back to his 4th plate.

L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby nods a farewell to the group and heads back into the gathering.

L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby steps away from Spartan and Sam, slowly making his way to the Monarch. He stands and waits patiently to be acknowledged by the Autumn King.

D
    Damienedm

"I have been living there full time, I was staying in the park, but the local police made it a hassle. So once the Hollow fell in my lap so to speak, I stopped squatting. And yourself, do you mingle far more on this side, or are you new to town as well" Tom said interested in how others had settled down in Sacramento.

S
    Spartan

As the group separates Spartan stays and continues his eating.

Lilian made her way to the other Winter courtiers. She waited for the others to finish talking before she raised her voice.
    "Excuse me, I'm Lilian. Does any of you know when our Queen is going to arrive?"

Page 19 of 36 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... Last
Closed Thread