Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 16 of 36 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin nods, and gives Terri another hug, before getting closer to Otto. Impatience dances between his feet.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri leaves Al with Rick and Otto to find out the news. Once there was a plan or something to work with, she would act. For now, she would do what she done best; mingle with others. Seeing that Kelly had headed over to the bar, Terri heads over towards Tom, who seemed quite a patient guy. With a friendly smile, Terri introduced herself. "Hey, sorry I didn't get over sooner, you probably saw the situation. I'm Terri," she says, offering a hand.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri leaves Al with Rick and Otto to find out the news. Once there was a plan or something to work with, she would act. For now, she would do what she done best; mingle with others. Seeing that Kelly had headed over to the bar, Terri heads over towards Tom, who seemed quite a patient guy. With a friendly smile, Terri introduced herself. "Hey, sorry I didn't get over sooner, you probably saw the situation. I'm Terri," she says, offering a hand.

Terri & Tom continue here
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

B
    Beej

"Okay umm.." Otto looks down at the pages and taps the circled points as he speaks. "These are from this Yata's sis..a Hana. Apparently the sisters are after some cat named Orachi who has nasty 'talons'?" Otto looks from the pages to his audience. "I'm going to hope that this Orachi is not related to an orochi, because hydra dragons aren't really fun. But back to the letter....this Orachi cat killed a mentor or a father of the sisters...the wording was a little weird on ths point. According to Hana this fella is too tough for one or two people to take down." Otto flips to the second page. "Hana says she's gathering her court in San Fran and plans to head up here to find this Orachi fellow." Otto pauses, scanning the papers one last time before giving them a final tap.

"So bad news one, big Orachi fella who can't be double teamed and may or may not be a dragon. I'm guessing he's the fella that messed her up? Bad news two, it looks like we're gonna have a gaggle of out-of-towners looking for blood on our doorstep. Good news..we have the address where Yata picks up her mail and what I'm guessing is the address where Hana will be staying in town."

When Big Swilla enters the Throne Room, he also finds it an enjoyable experience. Mainly because the room was always so big, he didn't stnad out like a sore thumb or a psychopathic monster. It was also the fact he could just be himself without the worry of some mortal catching a glimpse of his true appearance. Except for Sam the barman. He always seemed to shake around Swilla, which was kind of annoying, especially when he was pouring him a drink. Little fucker spilt most of it.

However, this time, Swilla didn't head straight for the bar. Instead, he saw the gathering of Silent Arrows and headed over, trying to give a warm and friendly demeanour. Instead, it came out like an alligator eyeing up the zebra. "Alright," he grumbles, idly scratching his beard that was made from hoarfrost. He then crossed his arms across his massive chest. "I'm Swilla. Whatcha talking about?"

When Big Swilla enters the Throne Room, he also finds it an enjoyable experience. Mainly because the room was always so big, he didn't stnad out like a sore thumb or a psychopathic monster. It was also the fact he could just be himself without the worry of some mortal catching a glimpse of his true appearance. Except for Sam the barman. He always seemed to shake around Swilla, which was kind of annoying, especially when he was pouring him a drink. Little fucker spilt most of it.

However, this time, Swilla didn't head straight for the bar. Instead, he saw the gathering of Silent Arrows and headed over, trying to give a warm and friendly demeanour. Instead, it came out like an alligator eyeing up the zebra. "Alright," he grumbles, idly scratching his beard that was made from hoarfrost. He then crossed his arms across his massive chest. "I'm Swilla. Whatcha talking about?"

Big Swilla|Beast|Coldscales/Corpsegrinder|Mantle (Winter) 3| Presence 3 (Intimidating)

D
    Damienedm

"Tom, it's nice to meet you Terri. And yes I could tell something big was in the works," said Tom with a smile. He carefully takes her hand in his, trying to avoid some of the sharper twigs from digging into her. Uncertain as to all the niceties, Tom decides to go for the direct approach, and hopefully not step on any toes. "I mostly just wanted to present myself to the Court and the Freehold, luckily with the seasonal change, I can do both. Also, I wondered if there were any odd jobs you could suggest. A nine to five isnt really me yet, but can't just live in the Hollow."

"Odd jobs?" Terri repeated, trying to think. "Well, nothing off the top of my head. What is it you like doing, Tom?"

While talking with Tom, Terri looked around for Kelly ( Penguin ) and Karina ( Sirith ), wondering if they were okay. The last thing she wanted was newcomers of the Leaden Mirror to feel uncomfortable.

L

"This...Orachi, sounds like Fairweather. I've heard that his mein is dragon-ish. And if that indicates a Draconic Kith as well it could explain the reference to talons, they're dangerous in hand to hand combat?" Was Fairweather active in San Francisco too? If so...just how far did his reach extend?

"And a Court from San Francisco, last I heard that city's under the control of the Directional Courts these days." Which, perhaps, made their imminent arrival just a bit more discomforting. What happened if they decided that Sacramento would be better off following the Directions instead of the Seasons? It was a troubling thought, to say the least.

"You should talk to Terri about San Francisco. She was there for a while a little over a year and a half ago, knows more about the place than I do." Knowledge that hopefully included just how much they should worry about the arrival of a war band.

Lilian stopped in front of the Four Seasons. The mortal live she has been building up the last few years is going well right now (with the help of the Winter court; one would be wise not to forget that), but she had to meet up with others of her kind, get involved. This urge had been in her since months, but she figured that this would be the best opportunity to catch up.

She nodded and entered the building. Good Lord, there are so many! Being involved with only the Winter Court since her escape Lilian wouldn't have thought that this Freehold was so populous. Of course, she had tried to be up to date what the politics of the Freehold concerns, but actually seeing this was too much for her right now. Big-eyed she made her way into the room, deciding to watch for now.

Page 16 of 36 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last
Closed Thread